US 'martyred' bin Laden - Imran Khan

Laaloo

16 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Pata nahi ye khud kab "shaheed" hoga

He is destined to go the Michael Jackson route.  Mark my words, whether its in 12 months or 12 years.  

He's going to be 'accidentally' overdosed and its going to be hushed up in typical Pakistani fashion - i.e. leaked to enough IK supporters so that they know that a lot worse will be leaked if they kick up a fuss.  And those who grant him his 'shahaadat' will lead the funeral arrangements.  

13 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

I dont know why pakistanis are so fond of him.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

oh come on, there's a lot to root for - he's earnest, has honest good intentions, presents an attractive face as the country's leader, 

To be honest, I have a degree of sympathy for him.  He started his entry into politics with a dose of megalomania and 'savior' syndrome.  But he's simply not smart enough, and delusional enough not to realize it.  And has made so many compromises in his pursuit of victory in 'siyasat' that even his good intentions now carry a lot of tainted baggage.  He started off trying to lead his country and 'save' it, and has ended up being a tool, a puppet in the hands of the very forces that doom his countrymen to their cycle of chaos and poverty.  

3 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Only overseas or those with overseas connection. 

Even lahoris who voted now hate him

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

He is destined to go the Michael Jackson route.  Mark my words, whether its in 12 months or 12 years.  

He's going to be 'accidentally' overdosed and its going to be hushed up in typical Pakistani fashion - i.e. leaked to enough IK supporters so that they know that a lot worse will be leaked if they kick up a fuss.  And those who grant him his 'shahaadat' will lead the funeral arrangements.  

Chala jaye bus yeh

10 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

I think they have finished off nawaz with corruption charges.

Next pm is bilawal bhai.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

He's being trained by the PakMil mafia right now.  There's a reason why the PPP is content for now to consolidate in Sindh, and not make a big fuss at a national level.  If they do, Billie's dad is going to jail, and the Bhutto brand destroyed along with the party's prospects.  

Its simple - political parties are allowed to 'play' leader leader, politics etc, as long as they don't get too cocky and challenge the mafia's actual control.  That's the rule of the game.  Sham democracy with Pakistani characteristics.  The PakMil has realized that actually being in charge with a coup etc has too much cost - not only does the world start getting antsy with loan$$$, but they are also stuck with the responsibility when shiyt inevitably hits the fan.  Its far better for them to have useful idiots out front, while they call the shots.  

18 minutes ago, sandeep said:

He's being trained by the PakMil mafia right now.  There's a reason why the PPP is content for now to consolidate in Sindh, and not make a big fuss at a national level.  If they do, Billie's dad is going to jail, and the Bhutto brand destroyed along with the party's prospects.  

Its simple - political parties are allowed to 'play' leader leader, politics etc, as long as they don't get too cocky and challenge the mafia's actual control.  That's the rule of the game.  Sham democracy with Pakistani characteristics.  The PakMil has realized that actually being in charge with a coup etc has too much cost - not only does the world start getting antsy with loan$$$, but they are also stuck with the responsibility when shiyt inevitably hits the fan.  Its far better for them to have useful idiots out front, while they call the shots.  

They wont put zardari in jail, he is far too ill tbh. 

Shahbaz Shariff is the next PM, ofcourse with blessings of the "elites".