England Will Win the World Cup!!

There was no seam and movement when Aus bowled. Not one bouncer was bowled by Starc to Roy. Aus bowled like a minnow and got treated as such. Did the pitch turned into a patta or the bowling was piss poor ?

NZ bowlers will swing, seam and hit the right areas. If they bat first and score 250, it won’t be a cakewalk for Eng.

Edited by nitinbwj

I hope England win, and back them, exciting to watch, had introspection after failure in 2015 after being embarrassed by Bangladesh

Morgan and England set-up had vision and put in motion, backed some untested players, pulled all stops to get Archer to play for England, had a few bumpy rides...but hell are they exciting to watch, explosive openers, Butler and Morgan in middle order and now two guys who can bowl lightening quick.

Anyways hope England win!, if NZ win then great but they will be undeserved champions playing some of the most boring cricket. 

In recent times only Dravid has displayed some sort of blueprint for Indian cricket with the U19 team, it's worth sacking Kohli and Shastri give Dravid four year to produce something for India. Question does BCCI, Selectors and big Ad-men have the balls or will they they will just continue sucking off Kohli and Dhoni???, It's now been 6 years and 5 ICC events, and India haven't won anything

3 minutes ago, chewy said:

I hope England win, and back them, exciting to watch, had introspection after failure in 2015 after being embarrassed by Bangladesh

Morgan and England set-up had vision and put in motion, backed some untested players, pulled all stops to get Archer to play for England, had a few bumpy rides...but hell are they exciting to watch, explosive openers, Butler and Morgan in middle order and now two guys who can bowl lightening quick.

Anyways hope England win!, if NZ win then great but they will be undeserved champions playing some of the most boring cricket. 

In recent times only Dravid has displayed some sort of blueprint for Indian cricket with the U19 team, it's worth sacking Kohli and Shastri give Dravid four year to produce something for India. Question does BCCI, Selectors and big Ad-men have the balls or will they they will just continue sucking off Kohli and Dhoni???, It's now been 6 years and 5 ICC events, and India haven't won anything

They will suck and swallow. Nothing will change, there will be no introspection or blueprint for the future. 

Ignore the mickey mouse champions trophy & its been 8 years since the last tournament success. Unacceptable. 

2 hours ago, Pollack said:

I hope they win so that it proves a point that you don't need too many "builders"  in the team to win.

If your hitters are Buttler, Roy quality..

We have DK, Jadhav, Pant, Pandya

EDIT : Our middle order consolidators are just as worse

Edited by bowl_out
16 hours ago, asterix said:

This not a JINX... I really 'feel' it...

That will fit perfecty with my throry of why India "lost" the match yesterday...

You read it first here... You can put your money of England winning this WC...

:secret:   :hail: ICC...

Not bothered give to anybody, give it to any dog, don't care.