We must throw the match against England

sage

23 minutes ago, sage said:

Yes give bench players a chance :winky:

Kohli Rohit Dhoni Bhumrah kuldeep and Chahal deserve a break after long IPL session.

I dont want to take any chance so

My playing 10 (i think you can field 9 players for game to be legal)

DK

Rahul

Kedhar

Shankar
Pant

Jadeja

Shashtri (he is available and must show his skills)

Pandya (bat left handed)

Shami (bowl left handed)

And invite one or two superfans to represent India.

This will generate massive goodwill and big PR excercise among fans. Infact Vijay Mallaya has done so much to Indian cricket. Why not select him.

8 hours ago, nevada said:

Didn't the Aussies do something similar in 1999? I forgot what exactly it was - maybe they won the game but batted deliberately slow to screw some other team's chances.

Aussies smashed WI bowling first and batted slow to help WI have better run rate than Kiwis though it did not work for them as Kiwis qualified for next round while Aussies carried zero points to super 6 from group stage. Key point is Aussie won the game.

24 minutes ago, mishra said:

Shashtri needs to go in a pub. Take a lot of drink and repeat what Basit said. And. Then upload it on instagram . And watch the meltdown

@jalebi_bhaiHarlamha purjosh will make for some great viewing when India plays Sl or Bangla down next week, where they will be discussing how India is capable of throwing the game :)

I remember these panelists along with Sarfaraz Nawaz also calling Saffers in 2015 "Yeh Yahudi log or India milkar Jaan pooch ke hairenge taAKI Pakistan na aye" I can sense same shyt h happening next week. 

35 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

@jalebi_bhaiHarlamha purjosh will make for some great viewing when India plays Sl or Bangla down next week, where they will be discussing how India is capable of throwing the game :)

I remember these panelists along with Sarfaraz Nawaz also calling Saffers in 2015 "Yeh Yahudi log or India milkar Jaan pooch ke hairenge taAKI Pakistan na aye" I can sense same shyt h happening next week. 

Bhai, I want things to play out this way:

We beat England and Banglas, giving Poyz hyper JJJ rush for a few days. They promise to thrash Banglas in virtual quarter final.

They then lose to Banglas in Padosi Derby and start their zordar r*andi rona again. Basit bhai, Yousuf, Badtameez Raja, Sobby, Daktaar, Rashid, Tanvir Ahmad....sab studios mein form dikhayenge.

Players decide to go on holiday in Dubai till awaam's ghussa becomes thanda.

19 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

We beat England and Banglas, giving Poyz hyper JJJ rush for a few days. They promise to thrash Banglas in virtual quarter final.

They then lose to Banglas in Padosi Derby and start their zordar r*andi rona again. Basit bhai, Yousuf, Badtameez Raja, Sobby, Daktaar, Rashid, Tanvir Ahmad....sab studios mein form dikhayenge.

Holy hell haha.. man that is mean as lol. 

That sounds a great script. 

:)

11 hours ago, mishra said:

But , then we will miss the pleasure of knocking Pakistan out in style

I think its better if Pakistan qualify for the semis.

Of what little I have seen of this WC, Pakistan and England are the easier opponents in the last 4. I would rather not face Australia and NZ in the semis.

Also, if we beat England, Pakistan will be eternally grateful to us for helping them qualify. Then they can knock out Australia in the semis and we will knock em out in the finals. 

Everyone is happy that way.

Edited by Mariyam
24 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

Bhai. Thats most likely outcome