Chahar vs Bhuvi

vvvslaxman

2 minutes ago, Mosher said:

I thought both would bowl well today because of the slowish pitch. Thought they would mix it up with knuckle balls and slow bouncers and pick wickets. WI batsman played them with ease and the dropped catches also didn't help.

Dew helped maybe

Kohli is blaming last match defeat on dropped catches.. but the point is, this current bowling attack without Bumrah seems pretty average against good teams. Bhuvi has been injured for half the time, Chahar is inexperienced and nobody knows why we have Jadeja. 

It is important that we identify a wrist spinner and play him continuously whether its Chahal or Kuldeep to give them confidence. Unfortunately both the wristies don't have the ability to bowl fastish googiles and even their flipper seems to come slow 

On 12/8/2019 at 1:22 PM, Forever Indian said:

Two simple dropped catches in 2nd over of Bhuvi was the end of the game...

2 oversy 7 runs, in the powerplay, with 2 dropped catches.  That's what Bhuvi brought to the table yesterday.  

But confirmation bias doesn't care about facts.

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

2 oversy 7 runs, in the powerplay, with 2 dropped catches.  That's what Bhuvi brought to the table yesterday.  

But confirmation bias doesn't care about facts.

Also treated like a run of a mill trundler by Pooran and Simmons.

Is he a swing bowler well don’t see any swing.

Is he a death bowler? Got a pasting.

He is not the first bowler in the universe to get his catch dropped. Also only the Sundar one was a dolly, the other catch was a 50-50

Edited by maniac
18 minutes ago, maniac said:

when you need run a ball with dew in the picture, the game is over by then.  I know you are just arguing to piss me off and I'm not in the mood to indulge you.  Run along now.

Just now, sandeep said:

when you need run a ball with dew in the picture, the game is over by then.  I know you are just arguing to piss me off and I'm not in the mood to indulge you.  Run along now.

Yeah I am sacrificing my fandom for Bhuvi kumar just to piss you off 

3 minutes ago, maniac said:

Yeah I am sacrificing my fandom for Bhuvi kumar just to piss you off 

Bandwagon lotas  who change their mind on players depending on which way the wind is blowing, (unless its Rohit Sharma, Rayudu - gee I wonder what the link is there), are banned from the Bhuvi fan club.  

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Bandwagon lotas  who change their mind on players depending on which way the wind is blowing, (unless its Rohit Sharma, Rayudu - gee I wonder what the link is there), are banned from the Bhuvi fan club.  

:laugh: if anything I have been accused of exactly the opposite more often. That’s refreshing 

11 hours ago, maniac said:

Is he a swing bowler well don’t see any swing.

Is he a death bowler? Got a pasting.

He is not the first bowler in the universe to get his catch dropped. Also only the Sundar one was a dolly, the other catch was a 50-50

Which bowler does not go for runs in t20s? I have seen bumrah get equally hit. He went for runs in only 1 over, rest 3 were under 4. So yes, out if 2 death overs 1 went for 3 runs. And bumrah does the same. Shami goes for runs in every single over in t20s

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Bhuvi is anyday better overall package than Chahar.But you cannot overlook lack of wickets from Bhuvi with new ball.Bhuvi is 29 and will slow down, they need to look for somebody else for next world cup.

He is not quick of the pitch as there is no real shoulder involvement in his delivery. That is why if batsman wants to line up against him they can do.  He has to get the ball right up in the block hole. His length balls are cannon fodders as it doesn't generate any bounce. He has to get some movement to be effective. Bhuvi as a bowler has not reallymade the greatest of strides as a bowler. He is the same bowler i saw when he made debut. Knuckleball is the only addition.