Wolf detained at Mumbai airport over undisclosed luxury watches !!!

velu

:hahaha:  @zen   :hehe:

@Gollum  @Real McCoy

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_oexe0btL7Q1r7q22io1_1280.png

Pandya was stopped on the basis of a tip-off and found to allegedly have in possession two diamond-studded Audemars Piguet and two Rolex models that were not declared to Customs.

Two days after his IPL team, Mumbai Indians, retained the high-profile Twenty20 league’s title in the UAE, allrounder Krunal Pandya was stopped and questioned at the Mumbai airport Thursday by the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI) for allegedly trying to bring in undeclared diamond-studded and other luxury watches.

Sources told The Indian Express that Pandya, 29, was stopped on the basis of a tip-off and found to allegedly have in possession two diamond-studded Audemars Piguet and two Rolex models that were not declared to Customs. The total value of the watches is estimated to be about Rs 1 crore, they said.

Pandya was questioned for about three hours, after the team arrived around 4.30 pm on a chartered flight. Also,  allowed to leave after the watches were confiscated, sources said.

ps:-
I know he is rich. But not sure whether he is rich enough to own 50L ka audemars pigaut watch :hmmmm2:

https://www.timesnownews.com/videos/mirror-now/society/krunal-pandya-detained-by-dri-for-refusing-disclosure-of-assets-to-customs-department/80924

1 hour ago, velu said:

:hahaha:  @zen   :hehe:

@Gollum  @Real McCoy

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_oexe0btL7Q1r7q22io1_1280.png

ps:-
I know he is rich. But not sure whether he is rich enough to own 50L ka audemars pigaut watch :hmmmm2:

https://www.timesnownews.com/videos/mirror-now/society/krunal-pandya-detained-by-dri-for-refusing-disclosure-of-assets-to-customs-department/80924

bambani using his bambi shtar players for this reason only. get caught create headlines but these customs officers also under bambani payroll. pay a cut to them and smuggle watches and diamonds. what they dont tell is each bambi player even the foreign ones carried watches and diamonds but only one is caught. this is how things are done in mumbai. catch one and the rest of the shipment goes free. bambani got his smuggled goods worth gazillions, mumbai police get its honest cop status, and media gets coverage. win win situation for everyone. gulshan grover with his villain looks is perfect for this scapegoatery. pandya will appear in aap ka adalat and create more drama for the news. maybe arnab would interview him because nation wants to know. I know this because I have watched old movies :proud:

31 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

bambani using his bambi shtar players for this reason only. get caught create headlines but these customs officers also under bambani payroll. pay a cut to them and smuggle watches and diamonds. what they dont tell is each bambi player even the foreign ones carried watches and diamonds but only one is caught. this is how things are done in mumbai. catch one and the rest of the shipment goes free. bambani got his smuggled goods worth gazillions, mumbai police get its honest cop status, and media gets coverage. win win situation for everyone. gulshan grover with his villain looks is perfect for this scapegoatery. pandya will appear in aap ka adalat and create more drama for the news. maybe arnab would interview him because nation wants to know. I know this because I have watched old movies :proud:

remember the 501 rs reliance phones after the “shipments” were  “destroyed”:phehe:

One thing though that was a robinhoodesque type of crime. Changed the way India communicates :hatsoff:

Edited by maniac

18 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

You may be on to something here. Apparently, he was caught because of a tip off. By who, bambani's secretary?