Why didn’t Tendulkar retire after WC2011?

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/dhoni-to-help-in-teams-smooth-transition/articleshow/70252655.cms

He is not retiring because of effing chuskis. F acking Mother-Sister. Bughto ab...

WTF settle down? He got settle down immediately in tests without Dhoni being anywhere near. Who helped Dhoni settled down in 2005? Full tuchiyappa chal raha hai.

Edited by rkt.india
3 hours ago, Dil Dil India said:

Not sure if you're trying to troll or serious. Tendu was India's leading run scorer and second highest overall in 2011 WC. Ideally yes he should have retired because he wasnt going to play 2015 anyway but on form he definitely deserved a place. You could say he was very selfish in tests where he stunk it up post the SA series in 10-11 but in ODIs he was ok. Dhoni has been an absolute liability post 2015 bar one innings Vs England 

SRT was #1 batsman in test ranking in 2011.

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/dhoni-to-help-in-teams-smooth-transition/articleshow/70252655.cms

He is not retiring because of effing chuskis. F acking Mother-Sister. Bughto ab...

Already said 1000 times, CSK is the most disgraceful team ever in cricket. CSK is a cancer. Should have been permanently banned and dismantled. Thaila should be forced to play for some other team where he won't remain as powerful as he is in corrupt, fixers, cheaters team chusky.

Dhoni's PR machinery has what let him survive so long, this hypocrite who in his movie took credit for phasing out seniors after becoming the captain has become an terminal cancer for the team which had lead to many losses. His fans try to give him the credit or 2011 WC while completely ignoring all the players who contributed immensely to get the team to the finals and also Gambhir's innings which was way more vital. After every failure social media is flooded with videos of 2011WC.

This fraud who took games which should have finished way earlier to the last over, just didnt let any players develop in the middle order who could have shown how pathetic he has become but instead players like Rayudu,DK and Jhadhav who would never excel and were not much younger than Dhoni were given chance after chance which led to the failure in the 2019WC. \

All this crap about his giving advice to bolwers and way blown out, wheneever the bowlers are doing well this fraud makes sure he is seen talking to the bowlers for the camera but as soon as the bolwers are being hit, he is nowhere to be seen. His PR machinery gives him credit for teams victories even when he doesnt score or was pathetic behind the stumps by attributing the success to his advice or even more ridiculous DRS. Its about time people see this leach for who he truly is.

17 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

lol that joker clown javed akhtar is a piece of shitt. He says rubbish things and is a typical hypocrite. This oldie is just trying to earn some points by supporting dhongi. Trying to poke his dirty nose everywhere.

I have secret info of his wife and who she was. I don't know whether he knows it or not. If i reveal it to him, he would have no face.

Edited by haiwan

I was one of the biggest critic of tendulkar but you can't really compare dhongi with tendulkar. Tendulkar was an ATG player in both ODI and tests. A complete batsmen. He also used to contribute with useful wickets. You can't even say that dhongi is an ATG ODI player or even best finisher because of his tuk tuking in past 4 years.

36 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

He just wanted his 100 centuries. If he had got the record in the World Cup then he would have surely retired.

I still remember that pathetic knock against Bangladesh that brought up the milestone. Talk about 

He  was completely struggling for timing right from ball 1 in that innings which can happen to any batsmen at certain points. Hayden played a similar knock in one of the world cup matches

Dhoni has played many such innings in last few years 

2 hours ago, New guy said:

He  was completely struggling for timing right from ball 1 in that innings which can happen to any batsmen at certain points. Hayden played a similar knock in one of the world cup matches

Dhoni has played many such innings in last few years 

Who mentioned Dhoni? I am not one of those people who defends players. In fact I think Dhoni is one of the most overrated cricketers of all time. 

Tendulkar was very average after the 2011 World Cup and only played until he got his 100th century, that is a fact. He carried on playing for selfish reasons only. What made it worse is that India lost that same match against a minnow.