Che vs Aussie bowlers:

Starc: 157 Avg,  53.5 SR,   {20 4s, 1 six, 235 dots, 2 wickets}

Cum:  58.5 Avg, 33.91 SR, {11 4s, 283 dots, 2 wickets}

Haze: 51.2 Avg,  36.48 SR, {23 4s, 1 six, 467 dots, 4 wickets}

Lyon: 46.6 Avg,   45.28 SR  {33 4s, 670 dots, 9 wickets}

If Langer plays Starcy full series again, its going to be a blood bath

monster squad vampire GIF

Edited by Serpico

I think Ashwin told this story in one of those BReakfast with champions type show that how Ashwin invited Pujara to come and play a club game for his local club or something and even there Pujara just went on batting and wasn’t treating it like a club game and having fun being just as serious as a test match in Perth :laugh:

50 minutes ago, Serpico said:

hope he don't transform into Count Drawcula tomorrow. Need some positive batting and win the game

I am not sure how are we gonna win this..  I formulated the Gabba chase on Day 4 & team almost followed same template. 

In this case if we have to win:

Get England out under 5 overs tomorrow & get them to 560 AO

Then bat for 2 full days & score around 600 by the end of Day 4.  Get a lead around 100 as quickly as you can & insert England to bat.  Give  them at least 80 overs on 5th day & hope pitch is a minefield (which is unlikely if you have score 650 yourself)  Still a 10℅ chance. 

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

Then bat for 2 full days & score around 600 by the end of Day 4.  Get a lead around 100 as quickly as you can & insert England to bat.  Give  them at least 80 overs on 5th day & hope pitch is a minefield (which is unlikely if you have score 650 yourself)  Still a 10℅ chance. 

The only realistic chance is one of Gill, Rohit, Kohli, Pant scores a quick triple or two of them score quick doubles - people remember the triple from Nair but forget the crucial 199 by KL. Without that we'd probably never had the platform where Nair & Jadeja could launch a counter!

12 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I am not sure how are we gonna win this..  I formulated the Gabba chase on Day 4 & team almost followed same template. 

In this case if we have to win:

Get England out under 5 overs tomorrow & get them to 560 AO

Bowlers need at least 70 overs on day 5 to get 10 wickets. India should be looking at a 150 lead by the end of day 4.. need Rohit, Gill and Pant to go super saiyan and make doubles