3rd & Final Test ... India vs South Africa at Ranchi

ssurenn

Ashwin to Rabada, OUT, Umesh with a direct hit! Rabada thumped hit to mid-off, Umesh with a diving stop but he recovers quickly despite the half-stop and fires a throw on the bounce at the non-striker's end. How heartening it is to see an Indian fast bowler display this kind of athleticism and rocket throws. South Africa are folding very quickly.

4 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Are you guys not bored? I am all for India winning but when things are so easy, it can get tedious. Missing that Elgar-Kock partnership from Vizag. 

Nah, I'd love to see this side decimate Oz in India. Been a while since we saw that dominance, since 2008-17 we did dominate them in India but 2017 tour was kinda surprising. Only Oz seems good enough to challenge India in India right now but I'm sure Smith will not repeat his heroics from back then & more batters will contribute for India even if we play them 2 years from now. In short I want Oz to to get smashed again, ala 2013 B->

With SA their only hope was winning the toss, but seems like they simply don't have the players to compete here!