Sushant singh rajput commits suicide, found hanging in his apartment

Ankit_sharma03

3 hours ago, beetle said:

Wow...now you are talking like her too.

I hope if someone close to me ever uses it for recreational purposes,he / she is not treated like a murderer .

Beetle ji, NCB and ED is not there because of someone used recreational drugs. There is more. Have patience 

11 hours ago, mishra said:

Beetle ji, NCB and ED is not there because of someone used recreational drugs. There is more. Have patience 

That's true.. Rhea would have been bailed out if it was a minor offense.. They got a solid evidence to keep her in jail.. my take is that she is one of main players in drug paddling....

And by the way, a lot of people admitted that she got treated badly at those hearings and i felt sorry for her too.. but that's karma i guess.

On other hand, Kangana is going overboard.. she thinks she can take panga with everyone..Main issue will get lost because of her..  .bas kar maa meri bahot ho gaya.. 

Edited by veer

So he was smart, clever, read a lot of books, maths, then somebody came, and he got addicted, excessive spending, scared of traveling, and ultimately sad. And that somebody, is seen as Rhea. 

This is what so far the case seems like about, not sure if it can really be true as nobody is so naive...

3 hours ago, someone said:

So he was smart, clever, read a lot of books, maths, then somebody came, and he got addicted, excessive spending, scared of traveling, and ultimately sad. And that somebody, is seen as Rhea. 

This is what so far the case seems like about, not sure if it can really be true as nobody is so naive...

According to Mumbai police yes.. 

According to CBI, you'll know more about what happened.. Most likely it will turn into homicide with new investigation to be opened on 'Murder' angle.. 

^ Bollywood is mess. Big Big mess. We all know it, they all know it as well. You Don’t won’t another suicide or accidental death in Bollywood  then you need someone to clean it up. ED, NCB, CBI may not be enough. I won’t  be surprised if NSA will come into picture at some later stage.

There are a lot of mofos there. Constable Ravindra Patil lifestory just goes to show how effin whole Mumbai Mafia, Police, Government anf judiciary can eff anyone.

I don’t want some one Innocent getting punished just to give this a closure too but this Bollywood and by that don’t mean the entire film industry but there is too much anti india and anti hinduism content out there.

Sure, you can make a good social message film once in a while. I remember as a kid watching some Telugu movies where it would be the mother in law would torture all bahus and then the Heroine would save the day and then there would be a lecture against dowry etc .

It was fun to watch and it had a social context about Dowry etc.

There is a thin line but a clear distinction between something that is agenda driven and something that is a genuine social commentary.

This what Bollywood has become and I am glad these douche bags and hypocrites are shown a mirror.

Arrest these mofos even for Minor traffic violations and then see even how the common folk who flaunt rules would fall into place.

Disband the current Mumbai police. Give the

new replacements an autonomy instead of making them government puppets.

This isn’t about drugs or SSR or Disha or Nepotism, this is the greatest opportunity in modern India to clean up the entire society and status quo.

Not to speculate, another suicide of a close associate of him happening just 10 days earlier is very shady and eerily coincidental. It was covered up so quickly with hardly any post mortem done. Why can’t it be seen as a suspicious event connected to this SSR suicide, not calling Rhea as well. I think the arrest of Rhea could facilitate the investigation of that event as well. Some eye-witness accounts say: 

An eyewitness tells media that Disha Salian was gang-raped by 4 men in the party held on the eve of her death: Here are the details

It was reported last month how Salian’s phone had remained active even after her death on June 8. Sources privy to the detailsclaimed that Disha’s phone remained active for 9 days after her death. They also stated that Internet calls were made between June 9 and June 17 from Disha’s phone. However, though the Mumbai Police had reached the spot within minutes of Disha’s death, no phone was seized by the officials.

Moreover, Disha Salian’s dead body was allegedly found lying as far as 14-15 feet away from the compound wall, which is not possible in the case of suicide.

Earlier, the Mumbai Police had claimed that the files of the investigation into Sushant’s ex-manager Disha Salian’s alleged suicide case have been deleted “acciduentally”.

Edited by coffee_rules

See, statements like “jis khali mein khate ho oosee mein chhend karate ho” or “ to kya huva? roti to diya!”  Or “So what, drug was personnal use” Shows  that relationship between new comers or rest vs established one is like dimestic worker and master ( kaam vaalee bai and malkin) where malkin (master) thinks she is above law.

When it comes to drugs same masters think its non issue as its allowed to consume in western societies 

You’ve to give it to BJP for their audacity to try cashing in the tragic death of SSR in both Bihar elections and Maharashtra politics....

While the central agencies are successfully diverting the public attention to sidetrack the SSR death investigation to Drug trafficking, CBI is appearing more and more secretive. Their investigation is quietly going on exactly like Jiah Khan death case. There will be a “closure report” as soon as Bihar elections gets over..

Hope the public anger turns towards BJP for trying to encase another tragic event.