Bollywood=cesspool

FischerTal

On 2/26/2021 at 7:48 AM, coffee_rules said:

Full video, BigB will also call it the state of Haryan 

But he doesn't. He doesn't call Haryan, Patn, Shiml, Ludhian, Moter but will call Keral, Karnatak, etc. Even he mentions seema to mean boundaries. Why doesn't he use "seem" :lol:

In this video he claims he doesn't know about marketing techniques multiple times but gives a talk on branding WTF. He claims to have suffered from hepatitis b virus through blood transfusion and tb. Most people in India never suffered from HepB virus and never got vaccines. these claims are suspect at best. Nobody knows whether its true or not and whether or not he is pushing some vaccine or "early diagnosis" that lot of hospitals push. Ironically he has created a brand for himself as this hero who always fight for what is right. This is what many of his fans especially the uneducated fall for.

His voice and the company he advertises for is represented by an analogy of a rooster (bigB) and the sunrise (company). How true it is as he is speaking for an event paid for by jio. His notion of a brand that delivers what it advertises may appear rosy but there is a difference between legality and lawfulness. What he is talking about is the legal definition of it as many ads contain a disclaimer at the end like the dream xi ad which warns us against "playing may result in financial loss or addictive". He doesn't talk about the lawfulness as such ads are immoral and cheat legally. Even Shakuni of Mahabharat cheated the Pandavas legally. Does it mean we invite the modern Shakuni to give a talk on dharma and branding.

At the end, he talked like god himself or a spiritual guru who has attained wisdom like "I'm the day, i'm the night". FFS get on with it. He says dharma is ambition and brand is honor WTF. And at the end leaves it open ended saying multiple times "you tell me what is dharma. then I'll tell you about branding". If you don't know what dharma is you are an atheist troglodyte who has a god complex due to his success in movies.

He gives me the false spiritual guru/used car salesman vibes. He finishes with letting corporates script the dharma. Why are you even mixing business with dharma. It is him who's rescripting what dharma is. somebody needs to snatch the mic and tell him that you're too old to make sense and go home.

24 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

How can flop directors and mediocre actors, evade 600+ Crores of taxes? BollyDawood!

Its even the corporate entertainment houses which are involved in hiding income. Anuraj/Tapasee are the small fish here.

The CEO of Reliance Entertainment's premises were also raided.

Gully Boy wannabes, facking degenerate, apeing rap battles of the west.. where are we headed to. But this is laughable with their fake accents and half baked knowledge.. giggles from an audience of 12 people
 Warning: NSFW and use headphones

Post millennials are a confused lot,atleast kids of Dharmics are

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Gully Boy wannabes, facking degenerate, apeing rap battles of the west.. where are we headed to. But this is laughable with their fake accents and half baked knowledge.. giggles from an audience of 12 people

The current crop don't know their Dhritharashtra's from their Dasarathas. Their Kaushalyas from their Gandharis.

There is so much good one can learn from the Ramayana, Mahabharata and the Bhagvad Gita. 

There is so much respect and veneration for women in these epics. Jatayu, for instance, sacrifices himself trying to protect Sita from Ravana.

Even though he was a bird, he knew what his Dharma was.

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

All I can say these are all a bunch of wannabes..  Future f*** drug addicts.  A girl was laughing when he was using slangs & swearing for someone's mother.  Then they teach us crap about feminism:hmmmm: 

Disgusting overall.  The handle also is wrong in pointing out education system & Urdu which has nothing to do with it.  No education teaches us to say crap about religion & teaches us slangs.  The real issue is their upbringing & the western influence.  Bunch of entitled morons. 

This guy needs to be taught a lesson. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

7 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

All I can say these are all a bunch of wannabes..  Future f*** drug addicts.  A girl was laughing when he was using slangs & swearing for someone's mother.  Then they teach us crap about feminism:hmmmm: 

Disgusting overall.  The handle also is wrong in pointing out education system & Urdu which has nothing to do with it.  No education teaches us to say crap about religion & teaches us slangs.  The real issue is their upbringing & the western influence.  Bunch of entitled morons. 

This guy needs to be taught a lesson. 

The entire posse in that video is beyond help.

1 hour ago, EnterTheVoid said:

The entire posse in that video is beyond help.

Yep pretty much this.  Although if this guy is 18+ which I guess he is there is a rule of law

Section 295A in The Indian Penal Code. 272. [295A. Deliberate and malicious acts, intended to outrage religious feelings of any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs.

This falls right under it

2 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Yep pretty much this.  Although if this guy is 18+ which I guess he is there is a rule of law

Section 295A in The Indian Penal Code. 272. [295A. Deliberate and malicious acts, intended to outrage religious feelings of any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs.

This falls right under it

The guy was just asking to be punched.

One day he'll say the wrong thing to the wrong person. The rest will be history.

@coffee_rules

I didn't see the video. I'm sure it's as trashy as most who have seen it claim. 

I don't know why you are equating this to Gully Boy. The rap in the movie didn't find the need to abuse others. It was mostly clean one-upmanship themed rap battles. 

Why blame Bollywood movies for stuff they aren't responsible for?

This seems (from the comments here) to be 'inspired' by underground Mumbai rap scene and regular American rap. People have access to lot more content than just Bollywood movies nowadays.

15 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@coffee_rules

I don't know why you are equating this to Gully Boy. The rap in the movie didn't find the need to abuse others. It was mostly clean one-upmanship themed rap battles. 

This seems (from the comments here) to be 'inspired' by underground Mumbai rap scene and regular American rap. People have access to lot more content than just Bollywood movies nowadays.

I'm afraid it's none of those. 

His "rap", if you can call it that, is just an outlet to denigrate, downplay and dismiss his own roots and heritage. And for the swearing, it's just swearing for swearing sake.

I don't know why any of these people think it's "cool" to talk nonsense about their own culture. On that note, Bollywood isn't exempt from that criticism.

47 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@coffee_rules

I don’t know much about underground rap battles scene of Mumbai, only know know Gully Boy was very popular. But I didn’t endorse the words of the tweet, for me this was about following the worst of the west culture just ‘cause of the coolness quotient. With their half baked knowledge and fake accents they look stupid. Least they could do was rap (if even call that) in Hindi. More than Bollywood, these kids have lost a connection to themselves by following west MTV culture. Bhaiwood is not far beyond. They are not abusive, that’s all

14 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

facking bollyapeshitwood has given birth to more ape **** on the streets.. 

@EnterTheVoid

@coffee_rules

We are in agreement over here, re: the 'rap' video. 

I also agree that Bollywood movies tend to mock certain aspects of Indian culture at times for comedic purposes. Does it offend me? Not really. But I can understand if someone is offended.

But let's be clear about two things here:

1) A Bollywood movie is not going to be *abusive* towards any religion/political thought simply because of the back lash and  the resulting loss of income. Even a movie like 'chapaak' which was high lighting a social cause got 'cancelled' based on utter rumours about the name of the perpetrator of the acid attack. Resulting in a huge loss of revenue, a good % of which the producers pledged to acid attack victims. 

Do you really think Bollywood could get away with abuse?

It's unfair to attribute the contents of this 'rap' segment to Bollywood. This has *nothing* to do with Gullyboy.

2) I have an issue with the contents of that twitter handle. That there is a conspiracy among Muslims in Bollywood to denigrate Hinduism and eat at the social fabric of India is laughable. Many of the writers who are constantly questioned, come from established traditions of literary work and have nothing to do with the business part of the movies.

I have grown up binge-ing on a rather unhealthy diet of Bollywood movies right from the mid 90s and I have not once felt offended by anything that I saw. Neither did I find anything that followers of any particular faith would find offensive.

All these Bhaiwood/Dawoodwood allegations are cringeworthy. This is not the 90s. The Johars,the Chopras and their ilk have far more economic clout today than the likes of Dawood. So much so that during the April semi lockdown the Uddhav Thackeray govt allowed film shoots only. Until there were corona cases and these had to be stopped. Let's be real. The days when the film industry needed an underworld don to dispense instant justice are over. These dons are left doing 'dus ka teen' outside their single screens while music/tv  rights of very poor quality movies rake in the millions.