SF2 | Aus vs Eng | Birmingham | July 11 @ 5.30 AM EST

zen

Advanced issues found

Just now, maniac said:

Bairstow is like an inferior version of Rohit and Root an inferior version of Kohli.

Good player that can turn it on when settled. Too bad we have Pandya instead of Stokes and Thala instead of Butler and Rahul instead of Roy and DK/Jadhav instead of Morgan

I don't rate Rohit 

23 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Lol that’s how you bat. And yet you’re defending thala leaving ball after ball, adding pressure on Jadeja, and increasing the NRR.

Yeah opening with a 50 run partnership is the same as coming in at 75/5 and soon becoming 90/6 and batting with the last recognized batter :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Yeah opening with a 50 run partnership is the same as coming in at 75/5 and soon becoming 90/6 and batting with the last recognized batter :rolleyes:

Once again I am not if you are stupid or being intentionally ignorant. No one was asking for Dhoni to cowlash when he came to the crease. We were asking him to take some risks on low full tosses and leg side trash before the 48th over. Is that so hard for you to understand?

8 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Once again I am not if you are stupid or being intentionally ignorant. No one was asking for Dhoni to cowlash when he came to the crease. We were asking him to take some risks on low full tosses and leg side trash before the 48th over. Is that so hard for you to understand?

Yeah tell it to Kohli or Dhoni when you get a chance will you. Or better there are plenty of threads trashing Dhoni on ICF. Post there and vent your frustration over. Or keep trollvoting. That seems to be your favorite pastime :phehe:

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Yeah tell it to Kohli or Dhoni when you get a chance will you. Or better there are plenty of threads trashing Dhoni on ICF. Post there and vent your frustration over. Or keep trollvoting. That seems to be your favorite pastime :phehe:

Yup as expected. Have nothing to say so you’re posting gibberish. See ya.

4 minutes ago, Kiraisjustice said:

Who will be man of the series? Both the highest run scorer and highest wicket taker failed in the semis

I still think Shakib will get it. Subcontinent appeasement. Bangladesh is the 2nd biggest market in cricket now.