3rd & Final Test ... India vs South Africa at Ranchi

ssurenn

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Instead of early start in Eastern part of India this time of the year, these buggers want to extend play till 5 to make up for lost overs, can't beat this chewtiyapa :hysterical::hysterical:

How can the match officials and state body be so stupid? Really how? Single digit IQ ka kamaal. 

It's an ICC rule I think 

9 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

It's an ICC rule I think 

My understanding is that its the rule for the series. early starts or late finishes need to be decided prior to a series.

It is stupid when the game of Test Cricket is in trouble and these idiots instead of starting a hour earlier want to extend play by a hour when bad light starts at 3pm.

Thats the definition of stupidity.

24 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

It's an ICC rule I think 

No it isn't, they can have early starts. Remember quite a few 9 am starts in the 2016-17 home season. These guys are just plain dumb, they have no clue what they are doing most of the time.  

Edited by Gollum

It is so disheartening when opposition scores massive scores but you are under constant pump from ball one. We saw these scenes in reverse during 1-13 very often.

I hope we can do the same especially in SENA then World domination would be complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, SRT100 said:

Who would have ever thought India could produce hostile angry fast bowlers.

Real test is overseas v Australia and England.

Bumrah and Shami were very hostile in tests in Australia in late 2018.

Apart from taking wickets and winning the test series ... there were lots of bouncers bowled, wickets taken using short balls and multiple hits to the head and body of Aussie batters.

2 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Umesh, Bumrah and Shami bowling fast and furious together would be a sight to behold. Rest of the bowlers are just lukkhas.

Especially Bhuvi and Ishant. Ishant should never share the new ball when Bumrah and Shami are in the team. Unfortunately, Ishant is Kohli's best friend so that's how things go.

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

These officials would have done the same **** even if the match were to be held in Imphal...wahaan 4:40 am sunrise, 4 pm sunset...still idiots would clamour for 9:30 start and aim to make up overs in the dark. 

All the more reason why there should be two time zones in India like in big countries like US, Canada, Australia and China. Most big cities apart from Kolkata operate very well with IST. Matches in Kolkata used to start at 9 AM. 4;40 am sunrise and 4 pm sunset is ridiculous.