Jump to content
Laaloo

Emmanuel Macrons plan to reorganise Islam

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, I6MTW said:

If true, good riddance to bad rubbish. You represent your country on the field and not your religion. Macron never insulted Islam in any way with his words, just a bunch of oversensitive, radicalized, intolerant Islamists losing their *.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Unbelievable how they do it. Victim card even after terror attacks, wiping out minorities in their areas, getting their way every time and everywhere. Did that post Pulwama attack (many even celebrated the deaths of our jawans, then started blaming intolerant kafirs when called out), but India isn't alone...... victim card dhandha happens on a global scale. 

 

China knows how to deal with radical Islamism (notice how Hui Muslims are untouched, in fact they are well integrated and trusted by CCP, many notable people from among them including top movie stars of this era) just like erstwhile USSR and modern day Central Asian states, they will ultimately tame the violent streak of Islam. Respect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Unbelievable how they do it. Victim card even after terror attacks, wiping out minorities in their areas, getting their way every time and everywhere. Did that post Pulwama attack (many even celebrated the deaths of our jawans, then started blaming intolerant kafirs when called out), but India isn't alone...... victim card dhandha happens on a global scale. 

 

China knows how to deal with radical Islamism (notice how Hui Muslims are untouched, in fact they are well integrated and trusted by CCP, many notable people from among them including top movie stars of this era) just like erstwhile USSR and modern day Central Asian states, they will ultimately tame the violent streak of Islam. Respect.

In fact, it seems Pogba was upset when he heard the teacher represented the Prophet at class. 

 

It seems out of the many global leaders only Macron is actually aware and taking actions on Radical Islamization and what it's doing to the rest of the world. 

 

Many sports stores and accounts on social media even praised Pogba for taking a stand and doing what's right lol. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gollum said:

If true, good riddance to bad rubbish. You represent your country on the field and not your religion. Macron never insulted Islam in any way with his words, just a bunch of oversensitive, radicalized, intolerant Islamists losing their *.

Its a media stunt. Pogba wants himself out of Man United. Fans have been questioning consistent failure of Pogba to live up to his fees and expectaions for whole last year.  I hope other clubs are seeing his antics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Gollum said:

After Pathankot jihadi attack Modi was doing this tamasha, still couldn't earn love of Muslims lol. 

 

See, I still think Sufi Islam is only path for Indian Muslims. It accepts and promotes to coexist with other religions. Instead of Namaaj , it relies on qawwali and Sufi songs. Its highly inspired by "Prem Margi", meaning path of Love and devotion to Allah as best way to acheive Allah. 

 

Current fundoos have banned Sufis Islam. Infact, declared the music itself as Haraam.

 

PS: Not sure if people know "Prem Margi". Its like the way Meera loved Krishna, to acheve Krishna, Same way Muslims can love Allah and that will take them to Allah. But offcorse, Fundoo Muslims are fighting this view

Edited by mishra
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mishra said:

See, I still think Sufi Islam is only path for Indian Muslims. It accepts and promotes to coexist with other religions. Instead of Namaaj , it relies on qawwali and Sufi songs. Its highly inspired by "Prem Margi", meaning path of Love and devotion to Allah as best way to acheive Allah. 

 

Current fundoos have banned Sufis Islam. Infact, declared the music itself as Haraam.

 

PS: Not sure if people know "Prem Margi". Its like the way Meera loved Krishna, to acheve Krishna, Same way Muslims can love Allah and that will take them to Allah. But offcorse, Fundoo Muslims are fighting this view

Prefer this version of Modi, when he didn't appease or appear woke. 

 

 

Full version

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

^ I never heard that part. However, Sufi sect of Islam is not same as Sunni or Shia Islam. Sufi sect is completely negligible and developed mostly in India. Its a shame that Mosques have banned the Sufi Islam because, it says, all you need was to love the god and other people and treat other religions with respect as they all are trying to find Allah god , be it in Mosque or Temple. Bottom line is, Its trying to create a new path to Allah by love and worship which is beyond the religious scriptures.

 

So Modi may be more informed now because most Muslims in India are either Sunni type and few Shia. But he has hit the nail on head their. A Supremacist religion can only beget violence and terrorism angainst people who do not follow tem , specially when it is mandated to those Supremacist to religiously wage Jihad against non followers of Islam.

Edited by mishra
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mishra said:

^ I never heard that part. However, Sufi sect of Islam is not same as Sunni or Shia Islam. Sufi sect is completely negligible and developed mostly in India. Its a shame that Mosques have banned the Sufi Islam because, it says, all you need was to love the god and other people and treat other religions with respect as they all are trying to find Allah god , be it in Mosque or Temple. Bottom line is, Its trying to create a new path to Allah by love and worship which is beyond the religious scriptures.

 

So Modi may be more informed now because most Muslims in India are either Sunni type and few Shia. But he has hit the nail on head their. A Supremacist religion can only beget violence and terrorism angainst people who do not follow tem , specially when it is mandated to those Supremacist to religiously wage Jihad against non followers of Islam.

 

Although, Sufi Islam's message is peace, it doesn't deny that only Allah is the real god, and none of the other paths of faiths also lead to same truth. First accept Allah and then don't follow some of the tenets of Islam, but spread the message of peace. Islamic rule also annexed  Kashmir through some of the Sufi mystics who lured people with a wonderful messaage and when the armies came in, they helped the Islamic armies to annex the Hindu rule there.

Do you know that Aurangzeb's spiritual guru of sorts was a proponent of Sufi Islam.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayyid_Muhammad_Qanauji

 

"

Quote

Sayyid Muhammad Qanauji was a Sufi scholar who was chaplain to the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan (1592–1666) and teacher of his son, the emperor Aurangzeb (1618–1707).

 

https://vashisharma.com/o-nizam-you-made-me-bride-took-away-my-tilak-how-sufis-converted-hindu-women/

 

Quote

Islamic butchery of Hindus was complemented by Sufi ‘healing’. According to Moinuddin Chisty’s biography, Prophet himself gave him ‘good’ news of Islamic conquest of Hindus in dream at hands of Muhammad Ghori. Another Sufi Amir Khusro who is commemorated by Govts in India till date for his contribution in arts & Indian culture (!) was a salaried historian cum sycophant in Darbar of greatest butcher Alauddin Khilji.

Let us see how, apart from physical abduction, rape and enslavement, Hindu women were lured/trapped into following Islam. This was subtle Sufi style which Hindus fail to recognise even till date. Look at the celebrated Sufi Amir Khusro and some of his Hindi poems

छाप तिलक सब छीनी रे मोसे नैना मिलाइके
प्रेम भटी का मदवा पिलाइके
मतवारी कर लीन्ही रे मोसे नैना मिलाइके
गोरी गोरी बईयाँ, हरी हरी चूड़ियाँ
बईयाँ पकड़ धर लीन्ही रे मोसे नैना मिलाइके
बल बल जाऊं मैं तोरे रंग रजवा
अपनी सी रंग दीन्ही रे मोसे नैना मिलाइके
खुसरो निजाम के बल बल जाए
मोहे सुहागन कीन्ही रे मोसे नैना मिलाइके
छाप तिलक सब छीनी रे मोसे नैना मिलाइके

English translation:

You’ve taken away
my looks,
my Tilak – faith,
with your glance.

You gave me wine
of your love,
You’ve intoxicated me
with your glance.

My fair wrists
with green bangles
are in your tight possession

with your glance.

I am yours,
I have your colour
You have poured it on me
with your glance

My life is now yours, Oh, Nizam,
You’ve made me your bride,

With your glance.

(Sadly, this Islamist’s poem has been adopted by many Hindu Bhajan Samrats as some great Hindu Bhajan. You may find hundreds of its versions today. Sometimes cluelessness of Hindus amazes me!)

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am hearing some of these countries protesting and removing French products from their stores. 

 

If they want to show real protest then ban Air Bus which local airlines from these countries are using. Tab dekhene maza. Until then these guyz need to shut up. 

 

They don't have what it takes to stop using Air Bus, because guess what the somehow is a French thing which is fine to use while other products from the country can be banned. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

^ See, what Sufi does is , It gives opportunity to followers to reinvent Islam with time and ability to scholars of Sufi Islam to pick up good bits and leave the bad bits from their predecessors.

 

Neither Shia nor Sunni does that. Thats why I call deobandee biggest Chewt. They should have adapted this new version of Islam as made in India and become Global head of it. But they would rather take money from ME and turn people into Shia Sunni. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@mishra you haven't explored Sufism that well then. Chechens and Dagestanis follow Sufi version of Islam, they hate Salafism, read about the happenings there even today. The destroyers of dharmic Kashmir were Sufi preachers unleashed by Sikander Butshikan, google Hamadani. Max temples were destroyed by Sufis then, atrocities and persecution that they unleashed, even Aurangzeb never came close to replicating that later on. 

 

The famous Sufi thugs in medieval era were mainly active in places where Muslim armies couldn't overpower the locals by brute force. Hence the deception, motive has always been conversion and destruction of infidels. Majority of those so called Sufi saints were fundamentalists, like that evil pos whose shrine in Ajmer is visited by millions of dumb* kafirs. 

MA-Khan-1-.png?resize=696%2C457&ssl=1

MA-Khan-2.png?resize=696%2C415&ssl=1

MA-Khan-3.png?resize=696%2C136&ssl=1

Khwaja-4.png?resize=696%2C211&ssl=1

Khwaja-5.png?resize=696%2C224&ssl=1

 

LINK

 

Just search for MA Khan's essays on the subject. 

 

I had made a long post about these Sufis earlier, will tag you if I find it. More examples of Sufi frauds covered there.

 

LW historians have distorted India's history a lot but often forgotten is how they normalized evil Muslim zealots and paired those Sufi devils with our great Bhakti saints. See 1-2 good Sufi saints might have been there, talking about majority here. 

 

Always remember this: 

Quote

"Muslims are like a football team. The radicals/ terrorists are the strikers. The extremists are the midfielders who feed the radicals. The defenders are the moderate Muslims who create diversions, deflect, defend and save Islam from legitimate criticism and any accusations."

Sufis play both midfield and defence, in some places (Caucasus) even as strikers.

Edited by Gollum
Link to post
Share on other sites

@mishra best Muslims in India are those who are at peace with their Indic roots, who aren't ashamed of their dharmic past, who respect the idea of dharmic India. Like Kalam, Bismillah Khan (and many other classical maestros), Faiz Khan, that BHU Sanskrit Prof Firoz Khan and his dad, Mohd Kaif, Nusrat Jahan....those types. Then there are some chilled out practicing Muslims (actually secular, liberal, tolerant, modern....unlike libbu frauds) who won't even be considered Muslims by majority of their co-religionists, even they are ideal citizens....people like our forum's Mariyam. With others there is always the intent of aggression and disdain targeted at dharmics and Bharat Mata. May not be out in the open, may be hidden but a few factors can lead to undesirable situations in the future, 1940s not too long ago.  

 

Sufi, Salafi, Barelvi, Deobandi, Shia, Ismaili, Ahmedi.....I don't care about their internal fights.....history has shown us that they almost always unite when the enemy is infidel. 

 

PS: Previous post missed one of the pages from MA khan's book, added now, 

Edited by Gollum
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Gollum said:

@mishra best Muslims in India are those who are at peace with their Indic roots, who aren't ashamed of their dharmic past, who respect the idea of dharmic India. Like Kalam, Bismillah Khan (and many other classical maestros), Faiz Khan, that BHU Sanskrit Prof Firoz Khan and his dad, Mohd Kaif, Nusrat Jahan....those types. Then there are some chilled out practicing Muslims (actually secular, liberal, tolerant, modern....unlike libbu frauds) who won't even be considered Muslims by majority of their co-religionists, even they are ideal citizens....people like our forum's Mariyam. With others there is always the intent of aggression and disdain targeted at dharmics and Bharat Mata. May not be out in the open, may be hidden but a few factors can lead to undesirable situations in the future, 1940s not too long ago.  

 

Sufi, Salafi, Barelvi, Deobandi, Shia, Ismaili, Ahmedi.....I don't care about their internal fights.....history has shown us that they almost always unite when the enemy is infidel. 

 

PS: Previous post missed one of the pages from MA khan's book, added now, 

So what is the solution? Why are we passing judgements on how they have acted and how they should act ? They can also turn around and say they have never been treated as part of India and always have to look over their shoulders.

 

Why are we dictating what is an ideal musilim should be.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

So what is the solution? Why are we passing judgements on how they have acted and how they should act ? They can also turn around and say they have never been treated as part of India and always have to look over their shoulders.

 

Why are we dictating what is an ideal musilim should be.


Because of the growing radicalization of Islam, Salafi/wahabi. Read about it and accept the world-wide problem. As all religions are reforming, Islam refuses to budge and wants to show their supremacy. Hence, the solution should come from within their community 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...