This green shirt guy is the best cricket analyst in India

1 minute ago, velu said:

whether that chick too is also a cricket analyst ? :lol: 

what she knows about cricket ?

We celebrate India's win then we should also celebrate/side in India's losses :hysterical:

That's all she parroted every 10 min :lol:

Btw what has India won in recent times to celebrate :lol:

1 hour ago, kosingh said:

The guy is a Dinesh Karthik fan. Can he really be taken seriously

Not really. His points were valid on DK too. You bring pant as replacement and play him ahead of DK and then he gets to play just 1 innings before semi finals. Selectors say he is finisher but he comes to bat at #5 in pressure situation. He should have never been in squad actually but if he was then you can't blame him for that performance.

17 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

The green shirt guy is Sushant Singh he is an entertainment journo mostly does Bolly celeb interviews.. When did he become cricket analyst lol... 

This fellow is just ranting about Yuvi and seems he wanted Yuvi also in the WC . Stupid analysis .

He raised voice against Kohli and his kabza of indian cricket , which others avoid . thats about it , nothing more insightful analysis.

Edited by prudent_kreeda
4 minutes ago, prudent_kreeda said:

This fellow is just ranting about Yuvi and seems he wanted Yuvi also in then WC . Stupid analysis .

He raised voice against Kohli and his kabza of indian cricket , which others avoid . thats about it , nothing more insightful analysis.

Yea only his rant against Kohli was good, else he was ass licking the buddha brigade - Rayudu, DK, Dhoni even Yuvi lol 

12 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

The green shirt guy is Sushant Singh he is an entertainment journo mostly does Bolly celeb interviews.. When did he become cricket analyst lol... 

He made better points than the so called cricket experts like that Rashika chick and that blue shirt guy whom they kept calling "sir" and the sports editor Vikrant who is on a holiday in UK trying to suck up to everyone in the Indian team. That alone makes him a top analyst in my book. Every other channel has the same old crap.

It is like us hyping up Baahubali because it was better than Thugs of Hindostan but obviously when you compare it to Lord of the rings or Harry Potter it would look lame. 

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

He made better points than the so called cricket experts like that Rashika chick and that blue shirt guy whom they kept calling "sir" and the sports editor Vikrant who is on a holiday in UK trying to suck up to everyone in the Indian team. That alone makes him a top analyst in my book. Every other channel has the same old crap.

It is like us hyping up Baahubali because it was better than Thugs of Hindostan but obviously when you compare it to Lord of the rings or Harry Potter it would look lame. 

Like I said I only liked his Kohli rant, everything else was crap. He wanted all the has beens to be in the team cos experience counts lol Dhoni ke experience se kya mila. 

3 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Like I said I only liked his Kohli rant, everything else was crap. He wanted all the has beens to be in the team cos experience counts lol Dhoni ke experience se kya mila. 

Maybe I misunderstood him but what he said was guys like Yuvraj, Gambhir,Sehwag were thrown out without any respect but when Dhoni is in the same boat as a senior. I think he was complaining about Yuvraj and Rayudu retiring mid world cup to make a statement. I thought that was the context rather than him saying he wanted Yuvraj etc in the squad. Again I might have got it wrong

Edited by maniac
8 minutes ago, maniac said:

Maybe I misunderstood him but what he said was guys like Yuvraj, Gambhir,Sehwag were thrown out without any respect but when Dhoni is in the same boat as a senior. I think he was complaining about Yuvraj and Rayudu retiring mid world cup to make a statement. I thought that was the context rather than him saying he wanted Yuvraj etc in the squad. Again I might have got it wrong

I don't know about Rayudu but Yuvraj retired so that he can play in the Toronto Global T20.  Yuvi probably doesn't see a future in teh IPL.  Same for Goni. 

Just now, Shaz1 said:

As an American I support the green shirt team whose famious for bring out the most flamboyant stars in world cricket today. Since you have accepted it welcome to the team. :hatsoff:

Jitni baar ye banda bina pooche , amriki.. amriki chilla raha hai, ab to shaq aur jyaada ho raha hai , ye to pakka fake hai

15 hours ago, maniac said:

Check out the guy’s analysis in the middle. All the other sports tak chews are big time phattus and tow the line. This guy seems one hell of a fearless  journalist. Never heard this kind of analysis on Indian sports channels :hail: 

By the way that’s not me but he hit a lot of points usually made by me :omg:  @Switchblade I swear this isn’t me :laugh:

Nailed it. May be a guy from icf.

Edited by Insidious