Prashant Kishore: The amoral political dulla in the Indian political scene

rangeelaraja

I see him as a "consultant" rather than an ideologue, it's kinda fair game unlike politicians running for office & jumping ship based on the direction of the wind.
Even then I think he shot to fame with 2014 elections.You still a need a good product to market it effectively.

I think his effect is definitely overrated.

He is like a defense lawyer, doesn't believe in the criminal, but believes in his right to be represented.

Nah, He's an egotist idiot like Kejri, thinks he is better than all and thinks he can be a kingmaker of anybody, like he did with Modi. Sort of like seniles like Yashwant Sinha. I think Sudheendra Kulkarni se takkar leta hain.

1 minute ago, Clarke said:

I reckon he'll just adopt a new title for the same old job, something like Electionoking if inspired by Musk or Protector of Democracy & Secularism going by his recent employers

My employer used to allow us to choose titles within reasonable limits long time back.. one guy chose "minister of algorithms" and it was approved. 

Lately this has been discontinued 

51 minutes ago, Clarke said:

I reckon he'll just adopt a new title for the same old job, something like Electionoking if inspired by Musk or Protector of Democracy & Secularism going by his recent employers

It can’t be a state job position to consult on elections. His advice should help the government and people of the state of Punjab. What a facking farce this job is. He will be advising Congress to win the next elections paid for by the people. Laanat hain! 

On 3/31/2021 at 7:00 PM, coffee_rules said:

It can’t be a state job position to consult on elections. His advice should help the government and people of the state of Punjab. What a facking farce this job is. He will be advising Congress to win the next elections paid for by the people. Laanat hain! 

Officially he is advisor to CM.