Which are the Best TV/Web series characters you have seen ?

Ankit_sharma03

On 10/12/2019 at 9:48 AM, jf1gp_1 said:

I would have given you 100 up votes if I could. There isn’t another such well written character in any tv show. Walter white no doubt is right up there but tony character is still better. Gandolfini has done such a brilliant job.

RIP Big Man.

On 7/23/2019 at 9:44 AM, velu said:

chandrakantha

sakthiman

mahabharata

To be honest the old Mahabharata has some fantastic performances. I mean even today no matter how many people tried to reboot it, no one even came  close to the original performances. We go overboard for foreign shows but we need to appreciate brilliant performances at home too, whoever did the casting for the 80's 90's Mahabharata serial deserves top most film honors :hatsoff:

Edited by maniac

To be honest the old Mahabharata has some fantastic performances. I mean even today no matter how many people tried to reboot it, no one even came  close to the original performances. We go overboard for foreign shows but we need to appreciate brilliant performances at home too, whoever did the casting for the 80's 90's Mahabharata serial deserves top most film honors :hatsoff:

+100
Mahabharata old - The writing is top-notch and the pacing is well-maintained without deviating from the core of the story. The sets and graphics look dated today but the performances are solid starting from the lead characters (Bhishma, Krishna, etc) down to the small characters. Today's versions with 6-pack, wooden-faced actors can't hold a candle to the classic version.

19 hours ago, maniac said:

Gufi Paintal

On 10/16/2019 at 9:03 AM, Gambit said:

Jamie Lannister (Game of Thrones)
Michael Scott (The Office)

Oh yea forgot these two ...even though i didnt like how GOT closed most of the characters including tyrion n jamie 

michael scott was gr8.......steve carell was brilliant to say the least