2020 US election results watch !!!

velu

8 hours ago, beetle said:

And if she does feel the need to publicly identify as a black,why use the Indian part to garner indian votes. That is just opportunism.

Because we Indians easily fall for it.  We generally love to bask in such glory.  

Even if it were true that she was raised Indian and genuinely partook in the Indian culture, why should any of us rejoice in her success?  Do we know her?  Did we play a part in her success?  Has she shared any of the same experiences we have had?  

All I know is that it is time to hold her to high standards as the VP, not the VP who perchance shares ethnicity with me. 

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

It basically means going to churches on Sunday and having a taste for fried chicken. j/k  . Being inter-racial and after having such political aspirations, you can choose to say whatever pleases the audience 

As a Palakkad Iyer who was brought up in Bengaluru, I can claim to be Malayali, Tamizhan or Kannadiga ;-).

On 11/13/2020 at 4:47 AM, Real McCoy said:

Not so hip now are you? you post monkey's anus pics and call me as having asinine humor. Maybe you should look at yourselves first before you come after me. also you have self-esteem issues being a desi yourself calling desis as sissies.

You are just a keyboad warrior hiding in your momma's closet.  BTW, I did not come after until you started posting lies and consipracy theories about transgenders and moon landing and whatever else you could think of. Being old does not mean I have to act like a vegetable. However, being "what you call as young" in your head almost certainly means being dumb as a door nail. You have done nothing with your life, so you are putting out your frustrations on me hiding behind a keyboard. You are truly a pathetic soul. Go do something with your life so that you do have to use this forum to vent your furstrations and conspiracy theories.

14 hours ago, Audiophile said:

You are just a keyboad warrior hiding in your momma's closet.  BTW, I did not come after until you started posting lies and consipracy theories about transgenders and moon landing and whatever else you could think of. Being old does not mean I have to act like a vegetable. However, being "what you call as young" in your head almost certainly means being dumb as a door nail. You have done nothing with your life, so you are putting out your frustrations on me hiding behind a keyboard. You are truly a pathetic soul. Go do something with your life so that you do have to use this forum to vent your furstrations and conspiracy theories.

More insults from an elderly gentleman who works for a "prestigious" company. When did I say being old meant you need to be a vegetable. How did you come to the conclusion what young means to me. You are imagining things. I do enough to get a paycheck and talk about stuff in my free time with my friends here. Whats your problem :dontknow:

My posts are for people who are aware of the deceit on TV not for you. If you don't like it, just move on. You don't have to go all SirDefendATranny or Nasatard on me. I didn't even tag you or ask for your input on those threads. Why did you get so upset over the tranny thread. I was only talking about celebrity trannies. They are not related to you are they. Why are you batting for them.

Also you're projecting old man. All I see in your post is "keyboard warrior, frustration, pathetic, dumb" etc which clearly describes you. Keyboard warrior is you. It seems you were angry while typing :lol: So many spelling mistakes. So much anger for a stupid joke. Most people who are your age would have laughed it off and moved on by now.

7 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

More insults from an elderly gentleman who works for a "prestigious" company. When did I say being old meant you need to be a vegetable. How did you come to the conclusion what young means to me. You are imagining things. I do enough to get a paycheck and talk about stuff in my free time with my friends here. Whats your problem :dontknow:

My posts are for people who are aware of the deceit on TV not for you. If you don't like it, just move on. You don't have to go all SirDefendATranny or Nasatard on me. I didn't even tag you or ask for your input on those threads. Why did you get so upset over the tranny thread. I was only talking about celebrity trannies. They are not related to you are they. Why are you batting for them.

Also you're projecting old man. All I see in your post is "keyboard warrior, frustration, pathetic, dumb" etc which clearly describes you. Keyboard warrior is you. It seems you were angry while typing :lol: So many spelling mistakes. So much anger for a stupid joke. Most people who are your age would have laughed it off and moved on by now.

God you’re delusional and dumb!

27 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Is there a feature where we can turn off replies to those ignored? It is a waste to indulge with some people, better left ignored. Very few such in my ignored list. 

hover your pointer over the poster's id or profile. there will be an option to ignore. click on it and check the boxes next to posts, messages, etc and click on update. that should do it I guess.

33 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I have done that but when you reply I get to see the ignored posts

Let me get your question right. You're asking if I replied to an ignored poster by you, you are able to see my post and the ignored poster's post in quotes and you don't want that. If that's the case, I think that feature is not available in ICF and maybe you need to petition the admins/mods to change it.

Trump maybe a plant from the democrats to infiltrate the republican candidates :phehe: he was ridiculed in 2016 by the republicans themselves, got the nominee surprisingly by dividing the rep voter base by saying the right things at the right time and won the elections in 2016. Dems will be like give him 4 years and show how stupid this guy can be and we will put a nominal guy in 2020 and win. This election is proof that you don't need a strong personality to win the elections. Just put a stupid orangutan as the opposition and win by not saying a word. Nice :nice:

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Trump maybe a plant from the democrats to infiltrate the republican candidates :phehe: he was ridiculed in 2016 by the republicans themselves, got the nominee surprisingly by dividing the rep voter base by saying the right things at the right time and won the elections in 2016. Dems will be like give him 4 years and show how stupid this guy can be and we will put a nominal guy in 2020 and win. This election is proof that you don't need a strong personality to win the elections. Just put a stupid orangutan as the opposition and win by not saying a word. Nice :nice:

Trump is a symptom of the problem, he really represents many Americans.

For Dems, they foolishly think that the problems and issues will disappear when they are in power. Maybe on paper, as they control the narrative and nobody questions them.

Trump’s legacy will be of sane and peaceful American leader eventually. He didnt go to war and solved some international conflicts. 

On 11/13/2020 at 6:21 PM, BacktoCricaddict said:

All I know is that it is time to hold her to high standards as the VP, not the VP who perchance shares ethnicity with me.

As an Indian living in India, I don't care about that too. As a VP , she doesn't exist for us. Just sick of the local media and celebs acting like she is India's daughter who has made them proud. Idiots !

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

As an Indian living in India, I don't care about that too. As a VP , she doesn't exist for us. Just sick of the local media and celebs acting like she is India's daughter who has made them proud. Idiots !

If they take joy in the Indian-American daughter who made them proud, they should also take ownership of these Indian-Americans:

https://www.searchindia.com/2014/02/07/whos-who-of-indian-criminals-in-usa/

1 hour ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

If they take joy in the Indian-American daughter who made them proud, they should also take ownership of these Indian-Americans:

https://www.searchindia.com/2014/02/07/whos-who-of-indian-criminals-in-usa/

This guy was in my neighborhood (couple of streets away). What a sad story , mom dead, dad in jail, lone daughter was taken under the guardianship by a neighbor, happened when the girl was in highschool.  She went back to India to live with her grandparents.

* Timma R. Kalidindi – Telugu bidda and software programmer Timma Kalidindi, 48, committed murder the old-fashioned way – With a rope. Kalidindi choked his wife Janaki Dantuluru by strangling her with a braided rope in their Francis Drive, Bridgewater (NJ) home on November 16, 2013. Kalidindi, who now faces charges of First Degree Murder, continues to remain a guest of the Somerset County Jail since he lacks the money to post $1.5 million cash bail. Last month, a Somerset County Grand Jury indicted Kalidindi with First Degree Murder and Third Degree Possession of a Weapon for an Unlawful Purpose for killing his wife by strangulation. It’s unlikely Timma Kalidindi will ever get to eat Dum Biryani in his life again. Since New Jersey has no death penalty, NJ tax payers are on the hook for boarding, lodging and healthcare expenses of Timma Kalidindi for the rest of his life.

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, someone said:

Trump is a symptom of the problem, he really represents many Americans.

For Dems, they foolishly think that the problems and issues will disappear when they are in power. Maybe on paper, as they control the narrative and nobody questions them.

Trump’s legacy will be of sane and peaceful American leader eventually. He didnt go to war and solved some international conflicts. 

Trump is a caricature of Americans not a representative. Its almost like Trump is playing them like fiddles. But one thing he did is he didn't go to war like his predecessors did and in that sense, he is actually sane unlike what the media have you believe. Dems are fools. They are actually ok with giving up their rights for an illusion of safety. I think one of their presidents said centuries ago that those who compromise their rights for safety deserve neither.

Biden will "build back better" alright. Same as the world economic council slogan. This is what happens when the fools are in majority. I thought americans were smarter than us in the political sense. I thought wrong. Good bye America, the world's last hope

I have said, watch how China makes mooves under Biden. Teo things happened since Biden won elections ( pending Court decisions)

1. China disqualified  all pro democracy elected memembers from Hongkong assembley

2. China got itself into worlds biggest free trade deal that includes Japan Australia South Korea, while Offer open for India.

So Xi is allready gaining. Dem lovers will keep justifying these moves as insignificant. What they don’t get is, point 2 happened despite Corona and US trade war.

BTW, India too is trying to reconcile itself of current Standoff. Just goes to show how little faith world has in effeciency of Biden Kamala Administration vis a vis China