Hyderabad: 27-year-old veterinarian raped and murdered, charred body found

vayuu1

26 minutes ago, nikred said:

One of the prime visible changes we see in Hyderabad is policing. KCR promoted this aggressively and honestly it did improve. I see more patrolling during night times.

The Hyderabad police has become much more approachable and do respond to 100 calls. I have called 3-4 times as some drunkards were making noise after midnight outside my house. The police showed up on average within 10 minutes.

Now that this incident is having a negative impact on hyderabad police at national level, it's not surprising if KCR took such a step.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

One of my favorite quotes from The Dark Knight, "you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain". I feel like thats how most Indians feel about this issue of rape now and they are willing to pardon cops for vigilante behavior just like the Batman was involved in.

Edited by FischerTal

Nirbhaya's mother speaks on the issue. I still remember her daughter's case, it was completely mind-numbing for me. I don't understand how human beings could become such animals...... this fits into my opinion that for many Indians, especially those who are most vulnerable to be affected by this, they are willing to look the other way because they don't trust the legal system. Asha Devi's case just reinforces how many feel.

19 minutes ago, Turning_track said:

This is what I was taking about & in a few media interactions the families of the criminals caught/arrested do behave as such. 

I do believe in most cases,people are a product of their upbringing and surroundings.Except for some with mental or chemical imbalance problems,most such sickos are a result of sick upbringing.

I hope this mother rots in hell for talking **** about the victim, for giving birth to a monster and for not turning him into a human after birthing him .

7 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Apparently a peaceful mullah now somewhere in karnataka lol

That is the such a slap on the the face of fairness and justice.

I wonder how the family of the poor girl will ever find peace and a good nights sleep knowing he is living a free ,entitled life, enabled by the law .

I hope someone someday brings them peace of mind by doing justice to them.

Edited by beetle

9 minutes ago, beetle said:

That is the such a slap on the the face of fairness and justice.

I wonder how the family of the poor girl will ever find peace and a good nights sleep knowing he is living a free ,entitled life, enabled by the law .

I hope someone someday brings them peace of mind by doing justice to them.

Oh he might turnup in some terror plot in future. 

42 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Apparently a peaceful mullah now somewhere in karnataka lol

That juvenile bastard Mohammad Afroz (most brutal, victims's dying words) was gifted a sewing machine by Kejriwal. There were reports that he was radicalized in his stay in prison by the perpetrator of Delhi HC blast, both of them shared a room or something like that. Hope agencies bumped him off, hope the rumor of him working in some dhaba in South India is false. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, FischerTal said:

Nirbhaya's mother speaks on the issue. I still remember her daughter's case, it was completely mind-numbing for me. I don't understand how human beings could become such animals...... this fits into my opinion that for many Indians, especially those who are most vulnerable to be affected by this, they are willing to look the other way because they don't trust the legal system. Asha Devi's case just reinforces how many feel.

This is so heartbreaking for Nirbhaya's parents. Justice my a**, it is a farce when one of the accused got away so easily after a stint in remand home. Indians have completely lost faith in its judicial system for giving justice in such cases. 

Edited by Turning_track

7 minutes ago, riya said:

I don't know...i am not feeling any gratification by these encounters...U can say its because none of my nearones got affected...But...i simply don't want this to create any precedent and innocents should get killed in encounters in the future...

I am also not 'gratified' i wish the 4 animals got worse deaths like getting crushed or something for what they did. 

28 minutes ago, riya said:

I don't know...i am not feeling any gratification by these encounters...U can say its because none of my nearones got affected...But...i simply don't want this to create any precedent and innocents should get killed in encounters in the future...

I felt a bit of peace when I read the news in the morning.

When it happens so often one starts distrusting every one that you meet.

The vegetable ventor,the auto wallah..

You look at faces and wonder what they are capable of doing if they get a chance.

The distrust is scary.

I felt a bit more peaceful.

As for the victim not being a near one....every one around is a possible victim when these monsters are so brazen.

She was an educated ,independent woman like most of us ...out on a normal day in a city of educated people . She felt confident enough to park at the toll plaza like she must have done so many times.

Four guys met up and decided to prey on her. Just imagine...not one of them had any hesitation . Not one of them thought it was wrong ...or even that they could get caught.

Is that how these men we move around feel about any random woman.

Yesterday's news had a 60 year old and a nine year old raped and killed.

She doesn't have to be related or close to us. She could have been us....or worse,some one we love.

Edited by beetle

4 minutes ago, beetle said:

I felt a bit of peace when I read the news in the morning.

When it happens so often one starts distrusting every one that you meet.

The vegetable ventor,the auto wallah..

You look at faces and wonder what they are capable of doing if they get a chance.

The distrust is scary.

I felt a bit more peaceful.

I don't know beetle but knowing the misuse of power by our corrupt system,innocents will be caught in such encounters...that created a fear insde me..yes just like the rape incident created the fear...both created immense amount of incsecurity and fear inside me..No the encounter didnt give me any peace honestly...

Do u think any rich and pwerful criminals will be dealt like this...never...

Edited by riya

23 minutes ago, riya said:

I don't know beetle but knowing the misuse of power by our corrupt system,innocents will be caught in such encounters...that created a fear insde me..yes just like the rape incident created the fear...both created immense amount of incsecurity and fear inside me..No the encounter didnt give me any peace honestly...

Probably not...but does that mean the poor doing it should be treated better?

Rich will get away after rape and some of the poor will get caught ....but it is the women who will get raped and killed.

I have no sympathy or patience for the rapists or killers,whether they are rich or poor. Raping and killing are not necessities of life. If the poor are less likely to get away,all the more reason for them to not indulge in such perverse disgusting crimes. They always have a choice to not be rapists or killers.

Edited by beetle

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

You gave your opinion. If you are ignorant learn the facts before giving opinion probably ?

No I didn't give my opinion on what I think of Muslims - which I clearly pointed out. You are trying to find an answer within my quote, which I never provided. My statement towards him had nothing to do with what the fact or the numbers are, rather from a philosophical pov. To paint everyone from a certain group of people is hardly fair. If you still didn't figure it out, jihadi portrays the same mentality as he was portraying on his post. If that unfortunate soul ever comes face to face with a good Muslim person, his hatred will blind him and all he will see is a Muslim who rapes and kills, regardless of how good of a person he/she is. For some reason you thought you had to jump in the boat coming up with some logic that has nothing to do with what I asked off him. 

If you must know, I clearly remember mentioning to you before that I was born into a Muslim family, left it at a young age. That alone should give you some insight on what I think of the religion itself...

23 minutes ago, riya said:

And for these reasons, I am against the death penalty.  Many innocents have rotted in jail or been put to death because of wrongful convictions, only for new evidence to emerge years or decades later that proves their innocence.  

The principle of "Innocent until proven guilty" is the  foundation of a civil society.  Without this, we are all fair game to be accused, convicted and punished with no recourse.  

35 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Soch liya.  And it is unimaginably terrifying, saddening, enraging.  And the culprits must be brought to justice - absolute maximum justice - after they are convicted in a court of law.  As riya pointed out, if law enforcement goes vigilante, it is a dangerous sign that any of us can be accused, convicted in the court of public opinion and shot on the street.  In this particular case, it is highly likely that they were the perpetrators.  But that may not always be the case.    

4 hours ago, beetle said:

Life imprisonment is not punishment when they gave a horrible, gruesome ,painful death to their victimd. It is like mocking the victim and their family who will forever be in pain.

Yes ,death penalty is right in gruesome heinous  crimes and the courts rarely give death unless it is rarest of rare.

If  premedidated trapping, gangrape ,murder and burning is not rarest of rare,then what is?

Nirbhaya had her intestines pulled out while she was gangraped and look how long it has taken to convict them inspite of having all proof . Now they have the option to ask for mercy . These beast had no mercy for that poor girl .

One of them got away with 3 months in a reform home.

I wish he had met the same fate.

It would of put the fear in the so called minor rapist and murderers.

Again you are taking discussion in other direction. Nirbhaya may pass test of rarest of rare but plenty of other cases may not pass as rarest of rare so life imprisonment will be awarded to culprits. Will you say that justice is not served in cases where life imprisonment is awarded?

16 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

this whole thing is  bullsiht,these guys probably are not even the guys who raped that poor girl.

When theLiar interviewed the mother of the main peaceful accused, she said that he came home and said he had killed someone. I think Indian cops are resourceful in solving crimes where the perp is lowlife. They have many informers who report hearsays to aid the investigation. Plus the way they intimidate, culprits give in easily. Talwar case doesn;t happen all the time, but Rajiv Gandhi killers, Mumbai blasts case  many terrorists plots post 2014 have been subverted by excellent police work.