Vijay Hazare trophy 2019 Discussion Thread

Suhaan

2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Though K L rahulnhas scored in this tournament but he is still unable to find gap like Mayank did. Mayank is playing like a boss. It's good time to bring him in loi as well.

the diff is 

KL is trying to keep his technique right not get into ugly habbits 

mayank is enjoying his game

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

the diff is 

KL is trying to keep his technique right not get into ugly habbits 

mayank is enjoying his game

But unable to finding gap is his consistent issue....I don't know why he make changes in his batting technique so frequently. Looks like he is getting lots of suggestions pertaining to his technique. He should follow the technique with which he was able to score in the past irrespective of whether it's right or wrong. As more than technique determination matters.

4 minutes ago, raki05 said:

But unable to finding gap is his consistent issue....I don't know why he make changes in his batting technique so frequently. Looks like he is getting lots of suggestions pertaining to his technique. He should follow the technique with which he was able to score in the past irrespective of whether it's right or wrong. As more than technique determination matters.

its the same issue dhoni had in last few years

when u have that 2nd doubt thats enough to coz problem. Both played tentatvily rather backing their instincts 

So many changes happened due to unsettled mind.....he went from a test player to destructive t20 player in small time and white ball did create some issue in his tight technique , Tm didnt help him either by making him sit on bench when he was in form 

Right now he is in process to get back his technique.....i hve seen a lot of improvemet as compare to wc when his bat was getting locked . But this takes time.....good that he has batsman around like mayank , devudutt who can score quick n let him bat like he wants to n previous game rahul has shown he can hit when he wants to but he is choosing to bat tightly 

10 minutes ago, raki05 said:

he is also playing safe trying getting good score under his belt which will help his confidence only as he goes on

m happy that atleast he playing ball under the head and his bat isnt getting locked or coming at weird angle

but he can improve more n shud .....i have seen him bat way better then this

Edited by Ankit_sharma03