India: Covid - II

kepler37b

10 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Get better soon. My thoughts and prayers are for you and your family to make a speedy recovery :pray:

Don't let any anti vaxx  pest/scumbag diminish the seriousness of the virus.

Yeaa. Luckily my entire family is fully vaccinated. I am only partially vaccinated, but since I'm 25, and already had it once, hopefully I should be good.

8 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

That pest has spent months denying COVID, downplaying the seriousness of the virus and generally, spreading lies about the vaccines. I make no apology for calling him an anti vax pest. * him :thumbsup:

What good is the vaccine if you think the virus itself is a hoax? We have forum members who got COVID in the past. Suppose they are all lying as well?

Also, do you understand what "risk reduction" means? You seem to keep asking the same question again and again. Vaccines are risk reduction mechanisms. It reduces the risk of contracting the virus. And if you contract the virus anyway, it reduces the risk of passing it on to anyone else. 

he was quoting stuge you retard :lol: you just called your buddy stuge a pest. whilst you were frothing in your mouth, its also helps to read what rkt wrote. and whats with editing your posts always. this post was edited 4 hours after you posted. get a life you maggot. you don't even love cricket. why are you on a cricket forum dishing your hatred against those who don't want vaccines. this is not a medical forum and you're not a doctor

45 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

he was quoting stuge you retard :lol: you just called your buddy stuge a pest. whilst you were frothing in your mouth, its also helps to read what rkt wrote. and whats with editing your posts always. this post was edited 4 hours after you posted. get a life you maggot. you don't even love cricket. why are you on a cricket forum dishing your hatred against those who don't want vaccines. this is not a medical forum and you're not a doctor

Massive respect for Stuge, nothing but contempt for anti - vax sh/it stain pests like yourself :thumbsup:

Why are you here anyway? To tell the people that have COVID that their illness is a hoax? Shouldn't you be trawling the gutters of conspiracy forums like you usually do?

Don't like your words thrown back at your face? Yeah, I can see why :laugh:

Edited by EnterTheVoid

9 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

That pest has spent months denying COVID, downplaying the seriousness of the virus and generally, spreading lies about the vaccines. I make no apology for calling him an anti vax pest. * him :thumbsup:

What good is the vaccine if you think the virus itself is a hoax? We have forum members who got COVID in the past. Suppose they are all lying as well?

Also, do you understand what "risk reduction" means? You seem to keep asking the same question again and again. Vaccines are risk reduction mechanisms. It reduces the risk of contracting the virus. And if you contract the virus anyway, it reduces the risk of passing it on to anyone else. 

I am not saying virus is hoax but it's been a big loot by big pharmas in the name of Covid with their half baked vaccines. They saw the opportunity to make big bucks out of people's fear. Fear was real and it worked with this engineered virus.

24 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I am not saying virus is hoax but it's been a big loot by big pharmas in the name of Covid with their half baked vaccines. They saw the opportunity to make big bucks out of people's fear. Fear was real and it worked with this engineered virus.

To tum bana do mast 100% successful vaccine in less than a year, Dr rkt. Will become a guaranteed billionaire. 

5 minutes ago, Clarke said:

To tum bana do mast 100% successful vaccine in less than a year, Dr rkt. Will become a guaranteed billionaire. 

I mean it's obvious with our current technology that a vaccine made within a short span of time would always be less effective than a vaccine made with years of preparation and testing. 

7 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

I mean it's obvious with our current technology that a vaccine made within a short span of time would always be less effective than a vaccine made with years of preparation and testing. 

Agree, and moreover the virus changes in substantial ways every few months. What would have been very successful against Alpha will often not work as well against Delta or Omicron in terms of measure of success (transmissibility, mild/moderate/severe symptoms, long covid or death).

Only a moron would blame pharma companies for the above.

Edited by Clarke

51 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Don't know about you but the forum's anti vaxx pest spent a great deal of time going around calling the virus a hoax. 

And than how was it so many people succumbed to the hoax? They died of something else but put COVID as the reason of death. 

And if you boil the brainless imbeciles comments to it's core, it's the same old story: They are all in a conspiracy against me. 

This is what happens when victim mentality meets entitlement :hail:

4 hours ago, I6MTW said:

Me and my family have tested positive for COVID. This is the second time. We had it last year during the second wave, and now again. 

How are you guys faring?

Milder now, coz you already contracted the virus in the last wave?

Pray that you all recover at the earliest. :icflove:

Wife has had covid for a week now .. going crazy making food/juice for her every couple of hours :(. She has very specific tastes and starts crying if the food is not to her specific taste! Utha le re baba!

She has had a very sore throat and some fever in the first few days. Otherwise seems to have affected her stomach a bit. O2 levels so far have been good. She should be done in a couple of days

On 1/13/2022 at 11:02 AM, Clarke said:

Agree, and moreover the virus changes in substantial ways every few months. What would have been very successful against Alpha will often not work as well against Delta or Omicron in terms of measure of success (transmissibility, mild/moderate/severe symptoms, long covid or death).

Only a moron would blame pharma companies for the above.

Every scientist knows virus mutates but the basic structure stays same. They chose the shortcut. Instead of addressing virus holistically, especially covishield made by Oxford AstraZeneca and SII is such a fraud. No Pharma company wants to eradicate a disease. They just want to control to keep making big bucks.