[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

On 7/8/2021 at 10:53 PM, raki05 said:

Have you seen old boy. If not watch it.

seen it long time back  bro. Actually saw Zinda the lame Hindi remake first and that too in theater and then someone told me to check out  old boy and holy **** it was on a different level.

Edited by maniac

3 hours ago, maniac said:

seen it long time back  bro. Actually saw Zinda the lame Hindi remake first and that too in theater and then someone told me to check out  old boy and holy **** it was on a different level.

Same. saw Zinda first so knew the first part but  its the 2nd part that's on different level

Scam 92. Bingeworthy show. All the main characters have done an awesome job. What he did was wrong, but I feel Mehta was singled out due to his meteoric rise and so called lack of pedigree. Plus he was flashy and the antithesis of staying under the radar. The big boys hated his guts and wanted to cut him down to size. The Banks also deserve the blame for letting this get out of hand and snowball into an avalanche. Assholes make you stand in a long line just to give you your money but give out money in the hundreds and thousands of crores like candy.

4 hours ago, nevada said:

Scam 92. Bingeworthy show. All the main characters have done an awesome job. What he did was wrong, but I feel Mehta was singled out due to his meteoric rise and so called lack of pedigree. Plus he was flashy and the antithesis of staying under the radar. The big boys hated his guts and wanted to cut him down to size. The Banks also deserve the blame for letting this get out of hand and snowball into an avalanche. Assholes make you stand in a long line just to give you your money but give out money in the hundreds and thousands of crores like candy.

banks needs to make money ..  net interest income is almost always higher than the overall pfts for any banks

so given collateral to the bank they dont mind giving loans to anyone ( corporate interest rates are far higher than retail interest rates ) 

problem with mehta was that he colluded with bank guys and used banks cash for inflating his stock holdings ( others also did ) ..

but he used fake receipts and circulated cash which was done only by himself and not by other brokers/bear gang 

13 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Nice n creepy

A bereaved Satanist couple kidnap a pregnant woman so they can use an ancient spellbook to put their dead grandson's spirit into her unborn child but end up summoning more than they bargained for.

image.jpeg.9024ae15aecf829bb4484db55c5acb45.jpeg

Damn sounds interesting. Streaming somewhere?