How does VC Rahane manage to evade scrutiny?

Future of his place in the side  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should he be selected for Aus series?

As annoying as he is, all the blame must go to the TM and selection committee. It is up to them to make the call. As others are saying maybe Kohli does like a meek guy as VC so that there is no threat to his captaincy. 

Leave rahane alone what has this bakchode king loli done so far. 1- 2015 test series against SA both pujara and Vijay had rescued us against humiliation, king loli was shitting in his pant .2017 series against Australia klrahul and pujara rescued us,as usual king loli stinked. Away test we lost in  SA2-1,Eng 4-1 and only saving grace was Australia victory with pujara heroics, now this Nz whitewashed.  In ODI he has not won WC, CT ,ASIA CUP ,T20 EVEN IPL. IS MC NE KIYA KYA HAI.

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

As annoying as he is, all the blame must go to the TM and selection committee. It is up to them to make the call. As others are saying maybe Kohli does like a meek guy as VC so that there is no threat to his captaincy. 

So who do you think should be the VC.

Criteria-he shouldnt be meek.

1 minute ago, VT87 said:

Leave rahane alone what has this bakchode king loli done so far. 1- 2015 test series against SA both pujara and Vijay had rescued us against humiliation, king loli was shitting in his pant .2017 series against Australia klrahul and pujara rescued us,as usual king loli stinked. Away test we lost in  SA2-1,Eng 4-1 and only saving grace was Australia victory with pujara heroics, now this Nz whitewashed.  In ODI he has not won WC, CT ,ASIA CUP ,T20 EVEN IPL. IS MC NE KIYA KYA HAI.

Bhai weren't you a big supporter of V? You used to get annoyed whenever I praised Smith :laugh:.

9 minutes ago, Adamant said:

So who do you think should be the VC.

Criteria-he shouldnt be meek.

Should also own his place. 

I would have had Vijay/Ashwin till 2017. After that one of our quicks. I think we need someone from fast bowling unit in leadership role, can vary from test to test but has to be one of those 3. Even Bumrah is ready for such a role despite having played so less, Ishant is a different character now (no more 24th floor BS I am sure), for Shami it will be an additional incentive to spend less time sexting. 

Jadeja looks like a yes-man, anyway until Mudgal report is made public don't want him in any leadership role. 

Edited by Gollum