Does ‘Chhapaak’ portray acid attack convict as a Hindu named ‘Rajesh’? No, false claim

randomGuy

56 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

That's also quite simple.

Like myself, most Indian film-goers are escapist sentimental fools. Most of us want to watch a masala movie to enjoy it without trying to link it to politics.

That would be my stupid guess :dontknow: 

You are right...which also indicates that instead of a soically relevant theme like Chappaak, if it was a mass masala movie from Deepika nicely packaged could have easily overtaken a movie like Tanhaji...

Quite simple.

Chhapaak = Deepika Padukone = leftist=  JNU= Pseudo liberal = Congressi= dhimmi= urban naxal
Tanhaji = taking the fight back to the unholy leftist/muslim/church cabal = attempt to undo historic wrongs= source of our pride.

This is a clear win of a rejuvenated India over the Congressi one that existed for around 70 years post Independence. :dontknow: 

:p:
It is being perceived that way yes.
Never again should the majority lose the narrative..ever

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

Not comparing at all...

Just stating that unless hurt financially,some people won't understand their mistake.

The people usually says that i am not going to watch is any way won't watch it...Just show off...This movie won't get any bigger success than this...Thats what i said..a mass entertainer would have collected more regardless of JNU or not JNU.

The people usually says that i am not going to watch is any way won't watch it...Just show off...This movie won't get any bigger success than this...Thats what i said..a mass entertainer would have collected more regardless of JNU or not JNU.
Not really, I know many people who were die hard and ardent Deepika fans who felt let down by her stupid stunt.

Surely, some impact has been there..

3 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

Not really, I know many people who were die hard and ardent Deepika fans who felt let down by her stupid stunt.

Surely, some impact has been there..

Agree, I would have watched if Deepika would have not gone to JNU and stood only with left goons. I believe there are many like me.

So, 10 crores spent on her movie promotion, but Laxmi has no job, no support, Deepika is the crusader who stood behind JNU goons. Khoon kohl uthnewaali story.

https://thehushpost.com/delhi/acid-attack-crusader-laxmi-has-no-job-no-home-no-husband-has-a-daughter-to-look-after/

Acid attack crusader Laxmi has no job, no home, no husband & has a daughter to look after

20 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

So, 10 crores spent on her movie promotion, but Laxmi has no job, no support, Deepika is the crusader who stood behind JNU goons. Khoon kohl uthnewaali story.

https://thehushpost.com/delhi/acid-attack-crusader-laxmi-has-no-job-no-home-no-husband-has-a-daughter-to-look-after/

Acid attack crusader Laxmi has no job, no home, no husband & has a daughter to look after

Tik Tok make up challenge to look like an acid victim.  :facepalm:

Edited by FischerTal

On 1/17/2020 at 4:53 AM, coffee_rules said:

Agree, I would have watched if Deepika would have not gone to JNU and stood only with left goons. I believe there are many like me.

I think you misunderstand the meaning of the word goons. Goons were those who beat the students up. 

Goons aren't those who protest peacefully.

I don't know why Deepika Padukone is getting so much grief over all of this. She took a stand. Its her democratic right. None of this changes the fact that she is a very mediocre actress. That should be a reason to not watch her movies, not make believe stories about her being a leftist/anti-hindu sellout etc etc.

For a huge chunk of the Indian netizen she is now arch nemesis. Really baffling. 

21 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

There is so much wrong in this post that I don't know where to begin.

1) You could start by seeing the date of that article you posted. Sep 2018. I mentioned a few posts ago. the credits post the movie mention that Laxmi runs the NGO for acid attack victims to which proceeds from this movie will go to. Can we end a sentence with a preposition? This movie and the revenue it has earned has only *helped* Laxmi. You know, who hasn't helped Laxmi and the many unfortunate ones like her: the ones who boycotted this movie (irrespective of the cause it espouses) simply because Deepika Padukone chose to protest.

2) Depika didn't stand behind JNU 'goons' she stood with people who were protesting against goons beating up JNU students.

@Mariyam, I fell for a click bait and didn’t look at the date. Wrong on my part to conclude that victim was not compensated. I will donate to her NGO directly. 
Regarding the left goons, maybe you haven’t followed the proceedings of the case. You can go through the ‘JNU attack’ thread, it is very evident, confirmed by Delhi police as well, that Left JNU goons led by Aishi Ghosh led the attack on ABVP students and common students while they were stopping students from registering for the next semester. When later ABVP students retaliated, she was “allegedly” injured. She has been charged with a crime now.  DP (Deepika and not Delhi Police) stood by these left goons. People are mad because she stood with those perps who instigated riots. If she was compassionate, she could have stood behind both groups and call for peace or something. Also, people have called out her hypocrisy of this stunt was nothing but. PR exercise to get the movie publicity which worked negatively, unfortunately for the acid victim.

18 hours ago, Mariyam said:

There is so much wrong in this post that I don't know where to begin.

1) You could start by seeing the date of that article you posted. Sep 2018. I mentioned a few posts ago. the credits post the movie mention that Laxmi runs the NGO for acid attack victims to which proceeds from this movie will go to. Can we end a sentence with a preposition? This movie and the revenue it has earned has only *helped* Laxmi. You know, who hasn't helped Laxmi and the many unfortunate ones like her: the ones who boycotted this movie (irrespective of the cause it espouses) simply because Deepika Padukone chose to protest.

2) Depika didn't stand behind JNU 'goons' she stood with people who were protesting against goons beating up JNU students.

depika stood with tukde tukde gang, cant change that now. Wonder why she wants to divide India.

And acid victim is not a 'look' that she can challenge her makeup artist 'buddy' with, its obnoxious. Shows that what Deepika seems to lack is not money but refinement, and basic decency to not exploit and trivialize someones real and present tragedy.

17 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

@Mariyam, I fell for a click bait and didn’t look at the date. Wrong on my part to conclude that victim was not compensated. I will donate to her NGO directly. 
Regarding the left goons, maybe you haven’t followed the proceedings of the case. You can go through the ‘JNU attack’ thread, it is very evident, confirmed by Delhi police as well, that Left JNU goons led by Aishi Ghosh led the attack on ABVP students and common students while they were stopping students from registering for the next semester. When later ABVP students retaliated, she was “allegedly” injured. She has been charged with a crime now.  DP (Deepika and not Delhi Police) stood by these left goons. People are mad because she stood with those perps who instigated riots. If she was compassionate, she could have stood behind both groups and call for peace or something. Also, people have called out her hypocrisy of this stunt was nothing but. PR exercise to get the movie publicity which worked negatively, unfortunately for the acid victim.

The version that you state has not been corroborated by the Delhi Police. Have they even made arrests yet? The last newsbyte on this was that the masked goons who were captured on CCTV, and subsequently identified have not yet been found/arrested.

Delhi Police have filed FIRs against Aishe Ghosh. Have they arrested her yet? In any case, one thing is clear. She isn't hiding. It is the ABVP goons identified by the Delhi Police who are in hiding. 

5 hours ago, Vilander said:

depika stood with tukde tukde gang, cant change that now. Wonder why she wants to divide India.

And acid victim is not a 'look' that she can challenge her makeup artist 'buddy' with, its obnoxious. Shows that what Deepika seems to lack is not money but refinement, and basic decency to not exploit and trivialize someones real and present tragedy.

That was pretty insensitive of her...not just insensitive,it is also pretty stupid of her.

On 1/18/2020 at 4:37 PM, Mariyam said:

I think you misunderstand the meaning of the word goons. Goons were those who beat the students up. 

Goons aren't those who protest peacefully

Goons were there on both sides.

The so called students who prevented other students from registering were also goons. Infact they are the resident goons who the other students have to face everyday.

Personally I can't stand Deepika's voice.It is grating and abrassive....and agree that she is fairly mediocre

But I wanted to see the movie ....and decided not to because I don't support people who stand by the ar****** Kanhaiya and the wannabe Mamata .

Secondly I hate when these actors pretend to show interest in social causes masquerading as movie promotion .

I found Amitabh Bachan's open letter to his grand daughter before Pink also pretty shallow.

She could have protested in mumbai or any other place,any other way.....but standing next to the urban naxals was not on .

I personally have no sympathy for the JNU ke buddhe lal brigade calling themselves students.

Now unless she continues her support to the tukde naxals in future,it will be pretty difficult to take her seriously on any issue.

Movie promotion ke liye sab kuch bikta hai.

Edited by beetle

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

The version that you state has not been corroborated by the Delhi Police. Have they even made arrests yet? The last newsbyte on this was that the masked goons who were captured on CCTV, and subsequently identified have not yet been found/arrested.

Delhi Police have filed FIRs against Aishe Ghosh. Have they arrested her yet? In any case, one thing is clear. She isn't hiding. It is the ABVP goons identified by the Delhi Police who are in hiding. 

What is there to prove, Aisha Gupta was caught directing masked goons on phones and CCTV. Only reason she has been named in FIR and not arrested because police is lenient in the college clashes as they affect the students’ careers. Looks like this girl has her career marked up for politics like Kanhaiyya and Shehla.

Edited by coffee_rules