RCB-KKR match rescheduled/postponed

SK_IH

6 minutes ago, nitinbwj said:

From EspnCricinfo

"It is believed that Chakravarthy recently left the IPL bio-bubble to carry out a scan on his shoulder and it is there where he might have got exposed"

:facepalm:

WTF. Ban that idiot for life.. Kohli dropped him for lack of fitness... BCCI should drop him for lack of mental fitness :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

WTF. Ban that idiot for life.. Kohli dropped him for lack of fitness... BCCI should drop him for lack of mental fitness :facepalm:

Why blame him, blame BCCI whch allowed him to go for scans. I dont think he may have gone to scan on his own in a city which is different from his own.

They will be labelled as bunch of fools if they are not going to cancel even after this. I just hope players start refusing to play and what kind of scans Varun needed? If it was X-Ray, it can be easily arranged in hotel with portable machines, negligence on the part of BCCI, KKR management and Varun. What's the point of bubble then !

1 minute ago, Bigg Brother said:

They will be labelled as bunch of fools if they are not going to cancel even after this. I just hope players start refusing to play and what kind of scans Varun needed? If it was X-Ray, it can be easily arranged in hotel with portable machines, negligence on the part of BCCI, KKR management and Varun. What's the point of bubble then !

You should use your DP for KKR

35 minutes ago, bowl_out said:

Only three options..

1. Postpone IPL indefinitely

2. Announce the table topper mid-way through the tournament as the winner

3. Announce the IPL final as one last game that will be played between the top 2 teams on the table and end the tournament after that game

Or kick out KKR and play on :tea: