'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

14 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

the world looks yellow for jaundiced eyes.. old Kannada saying

Don't you remember the months long protests by jews in nazi germany against providing citizenship to oppressed minorities from neighboring countries as well as complete refusal of accepting updated farm/commodities/trade laws ? How ignorant/bigoted of you!

37 minutes ago, Khota said:

I repeat that again and again so that it registers.

A small holding farmer can never enter middle class. Bigger farmers may be fine.

They do need to be moved away from farming but that requires intervention by GOI.

Besides raising taxes can you offer a solution for parity???

It proves my point. 

You've given up on farmers

You think there is no solution to uplift the farmer other than moving them away from farming. 

Yet, if government attempts something different, you claim existing system is lesser evil. You have no rational arguments that existing system is good either. 

Only you're parroting tax more corporates and bring the parity. Every government will do the redistribution from rich to poor, and Indian government has innumerable schemes towards poor like health insurance, payout to farmers, rural employment guarantee etc.  But if you think there should be parity economically with every individual ( communism), I dont want to debate with you. 

13 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

^^^

Why are you insulting your fellow poster @Legendary_Bhakt

( That was a quick edit, I should've quoted your post in which you had mentioned that the word 'Bhakt' is Derogatory :giggle: )

Why do you care? You don't take my posts seriously anyway! Now, outrage about how BJP backed police will disrupt the tractor rally as the whistle-blower says. 

4 hours ago, urbestfriend said:

It proves my point. 

You've given up on farmers

You think there is no solution to uplift the farmer other than moving them away from farming. 

Yet, if government attempts something different, you claim existing system is lesser evil. You have no rational arguments that existing system is good either. 

Only you're parroting tax more corporates and bring the parity. Every government will do the redistribution from rich to poor, and Indian government has innumerable schemes towards poor like health insurance, payout to farmers, rural employment guarantee etc.  But if you think there should be parity economically with every individual ( communism), I dont want to debate with you. 

It proves that you twist words.

I am for the betterment of small farmers.

You teist words around. Show me where did I use the word communist? If not your apology in advance is accepted.

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

What amazing thinking by this Abhinav Prakash ( Next level Bhakt ), if this was staged, why did the farmers hand over this paid Feku party stooge to the police?...lol

When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything in the world looks like a nail. For a tool like, when you hate Modi/India so much, everybody looks like a bhakt to you.

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Yeh kya farmers hai. Bhagodey hai. I really wish we were China at some point. People would have just disappeared overnight and everyone would be focussed on making living. 

Shame on you. Is this how you people think? That explains the reason for the rush in passing these laws.

Bhai, All this Nautanki is for 26th Jan. It may last till harvest of wheat crop. Now many appreciate what farmers are doing and are sympathetic to cause, but this daily soap opera has lost farmers a lot of peoples support. 

Next times when farmers will come to protest, There won’t be any takers as community support is thinning rapidly. System has shown that farmers are not any different then greedy commies. Only reason some like me still have sympathy is, because they are poor and their land assets are at risk.

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Bhai, All this Nautanki is for 26th Jan. It may last till harvest of wheat crop. Now many appreciate what farmers are doing and are sympathetic to cause, but this daily soap opera has lost farmers a lot of peoples support. 

Next times when farmers will come to protest, There won’t be any takers as community support is thinning rapidly. System has shown that farmers are not any different then greedy commies. Only reason some like me still have sympathy is, because they are poor and their land assets are at risk.

No real farmer is protesting. Those protesting are fkn communist trade union leaders, mandi brokers, khalistani goons and some jihadis masquerading as farmers.