How is your city/state reacting to this Pandemic Corona

Cricketics

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

Guys check the video :hysterical::hysterical:

Sorry Pappu, Modiji has surpassed you

You equate this with pappuness? This is silly, factually incorrect, but somebody without knowledge of basic math and looks at it, might wonder why the logic is strange. Stop encouraging makers of Brut videos who are mindless LeLis. Keep your Modi critique to incompetent Covid handling and not throw LeLi muck around. Enjoy this Brut video in case you have turned.

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

You equate this with pappuness? This is silly, factually incorrect, but somebody without knowledge of basic math and looks at it, might wonder why the logic is strange. Stop encouraging makers of Brut videos who are mindless LeLis. Keep your Modi critique to incompetent Covid handling and not throw LeLi muck around. Enjoy this Brut video in case you have turned.

Lol I criticized Modi, so i have turned :hysterical:

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

BJP's young jerks are hopeless. Yogi is the last of the communal Mohicans.

So, he featured in doctored much edited video in post processing, which took months to publish after the interview, he comes a jerk. His Covid response in Bengaluru is great, on the ground. Some meaningless fkuk all interview doesn’t mean anything. What you expect him to play katti with the LeLis? 

12 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Lol I criticized Modi, so i have turned :hysterical:

No did I say that? You seem to have developed a liking of LeLis in a day, so I shared a Brit video that you might like.

Read again 

14 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Keep your Modi critique to incompetent Covid handling and not throw LeLI Sh1t around

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

So, he featured in doctored much edited video in post processing, which took months to publish after the interview, he comes a jerk. His Covid response in Bengaluru is great, on the ground. Some meaningless fkuk all interview doesn’t mean anything. What you expect him to play katti with the LeLis? 

In the age of SM, there is zero need to interact with scums like Kamra as it only ends up giving them more credibility. And if any interviews with LeLi are necessary they have to be done on our terms. If he is gullible enough to think these guys won't shove their agenda in the interview, he's living in a fool's paradise. 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

In the age of SM, there is zero need to interact with scums like Kamra as it only ends up giving them more credibility. And if any interviews with LeLi are necessary they have to be done on our terms. If he is gullible enough to think these guys won't shove their agenda in the interview, he's living in a fool's paradise. 

Yes, he is young and will learn from mistakes. let him get educated in his terms. I think the next gen don't want to continue this politics of poliarized world. 

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

@Alam_dar why are these TJ mullahs such filthy perverts? Does their cult encourage this kind of behavior? Unlike Christian priests don't think these men are sexually deprived. 

On Political Level:

Normally, this cult (at least their leaders and what they preach) is itself considered perhaps one of the most peaceful one among all other Muslims cults.

But they basically belong to the "Deoband" school of thought, and other groups in Deoband are really fanatic extremists.

Therefore, it is also a common practice that these Deobandi fanatics from other groups also join the ranks of Tableeghi Jamaat during their gatherings. For example, Taliban supporters are also part of such gatherings (Taliban is Deobandi itself). 

It is like this that Tableeghi leaders want to disassociate themselves from these extremist Deobandis, but these extremists are like a blanket which do not leave these Tableeghis alone. 

On Personal Level:

Although Tableeghi people do have wives, and they are not like Christian priests in that matter, still ALL practising Muslims are prey of Frustration, and perhaps more than the Christian priests

This is evident when we look at the situation of Madaris, where Mullahs are rapping the small children at huge level (although these Mullahs do have wives). 

Frustration in Muslim society comes due to the reason while women in general are Taboo. Men could not speak with them. In fact, they are not even allowed to look at them. All this non-natural behaviour results in huge frustration.

Conclusion is this, whenever you will go against the NATURE, you are going to loose, and no fear of imaginary Allah and punishment by angels in hell is going to help you. 

Edited by Alam_dar

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Aren't the newage Pakistani cricketers who suddenly after a few years appear with  bina muchonwaali daadi (Mushtaq, Saqlain, Inzi, Youhana, etc) followers of TJ?

Don't know too much about TJ, but at least it appears that they are less  concerned with converting non-muslims, than getting muslims to be more religious.  As low as standards and expectations are for muslim religious organizations, this is a point in their favor.

Beyond even the TJ, there seems to be an instinctive distrust and hostility towards the government, security forces, and wider society in general - in a lot of these organizations.  A 'narrative' of being oppressed and 'fighting back', which normalizes behavior that in objective terms, is harmful, and often criminal.  Muslim 'leaders' need to come up with alternatives to this political strategy, it is very self-serving and harmful to their community.  

I don’t believe in collective consciousness leading collective healing, but that is a reasoning behind common prayers, namaaz collectively in mosques and samoohik yagyas. Prayer marches, candle light vigils etc are hailed as grand noble gestures of healing when it comes from LeLis. If it comes from Modi, it is damned Sanghi logic that is regressive. Wah Bhai Wah. This is coming from a doctor, not that neo ICF LeLis need any logic to bash Modi

Edited by coffee_rules

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

If Yogi becomes PM, even he will start behaving weirdly. Something about the PM chair that turns these guys into cucks. CM Modi was so different, in a good way. 

CM Modi was a rabble rouser.  You either don't know, or are intentionally celebrating divisive hate-driven 'politics'.  That's not they way forward for India, even though it may give you the right "feels".  

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Speaking of scumbags @Jimmy Cliff this happened. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

BJP's young jerks are hopeless. Yogi is the last of the communal Mohicans.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Yes, he is young and will learn from mistakes. let him get educated in his terms. I think the next gen don't want to continue this politics of poliarized world. 

I don't think there is a problem in Tejaswi Surya being young. These are the standard answers by BJP against all these questions and in my opinion, no senior BJP leader could have answered it any differently. 

Fact is, these issues are real. BJP should look to eradicate these problems through "reforming", otherwise simply denying them is not going to work.