How is your city/state reacting to this Pandemic Corona

Cricketics

Is this migrant labor issue as big as it is being reported? Why can’t the Stage government just arrange a bus or something to drop these guys off?

I know it is not as simple as it sounds but I am sure there is some way of tracking down genuine migrant laborers and send them back to the village free of cost.

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Is this migrant labor issue as big as it is being reported? Why can’t the Stage government just arrange a bus or something to drop these guys off?

I know it is not as simple as it sounds but I am sure there is some way of tracking down genuine migrant laborers and send them back to the village free of cost.

There are millions of migrants waiting to go home . If you drop few you have to drop all of them.

I was talking to Dad yesterday. He doesn't believe this crisis will be over anytime soon, at least until a vaccine is found. Till then, humanity will have to live in a state of partial lockdown with only essential services functioning normally.

His hospital has been lucky so far to only have 1 COVID positive case, but unfortunately that patient died yesterday. They tried their best, but the patient had both COPD and diabetes..... 

38 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

I was talking to Dad yesterday. He doesn't believe this crisis will be over anytime soon, at least until a vaccine is found. Till then, humanity will have to live in a state of partial lockdown with only essential services functioning normally.

His hospital has been lucky so far to only have 1 COVID positive case, but unfortunately that patient died yesterday. They tried their best, but the patient had both COPD and diabetes..... 

I agree that crissis is not going to be over anytime soon but for country like India it is not possible live only with essential services. Life for very large number of poor was harsh on normal days , it will be sureshot death if longer the lockdown prevails. Even state governments are not getting any revenue. For how long they can pay salaries and feed the poor. 

90% of India will become unemployed. There will be mass riots and civil war..

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

What is so great about the American way of life? Backyard barbecues, lawn mowing and watching TV. Why is lockdown such an infringement on the American way of life that people are apparently thinking it’s worth risking contracting a virus for. Brainless than cucks.

The ironic thing is that most Americans spend their time indoors anyways. They even practice social distancing indoors. Kids locked up in their room. You would think a country like USA would have no issues issuing a lockdown.

3 hours ago, Singh bling said:

I agree that crissis is not going to be over anytime soon but for country like India it is not possible live only with essential services. Life for very large number of poor was harsh on normal days , it will be sureshot death if longer the lockdown prevails. Even state governments are not getting any revenue. For how long they can pay salaries and feed the poor. 

aren't some parts of India opening up after April 20?

5 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Where do you even come up with such numbers? India is agricultural and software economy. We don't have large manufacturing sector which will be hit the worst. Many of our people are sustainable where they grow, eat and sell the same food.

Moreover, this crisis provide an long term opportunity for India to disturb the supply chain by providing an alternative source.

6 hours ago, FischerTal said:

This year is a washout. After lock-down, your minds will play games, you will doubt everything and everyone. A single cough from other person will ruin your day. We will have a society without much social interaction...

No health minster in MP, top police officers and babus test positive. Cases fast rising, seems to be a breakdown in govt apparatus. 

History will remember that when a health crisis was looming, jackass politicians made sure there was a political crisis at the same time. Talk about priorities....who will ask the tough questions to BJP?

Will Shivraj Singh Chouhan return? Chief ministerial dilemma for ...Shivraj Chouhan vows to 'stop Coronavirus' after taking oath as ...

Edited by Gollum