F*ing disgusted with Dhoni worshipping on SM from yesterday !

You can't blame general public Dhoni plays to image built by Pr that's why he takes it to end where he wins no matter India wins or loses.Why do you think he batted the way he did against England to get a score.Yesterday Jadeja took all the risk and played a great innings while Dhoni struggled at strike rate of below 60.But Dhoni stayed till end that's why he is hero.

There is this movie called the wrestler. I don’t know how many of you have seen it but it is about a washed up pro-wrestler.

The philosophy of the movie is based on a poem about a clown who gets addicted to the audience applause and keeps looking for that one great performance because the audience applause can be a very addictive thing and the rush you get from it is a better high than most drugs or sex apparently.

You see a lot of showbiz guys carry well after their prime.

Dhoni is similar. He is addicted to that last ball finish and the praise he gets from it. I am not kidding here. He thinks he can manage 40 runs in the last 2 overs that is almost impossible in a IPL game leave alone in an international odi match.

He might come through 2 out of 5 times in IPL but it is a 1 in a 100 shot in international games. I think he did it a couple of times and almost did it a few more times that he is addicted to it now. He does it even when it is not required. He gets high on the praise and reputation. I don’t think it is brand building or image. I genuinely think he is addicted to that rush.

Edited by maniac
2 minutes ago, maniac said:

There is this movie called the wrestler. I don’t know how many of you have seen it but it is about a washed up pro-wrestler.

The philosophy of the movie is based on a poem about a clown who gets addicted to the audience applause and keeps looking for that one great performance because the audience applause can be a very addictive thing and the rush you get from it is a better high than most drugs or sex apparently.

You see a lot of showbiz guys carry well after their prime.

Dhoni is similar. He is addicted to that last ball finish and the praise he gets from it. I am not kidding here. He thinks he can manage 40 runs in the last 2 overs that is almost impossible in a IPL game leave alone in an international odi match.

He might come through 2 out of 5 times in IPL but it is a 1 in a 100 shot in international games. I think he did it a couple of times and almost did it a few more times that he is addicted to it now. He does it even when it is not required. He gets high on the praise and reputation. I don’t think it is brand building or image. I genuinely think he is addicted to that rush.

there is an another movie for you :om: 

Mr._3000.jpg

7 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Lol I can guarantee most of these idiots are CSK supporters from Namma TN :giggle:

My friends (Dhoni fans): **** dude..only if thala had not gotten runout, we would have nailed it!

My mind voice: Dei naaye this guy is the reason why we needed so many off the last two :facepalm:

maxresdefault.jpg

59 minutes ago, Lannister said:

This is how Modi came into power. The country is full of sheep worshipers. 

where did modi come into picture here? Modi has not done anything yet for the purpose he was elected but still he is better than any gandhi

Was a great player for Ind. Needs to do the right thing and hang up his boots. Next WC is 4 years away and he looks misplaced in a T20 setup where you want to see youngsters anyways 

Kapil Dev kept prolonging his career as well until he heard “Kapil hai hai” (similar to the popular Shastri hai hai at that time) and retired immediately midwy through the odi series vs WI. Need to be proactive!

10 hours ago, Norman said:

My entire friends Circle is Dhoni bhakts. 

If they come to know how I actually feel about thala , they will most probably break all my bones

I had called people for dinner and they started talking about dhoni's greatness.

When I differedwith them they were shocked. I had to stop my beetle mode because I was the host. B@$**%$ praised dhoni in my house and ate my food !:((

He has too much power and his pr is brilliant .He is like Putin....if you talk against him in publc...you have had it.

He also has the best photoshoppers and meme makers in his team.:p:

That spitting blood meme was something.

Most people would be in icu spitting that much red stuff.

Edited by beetle

Edulji to Dhoni: 'Don't retire, mentor youngsters' :facepalm:

As India exited the World Cup after an 18-run loss to New Zealand in the semi-final, the focus quickly shifted to MS Dhoni and his immediate future. Virat Kohli, the India captain, emphatically said "no" when asked if Dhoni had conveyed any decision about his retirement, effectively putting a lid on the debate for the moment.

There's been speculation over Dhoni's future right through the World Cup. His manager - Arun Pandey, a former first-class cricketer himself - stirred the pot further when he said Dhoni's decision to use different bats during the tournament was his way of thanking all the bat manufacturers over the years.

Now, Diana Edulji, the former India women's captain and part of the three-member Committee of Administrators running the BCCI, has said that she wants Dhoni to stick around and mentor youngsters.

"That (retirement) is his personal decision," Edulji told PTI. "Only he can take that decision and it is his body which has to answer him. I still feel that he has a lot of cricket left in him. The youngsters in the team still need his mentorship."

58 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Edulji to Dhoni: 'Don't retire, mentor youngsters' :facepalm:

As India exited the World Cup after an 18-run loss to New Zealand in the semi-final, the focus quickly shifted to MS Dhoni and his immediate future. Virat Kohli, the India captain, emphatically said "no" when asked if Dhoni had conveyed any decision about his retirement, effectively putting a lid on the debate for the moment.

There's been speculation over Dhoni's future right through the World Cup. His manager - Arun Pandey, a former first-class cricketer himself - stirred the pot further when he said Dhoni's decision to use different bats during the tournament was his way of thanking all the bat manufacturers over the years.

Now, Diana Edulji, the former India women's captain and part of the three-member Committee of Administrators running the BCCI, has said that she wants Dhoni to stick around and mentor youngsters.

"That (retirement) is his personal decision," Edulji told PTI. "Only he can take that decision and it is his body which has to answer him. I still feel that he has a lot of cricket left in him. The youngsters in the team still need his mentorship."

How come Edulji wants Mithali Raj out but wants Dhoni to play :hmmmm2:

Clearly something happened under the table :giggle: