Hordes of Muslims defying lockdown. How long will the government tolerate this?

Manny_Pacquiao

11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Modi should have postponed his bakwaas

Guess you havent seen the recent video of pitai-kutai of those jahils in indore today ,shivraj ordered for stern action on them and my word did the police tore them apart :hysterical:

1 minute ago, adi B said:

Guess you havent seen the recent video of pitai-kutai of those jahils in indore today ,shivraj ordered for stern action on them and my word did the police tore them apart :hysterical:

Woh bhi post kar do.. kuch to sukaan milega

56 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Really? You want PM to overide state institutions (Law&Order) and impose a central autoritarian rule to undermine states? Modi is a hawaldaar, chapraasi, peon, naukar, PM rolled into one.

Don't take it literally. There are ways to get the message across, a subtle nudge perhaps? A condemnation of the violence and sexual harassment.

Today Modi was an event manager, clown, megalomaniac rolled into one. Trivial blah blah in the morning, more serious lockdown announcement at 8 pm, give me a break :cantstop:

Edited by Gollum

Whatever, Atleast After the Jamaat got rxposed , and With news reports on those violence, I am certain that their own community will turn against the preachers for bullshit , “Corona is Qurans wrath on infidels”.

if India wins this war with death of few thousands or even lakhs only, Modi is biggest commander World has ever seen in history.

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Whatever, Atleast After the Jamaat got rxposed , and With news reports on those violence, I am certain that their own community will turn against the preachers for bullshit , “Corona is Qurans wrath on infidels”.

if India wins this war with death of few thousands or even lakhs only, Modi is biggest commander World has ever seen in history.

There is more chance of them spit-roasting a hog, devouring it and then making pork biryani from the leftovers then calling out their paedo and hateful preachers.

9 hours ago, mishra said:

A miniscule percent ,rather more chance of the moderates getting converted to rabid jihadis listening to the maulanas .

That's how it works for ROPers