2020 US election results watch !!!

velu

1 minute ago, MechEng said:

I saw a video where she took pride in her single mother raising two strong 'black daughters', after her parents separated. 

she usually mentions her mom and grand parents all Indians and also said how she would visit her aunts in summer. In fact she used the tamil word Chitthi (stands for aunt) casually which actually started the meltdown in TN :laugh:

14 minutes ago, maniac said:

Develop thick skin and let her speak and not publicize her and if it goes out of hand put her in place by telling her to mind her own business. In 2021 we got to be creative and give less fk about her comments. US economy will be so effed (so will be the world’s) that she won’t be lecturing India for too long next year. Indian twitteratis need to spend less time discussing her and her comments. They have a knack of taking everything to heart and hype the issue on social media. 

French don’t give a fk how random countries reacts to their moves, Indians  should learn and need to also stop giving Kamala any attention unless it goes out of control. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

The cure cannot be worse than the disease :winky:.

For me Kashmir or any other political debate is not a bigger issue than my family.As a minority in this country and as a dad, I don’t think I want my daughter to grow up in this environment under Trump as simple as that.

Now since that has been taken care if I can go with the next priority which is my ideology and things I support. 

So yes I didn’t vote for Biden-Harris but against Trump. Things are not that black and white at times.

Edited by maniac

22 minutes ago, maniac said:

You voted for her, ab bhukto. Uski na sune, uski unkil ko kuon sunega :phehe:

22 minutes ago, maniac said:

For me Kashmir or any other political debate is not a bigger issue than my family.As a minority in this country and as a dad, I don’t think I want my daughter to grow up in this environment under Trump as simple as that.

Now since that has been taken care if I can go with the next priority which is my ideology and things I support. 

So yes I didn’t vote for Biden-Harris but against Trump. Things are not that black and white at times.

Everything was right about that post but did not like that “minority” part.

I hope Indians, desis etc stop considering themselves or labeling themselves as minorities or other synonyms like brown, people of color etc. It makes it sound as if we are complaining about certain things even after coming from rich diaspora. 

It just doesn’t suit us. 

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

I didn't realize this was a serious discussion :p:.  Hopefully normalcy does return post Trump but frankly I think we are in for more chaos.

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Everything was right about that post but did not like that “minority” part.

I hope Indians, desis etc stop considering themselves or labeling themselves as minorities or other synonyms like brown, people of color etc. It makes it sound as if we are complaining about certain things even after coming from rich diaspora. 

It just doesn’t suit us. 

I didn’t mean it as a self sympathizing way but more as the growing divisiveness. Jeez I sound like NDTV now :laugh:

55 minutes ago, maniac said:

I want a rage reaction for this. mods and admins please take note @Cricketics. As expected but not this quick. Also look at this snippet

said Mr. Balachandran, who has also worked as a consultant at the Manohar Parrikar Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses.

Modiji put an :spy: on this guy already. kamala's mama seems to be a mole in defence studies isntitute

2 hours ago, maniac said:

She and others have their voters to cater to... As ‘Tics says to start ignoring... 

The problem will be when Jehadists will try to seek her attention by creating more bloodshed in Kashmir... Maybe then VVVS types will realise that they too have families back home in India and not only blindly think of his or her good life in USA under Biden...

This will encourage Congress and opposition to create more problems in India & China-Pak getting bolder to attack from outside...

Tough dats ahead for that now Rishi-Muni-Baba like Modi and his Govt’s.

His ministry is full of passengers. He doesn’t have much luxury to spend time living goid life but starts targeting corruption of Congress party. Otherwise a time will come that CBI won’t be allowed to enter in various states. He can do GHANTA with ED & IT raids...

Edited by asterix

1 hour ago, maniac said:

she usually mentions her mom and grand parents all Indians and also said how she would visit her aunts in summer. In fact she used the tamil word Chitthi (stands for aunt) casually which actually started the meltdown in TN :laugh:

Chithi ain't aunt. It is step mother.