Ind vs Aus | 2nd ODI | Rajkot | Jan 17th, 2020

zen

4 minutes ago, Kothili said:

His rightful place is at the top. Thanks to a clueless Psycho and awful TM, he is being disenfranchised.

Way he played at 5 today was such a revelation, and we so desperately need a proper batsman with all round shot making ability at that crucial position, that i think he should be seriously considered for that role keeping next WC in mind. We have so many options for opening to replace Dhawan if he fades away before the WC, but hardly anyone for no. 5

11 minutes ago, Cricwala said:

Jadeja is better than Agar. Australia is going to persist with Agar as next WC is in india so they figure they need a spin bowling allrounder at 7. Virat should similarly trust Jadeja if he thinks he's the man for no. 7. Likewise if u trust KL with gloves and at no. 5, just back him at that spot. Stick with Iyer at no. 4 for another year - don't discard him just like that. Maybe swap places with Iyer, so batting order is more balanced with your experience at 4. Bring Pandya back at 6, and you are looking at a good combination with 6 proper bowlers.

Bottomline - back players once you play them, let them grow into their roles, 

And with this combination, you could still play KulCha + 2 pacers, giving you 3 quicks (including Hardik) and 3 spinners (including jadeja). The 'Cha' could be either Chahal or R chahar.

Jadeja played a vital role with bat too today in that partnership with Rahul. If Chahal was playing who knows what total India would have ended up scoring today.He was not bad either with ball picking up those vital wickets upfront.

I don't understand the fuss about Jadeja's spot in the team.

9 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Jadeja played a vital role with bat too today in that partnership with Rahul. If Chahal was playing who knows what total India would have ended up scoring today.He was not bad either with ball picking up those vital wickets upfront.

Spoke like a true Kohli PR man. Jadeja averages 50+ with the ball in last 15 months. Anyone half bad would have been thrown out by now.

5 hours ago, putrevus said:

Lol seriously?