Delhi assembly election dates announced

vayuu1

23 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

LMAO that is some beating. 

Fcuk Tiwari and Delhi BJP. I'm glad they got this reality check. 

BJP has *ed up mostly in all the ruling states ,all they can do is look upto Modi,they have no local face to bank upon,sorry state of affairs

7 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

BJP has *ed up mostly in all the ruling states ,all they can do is look upto Modi,they have no local face to bank upon,sorry state of affairs

Modi can only take you so far. They need to invest in the grassroot organizations and strengthening local party cadres. This is 2020 and people would always vote keeping in mind the local issues in the legislative assembly elections. 

38 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Tughlaq see leke kejruddin Tak..dilli ke dhimmies..now enjoy your free bijli paani and shaheenbagh

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Lets be logical about this. Shaheen Bagh protests are only for the last 2 months of the 5 years of AAP's tenure. And most sources indicate a Congress/SP backed protest.

For the rest of the time the AAP has delivered on governance. There must be a lot that Kejriwal is doing right, that the people keep re-electing him.

BJP won wherever Congress was in fight and lost wherever Congress gave up ,difference is this time BJP lost most of the seats by less margin than 2015 .

Congress completely collapsed ,a tactical defeat ,even had they retained their 10 PC vote share ,BJP would have won at least 10-15 more of the triangular contested seats .

Congrats to kejru, I dont like his policies or these freebies but it is what it is !

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

BJP state unit doesn't deserve to win, bunch of jokers. Delhi Police comes under Centre, no big loss this. Reality check for BJP, hope opposition becomes overconfident before Bihar polls. 

It's better in a way ,anti incumbency factor works for BJP during lok sabha whenever aap or Congress were in state power ,even mcd !

8 hours ago, Singh bling said:

The most hated leaders for Bhakts kicked the ass of BJP. My condolences to Bhakts.:cantstop:

What world do you live in? This Shaheen bagh and hindu Muslim campaign actually revived BJP somewhat ,there vote percent was predicted at 30 just a month ago ,now it's 39 thanks to Shaheen bagh ,BJP was done and dusted without Shaheen bagh and polarization campaign .

If not for a meek Congress surrender (4pc vote) ,there would have been chances of BJP to win at least 15  seats more where they lost by narrow margin