Sonu Sood

Global.Baba

You don't get awards like these if you're clueless :wp48:.

“This is a rare honour. A UN recognition is very special. I have done whatever little I have done, in my own humble way, for my fellow countrymen without any expectations. However, to be recognized and awarded feels good. I fully support the UNDP in its endeavours to achieve the SDGs by 2030. Planet Earth and mankind will greatly benefit from the implementation of these goals”, said Sonu Sood, on receiving the coveted award.

Sonu Sood conferred the SDG Special Humanitarian Action Award

I do agree a 100% with @Yoda-esque.

Sonu Sood is probably a dumb jock who probably had good intentions at the start and he didn’t even realize when he started believing his own hype as a modern day daan veer karna thanks to all the groups that saw him ripe for the taking to promote their own agendas and interests be it for political gain or financial gain.

I still would like to believe he personally doesn’t have any ill intentions but now he is just a victim of his own hype and image.

21 hours ago, maniac said:

I do agree a 100% with @Yoda-esque.

Sonu Sood is probably a dumb jock who probably had good intentions at the start and he didn’t even realize when he started believing his own hype as a modern day daan veer karna thanks to all the groups that saw him ripe for the taking to promote their own agendas and interests be it for political gain or financial gain.

I still would like to believe he personally doesn’t have any ill intentions but now he is just a victim of his own hype and image.

I feel the same. He started with good intentions helping migrant laborers reach home, got deeper and deeper into all kinds of social service and lost control. I don't care how much tax he evaded, those migrant labourers can vouch for his generosity and so can the farmer who got a tractor as a gift from him. I cannot bring myself to believe that Sonu had malevolent intentions from the beginning. 

On 9/20/2021 at 9:09 AM, speedheat said:

I hope that IT department has the courage to look into PM care funds as well.

One of the country's biggest scams.

What? Do you even understand? IT department's job is to look into tax fraud. PM Care funding is tax free. 

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

If Sonu Sood joins AAP and becomes a CM candidate for Punjab.....that would be the best outcome. It would eradicate the various cancers like Badals, Kangress & bjp who have done nothing good for the state.

The guy defrauded the country for crores using goodwill. At best he was unaware of a massive fraud in his name. Is he really someone that should run for politics?