Once Rohit returns, will be difficult to choose between Shikhar & Rahul in t20s - Virat Kohli

My T20I team for World T20 if everyone is available, based on today's information .... ( Not that it matters one bit :phehe:   )

1. Rahul / Samson ( backup for 1 or 2 or 3 )

2. Rohit

3. Kohli

4. Iyer

5. Pant / Karthick ( backup for 5 or 4 )

6. Hardik / Dube ( backup for 6 or 7 )

7. Sundar

8. Bhuvi / Chahar ( backup )

9. Kuldeep / Chahal ( backup )

10. Saini / Shami ( backup for 10 and 11 )

11. Bumrah

----  Need atleast 2 deck hitting quick bowlers in Australia.  2 medium paced swing bowlers won't do.

Edited by express bowling
On 1/5/2020 at 6:41 PM, Mosher said:

SR of 108 in pp is poor. If Kohli can't see this difference in quality between these 2 batsmen he is either an idiot or just biased. 

Both actually, the guy defended his stupid selections in SA, Eng right till the bitter end. If it weren't for Warner, Smith being banned this guy would easily have the worst record for Indian captains abroad 8-10 away losses in a year! He's actually really lucky he hasn't faced the very best of Eng, SL, Oz, Pak or SA otherwise he'd have had to retire from the longer format or at least give up captaincy:whack2:

How much was Rahul averaging in tests in since start of SA tour but he kept on getting chances at expense of guys like Mayank , who was not even selected in the squad.Where were these conspiracy theories then .

Dhawan has played 59 T20s vs 35 matches for KL Rahul.They are trying giving Rahul every chance to succeed.This series also Rahul is not dropped, if he scores runs no one can drop him.Stop this nonsense that Rahul is being sidelined unfairly.

Edited by putrevus
3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

chamatkaar laxman doesnt pick dhawan for t20 squad......dost dost na raha 

Why the fascination with Pandey? 

One of Gill/Shaw/Paddikal has got to be picked. My choice would be Shaw, feel he is the most fearless of the lot while Paddikal is still relatively untested. Will have to wait for the injury to be not too serious for Shaw to be unavailable for the ipl.

Here is my 15:

Rohit

Shaw

KL

Virat

Pant/Dk

Pandya

Sundar/Dubey

Chahar/Bhuvi

Kuldeep

Saini/Shami

Bumrah

DK over Iyer as iam banking on Kohli coming at 4 as he has done in most matches recently and Iyer for me doesn't bat lower.

That for me is a gun batting line up that can pile on the runs on those true Aussie pitches with enough bowling resources for cover. Only doubt for me is the #7 as Sundar hasn't got enough chances to bat while Dubey is bits n pieces really.