Delhi Capitals Clearly have the best attack of the tournament

Ankit_sharma03

PACE ATTACK 

Dc- Rabadda + Norje + Ishant 

If needed they can use Harshal , he may not be high quality bowler but he ll add a very good slogger which means they can replace stonis and bring someone else in 

Let see other teams

1. SRH- :phehe:, need to add stanlake to show something
  2. RCB- Saini alone.....need morris 
  3. KXIP- Shami, cottrell.....weak in death overs
  4. CSK- Hazelwood, Chahar, Curran.....they ll do their job but nothing scary
  5. KKR- Cummins , Mavi, nagarkotti, krishna, warrier, Lockie.....indian bowlers lack experience. If they play Lockie n Cummins together they can match Dc with pace . Also cummins is no rabadda in t20 
  6. MI- solid attack but no one in death apart from bumrah whose form is concern. Hardik not bowling so stonis automatically goes ahead 
  7. RR- Archer , Curran + unadkut and indian bowlers......diff of choke n cheese from archer to other. Tyagi also lacks experience

So MI n KKR give them threat in Pace attack but DC goes ahead in spin bowling 

DC- Axar who gives nothing
Ashwin - very underrated t20 bowler

Mishra- record speaks for him

All 3 experienced bowlers and all diff kind of bowlers

Other teams

1. MI- Chahar and Krunal dont match them
  2. SRH- Rashid alone but nabi can help 
  3. KKR- Kuldeep not in form, Narine not same bowler, Varun.C lets see he looked good
  4. KXIP- bishnoi n ashwin ...lacks experience ...mujeeb may help
  5. CSK- they rely on pitchesw
  6. RR- All leggies 
  7. RCB- 2 leggies whom they wont be able to play together everytime. Moeen , Sundar not full bowlers 

So DC win in both fronts 

4 overs by Rabada n nortje at start 

8 overs of spin in between in which axar doesnt give runs and Ashwin takes crucial wkts 

Then 4 overs of rabadda n nortje in the end

16 overs of high quality bowling, if teams need to win against them the top order have to do the job 

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

And this after losing Amit Samson Mishra. DC is the best bowling attack. Even MI got hammered in last match against RCB

with MI issue is 

Pattison fails in last few overs, boult is no malinga in death 

hardik cant bowl 

Krunal a good 5th bowler but not main which is rahul chahar who is inexperienced compare to ash n axar

There is too much emphasis placed on batting in this forum.  Sure it's crucial, but a great bowling attack will make up for an average batting attack every single time.  Great bowling won't make up for rubbish batting, but other than the power play of the first match and the disaster against SRH the DC batting has been more than enough to win easily.

Give me our bowling attack and I could take Prithvi, Pant and nine posters from this forum  and win half the matches.

12 minutes ago, GeeGaw said:

There is too much emphasis placed on batting in this forum.  Sure it's crucial, but a great bowling attack will make up for an average batting attack every single time.  Great bowling won't make up for rubbish batting, but other than the power play of the first match and the disaster against SRH the DC batting has been more than enough to win easily.

Give me our bowling attack and I could take Prithvi, Pant and nine posters from this forum  and win half the matches.

I am ready.  Make it quick, though.  CSK saw I was over 50, and just sent me an offer.  

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Mishraji ko kaun replace karega as we see more and more wear and tear in the pitches?

Sandee lamichanne looks the only option but ishant n harshal bowls good cutter so not a bad option. Wear n tear also helps bowler who bowl cutters or knuckle one so SRH n csk will come in play. Mohit sharma is also good for such surfaces

They have stonis also to do the job, on such surface even stonis, dube kind of bowlers are also not easy to hit.

DC death bowling is something to behold.  In eight matches they have an economy of 8.72 in the death and have taken 24 wickets.  The economy is inflated by the match against KKR where they gave up 71 runs while defending 91.  Take that one out at the economy drops to 7.86.  To put things in perspective the next lowest economy in the death is MI at 9.75 - still a full run higher than DC even counting the KKR match; everyone else is at least 10.50.

For wickets, CSK is next with 21 in eight matches and MI and RCB have 20 in seven matches.  No one else has more than 15.

:dc: