Count Dracula Pujara (CDP)

zen

1 hour ago, Adamant said:

Not surprised that this thread was also started by the guy who said that Pandya took 11 runs of Shaheen's penultimate over. 

:hmmm: ...  A post on a thread on Aus series during a series in SA 12 or so months later! 

Edited by zen
2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

cdp used to suck aussie blood in 2018. perfect foundation to suck ICF blood from that point on. he is talented you know....in sucking

Did it in 2020 too (btw the thread is on that series not the 2018 one) with a fighting performance including hitting 3 50s in the last 2 tests :proud: 

Edited by zen
9 hours ago, zen said:

Did it in 2020 too (btw the thread is on that series not the 2018 one) with a fighting performance including hitting 3 50s in the last 2 tests :proud: 

yeah rohit, gill, pant, sundar, thakur all outscored him and made more impact in that series than dracula who was sucking into india's run rate. when the ball is old, there is no need for defensive mentality. heck even his defense failed against the outgoing ball. Balls that he should be leaving ending up as "unplayable" deliveries nicked behind to the keeper on a flat pitch nevertheless. Vihari and Ashwin showed more resolve in defense in Sydney while carrying injuries that kept them out of the next game than Pujara who despite all the acting played the next game.

I had more respect for Pujara and Rahane before they fed the media with sensational material like "I'll let them punch until they are done, then I'll start to punch" :lol: trust me pujara is still living off the exploits of 2018. we would have scored more runs if the leeches Pujara (dracula is blood sucker, no?) and Rahane were out of the team