Jump to content
Ankit_sharma03

Vikram - Kamal Hassan+ Fahaad Faasil + Vijay sethupathi

Recommended Posts

On 7/11/2021 at 1:20 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

3 of India's best actors coming together- this is like a wet dream . Mohanlal bhi le lete 

 

E57rBG7VEAYn9bT?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

Now if you dont do justice with a good script n well written characters....it wud be  tragedy 

India's best 3 actors?

Seriously?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

India's best 3 actors?

Seriously?

 

:lol: ... I like Kamal Hassan but below is the type of "overacting" which can make you laugh than feel sad about the events:

 

 

 

Edited by zen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, zen said:

 

:lol: ... I like Kamal Hassan but below is the type of "overacting" which can make you laugh than feel sad about the events:

 

 

 

Case of acting lost in time, outdated and not aging well. Sparsh is a great movie of NShah and Even Masoom. But KH was a masala mainstream actor that got in revenue other than actors like NShah. You should know the difference. If you watch Sivaji Ganesan, this KH clip would be called underplayed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Case of acting lost in time, outdated and not aging well. Sparsh is a great movie of NShah and Even Masoom. But KH was a masala mainstream actor that got in revenue other than actors like NShah. You should know the difference. If you watch Sivaji Ganesan, this KH clip would be called underplayed 

 

If I were to redo just this sequence without major changes (ignoring what could be changed in previous segments ), I would probably have him rushing to the station on a bike (you could include some near fatal misses here and there for additional drama). Once there, have him meet Sridevi to see if she remembers him (she would not). Have her leave in a friendly manner, wishing her well (but hidden pain conveyed to the audiences). The sorrow would creep in once the train departs (release of emotions so need for good acting here), making the audiences not only leave with the pain, but also hope that they could meet in future (since they met at the station) 

Edited by zen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, zen said:

 

If I were to redo just this sequence without major changes (ignoring what could be changed in previous segments ), I would probably have him rushing to the station on a bike (you could include some near fatal misses here and there for additional drama). Once there, have him meet Sridevi to see if she remembers him (she would not). Have her leave in a friendly manner, wishing her well (but hidden pain conveyed to the audiences). The sorrow would creep in once the train departs (release of emotions so need for good acting here), making the audiences not only leave with the pain, but also hope that they could meet in future (since they met at the station) 


You with 40 years ahead in sensibilities.. I have an idea to deconstruct Sholay on similar lines you did of Deewar, but it is an opinion piece, we have to accept times have changed and move on  somehow movies like Anand, Naya Daur. Chasme Baddoor. Masoom, Ijaazat still hold across time. Some don’t 

Edited by coffee_rules
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:


You with 40 years ahead in sensibilities.. I have an idea to deconstruct Sholay on similar lines you did of Deewar, but it is an opinion piece, we have to accept times have changed and move on  somehow movies like Anand, Naya Daur. Chasme Baddoor. Masoom, Ijaazat still hold across time. Some don’t 


Even for a 1980s film that acting/sequence looks a bit off :dontknow:  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

No, you have not seen any South Indian movie to judge.


I am judging it based on Hindi films since it was released as Sadma. Kamal Hasan has also worked in many Hindi films 

 

The original comment by OP was Ind’s best actors. Not South India. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Then in bollywood i am looking forward to ashwatthama , fiction movie where Vicky kaushal will play the role of the infamous immortal ashwatthama ,its based on the book immortal, where ashwatthama is living in disguise of a professor in current era,how he solves a treasure hunt, finds his love ,etc us the story.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, zen said:


I am judging it based on Hindi films since it was released as Sadma. Kamal Hasan has also worked in many Hindi films 

 

The original comment by OP was Ind’s best actors. Not South India. 
 

 

That's like judging Dilip Kumar based on his role in Saudagar. 

 

Kamala Haasan from the 80s and 90s is one of the best Indian actors... pity his comedies in Tamil can never really be recaptured/recreated in other languages. Movies like Sivappu Rojakkal, Micheal Madan Kamarajan, Thenali, etc. are among a few of his most amazing movies. IMO noone comes close to his portfolio during that era. 

Edited by bharathh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kamal Hassan was a good actor. Once upon a time. He's no longer so. Past his best. 

 

Movies like Nayakan, Sigappu Rojakal, Thevar Magan, etc were all ones that showcased his acting prowess. 

 

Kamal Hassan CAN overact, but is he a great actor? Yes, most definitely.

 

Same with Sivaji. He started of as a great actor, and then became more theatrical once the audience demanded it. Sivaji in his earlier films and his later ones(Mudhal Mariyadhai) were all ones that were really grounded.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...