Opposition, libtards opposing Citizenship Amendment Bill

Gollum

Right wing Hindu Standing is like this:

1. Muslims are Evil.

2. All Muslims (while all of them are extremists) deserve to be destroyed in one way or another. 

3. All rights of Muslims should be snatched one by one. They don't deserve any human rights, while they are no humans. 

4. Use any excuse, to achieve this task. It is not about "justice", but it is about doing "injustice" in every possible way to achieve this task. 

Muslim Standing is like this:

1. Extremist Muslims want to impose Sharia. 

2. They want to hide behind Secularism. 

My personal Standing:

1. Despite realizing fully the dangers of Islam and extremist Muslims, I believe there do exist normal Muslims too. (Right Wing Hindus deny this fact and for them all Muslims should be considered as danger and must be eliminated). 

2. Hindutva platform is a wrong platform. 
It is not about defending other humans from the Jihadist Islam, but it is about the Hindu supremacy. 

BJP has both type of Hindus, one who limits this fight only against the Offensive Jihadists, but other type of Hindus are going for Hindutva and Hindu supremacy and complete Hindu dominance. 

3. Ultimately, this extremist Hindutva group is not going to limit this war against Muslims only, but it is going to wage a war against Christians too soon. They have already made and propagated enough excuses for this war. 

Edited by Alam_dar

20 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

1. Muslims are Evil.

2. All Muslims (while all of them are extremists) deserve to be destroyed in one way or another. 

3. All rights of Muslims should be snatched one by one. They don't deserve any human rights, while they are no humans. 

4. Use any excuse, to achieve this task. It is not about "justice", but it is about doing "injustice" in every possible way to achieve this task. 

My personal Standing:

1. Despite realizing fully the dangers of Islam and extremist Muslims, I believe there do exist normal Muslims too. (Right Wing Hindus deny this fact and for them all Muslims should be considered as danger and must be eliminated). 

It is not about defending other humans from the Jihadist Islam, but it is about the Hindu supremacy. 

BJP has both type of Hindus, one who limits this fight only against the Offensive Jihadists, but other type of Hindus are going for Hindutva and Hindu supremacy and complete Hindu dominance. 

3. Ultimately, this extremist Hindutva group is not going to limit this war against Muslims only, but it is going to wage a war against Christians too soon. They have already made and propagated enough excuses for this war. 

When was the last time a hindu blew someone up some one outside of India. How many Christians Hindus have killed in india. 

people talk about Godhra Gujarat riots, do people ever talk about the fact that it was Muslims who burnt 60 Hindus alive in train. Muslims only see when Hindus killed Muslims after. 

a right wing hindu can only talk, will never kill harm anyone. Compare that to Islamist extremist

24 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

1. Muslims are Evil.

My personal Standing:

Btw there is a reason you don’t see riots between hindu and Christians. Both religions believe in peace And coexistence. Now compare places like Egypt or Lebanon where Muslims have kicked out most of the Christians 

U

Islam must be eliminated, not Muslims. You who come from the biggest genocidal faith in universe will never understand the process: we will always keep the pressure on an evil religion with so much blood on ots hands like islam.

It is not about hindu Superiority, it’s about Hindus being dominant in their own land and not being eclipsed by liberalism or Islam in the only place Hinduism has numbers. We don’t want to dominate any other land, we seek to exist and keep existing without taking orders from anyone in our own land. All dharmic sons and daughters of the soil are welcome, too. 

Correct. The ideological war will wage on all evil abrahamics and we will cut off your ideological fangs into India one by one. No one is gonna get genocided, that’s never been our way with religion. We will simply make sure in a few generations being Muslim feels like living the legacy of foreign genociders and pillagers and betraying this land and it’s people. You can fear monger as much as you wish but we are not the ones to go create pogroms for beliefs.

Edited by Muloghonto

2 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

When was the last time a hindu blew someone up some one outside of India. How many Christians Hindus have killed in india. 

people talk about Godhra Gujarat riots, do people ever talk about the fact that it was Muslims who burnt 60 Hindus alive in train. Muslims only see when Hindus killed Muslims after. 

a right wing hindu can only talk, will never kill harm anyone. Compare that to Islamist extremist

2 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Btw there is a reason you don’t see riots between hindu and Christians. Both religions believe in peace And coexistence. Now compare places like Egypt or Lebanon where Muslims have kicked out most of the Christians 

I already agree that Muslim community as a whole creates problems and becomes dangerous. 

But still it should not be an excuse to punish All the Muslims. 

You are lucky to born in a Hindu family. If you were born in a Muslim family, then you would have also been following Islam.

Who is at fault when a child is born in a Muslim family? Muslim Allah or the Hindu Bhagwan? 

PS:

I respectfully disagree that only Muslims could be extremists and only Muslims could kill. 
Extremist Hindutva Bhagts also fully capable of killing. 

Hatred makes people blind, irrespective of religion or race. 

Edited by Alam_dar

12 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

How many of them are speaking publicly. How many of them are famous. Compare that  to the Hindu celebrities, they are openly criticizing Indian government. 
i feel sad for akshay kumar. Only celebrity who dared to tweet against jihadi jamalia students, is now bullied and had to apologize 

Is speaking on TV not speaking in public? If by celebrities, you mean Bollywood stars, it is only in India that they are considered as conscientious intellectuals. What are their credentials to speak on the topic? Do they understand law? Are they chosen to represent the people?

11 hours ago, sandeep said:

Do sane people actually watch those?  I have stopped watching TV "news" for 20+ years.  Its not news, its "entertainment", and I find most of it nauseating.

I think that is a global trend. Entertainment over substance.

8 hours ago, maniac said:

Isnt Shazia a BJP member ?

Najeeb Jung Isn’t exactly what you call these days an “influencer”

Where are the popular voices?

Look this transcends beyond BJP- Congress.

I am talking about those influencers.

How about this?

https://www.financialexpress.com/india-news/delhi-violence-shahi-imam-of-jama-masjid-says-caa-has-nothing-to-do-with-muslims-living-in-india/1797305/

5 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

What is the standing of this Imam then upon NRC? 

He should have made it clear or even protested against it if he considered it wrong. 

And what is your personal opinion upon NRC?

1 minute ago, Alam_dar said:

What is the standing of this Imam then upon NRC? 

He should have made it clear or even protested against it if he considered it wrong. 

And what is your personal opinion upon NRC?

I had posted this in another thread.

14 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@sandeep

To be honest I do not know how the NRC is going to be carried out pan India. In Assam, the NRC was carried out as laid out in the Assam Accords.

13 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I really don't know what to make of it, I am confused.

Mamata Banerjee, Captain Arminder and the CM of Kerala declare that they will not implement the CAB in their respective states. What does that even mean?

Will Captain Arminder refuse to grant citizenship to a Sikh refugee who has fled persecution in Pakistan? Or does it mean that they want every refugee regardless of his/her religious background to be accorded citizenship rights? They are not very clear in what they wish. All they are stating clearly is that they 'oppose' the current CAA.

Also, their statement is puzzling. 'Citizenship' never was a state government subject. Not implementing the CAB is not even an option. 

Unless they spell out their alternative, difficult to judge their protest as anything other than grandstanding and an attempt to get political mileage.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Too Little: Same story could have headline, Shahi Imam is susceptible of NRC

Too Late: After rioters inflicted loss to India in terms of lives and probably several billions in terms of Police, Infra,business,economy.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

I had posted this in another thread.

Amrinder Singh is an absolute disgrace. His ancestors made deals with the likes of Ahmed Shah Abdali and now he is refusing to take Sikh refugees from Pakistan and Afghanistan. When you have people like that in your community you don't need outside enemies.

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

Amrinder Singh is an absolute disgrace. His ancestors made deals with the likes of Ahmed Shah Abdali and now he is refusing to take Sikh refugees from Pakistan and Afghanistan. When you have people like that in your community you don't need outside enemies.

He's trying to get Muslim votes in Punjab.. typical Congressi mentality.. sardar or not. Traitor to his kaum of the highest magnitude.

2 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

He's trying to get Muslim votes in Punjab.. typical Congressi mentality.. sardar or not. Traitor to his kaum of the highest magnitude.

There are significant # of registered Muslim voters in Punjab ?? And here we have Punjabi ICF-ers proudly chest thumping on how they cleansed east Punjab of muslims during partition ???

13 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

There are significant # of registered Muslim voters in Punjab ?? And here we have Punjabi ICF-ers proudly chest thumping on how they cleansed east Punjab of muslims during partition ???

Muslims are still in very small numbers, less than 2%, easily the lowest percentage in all of India. The only reason their population has grown is because of UP and Bihari migration. Punjabis are having to pay due to the inaction of other Indians in 1947. Native Punjabi muslims are less than 1% of Punjab's population.

Amarinder is not doing it for votes, he's just towing the Congress line and parroting whatever the Gandhis say.

21 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Muslims are still in very small numbers, less than 2%, easily the lowest percentage in all of India. The only reason their population has grown is because of UP and Bihari migration. Punjabis are having to pay due to the inaction of other Indians in 1947. Native Punjabi muslims are less than 1% of Punjab's population.

Amarinder is not doing it for votes, he's just towing the Congress line and parroting whatever the Gandhis say.

Ok that makes more sense. An Indian army captain can’t be dumb enough to try votebank politics with 2% of the demographics and risk pissing off the rest 98%.

Btw, wtf is up with Punjabis ? Why are they so schizophrenic when it comes to politics ?? All overseas Punjabis hate Congress and India for 1984.... but local Punjabis vote congress like they are personal sevaks of Gandhi.... yet they both hate BJP, the only damn party who denounced the killings of 84, has called for enquiry into it for 30 years and is now delivering justice to the Punjabis...... wtf mate ?? 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Good to see Dr. Elst’s name after so many years. He is one of the first people i corresponded with back when I first got into history.... though he didn’t know jack$hit about numismatics( my main love), he did know people in the field and he was eye-opening in debunking the AIT for me.