Tokyo 2020 Paralympics: Record 19 medals thus far!!!! Amazing

16 minutes ago, SujitPrakash said:

Shows how petty you are, what a disgrace you are. 

If earning more money than 99% of Indians in India earn, a better living standard. a better quality of life, clean air, excellent public health facilities is considered a third class coolie then I will take that, thank you, because I know you are better than me a coolie living in Australia.

Ofc I am. I ain't no coolie. And as far as money goes I earn more money than what most Australians in Australia earn  while living in India, and I mean real Australians - your white masters who you serve, not third class coolies like you.

White Australians tolerate you at best, like a pet animal providing services. You will never be their equal.

12 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

We will win gold if java coding becomes an olympic sport. Wait eastern europeans will win gold. How about taking interviews of java candidates. We sure will win that event. Indians have a knack of asking obtuse questions

What have you achieved in life, kid? Self loathing is a reflection of your own mediocrity. Guessing by your comments I am assuming you are a low level IT coolie.

4 minutes ago, deathmonger said:

Ofc I am. I ain't no coolie. And as far as money goes I earn more money than what most Australians in Australia earn  while living in India, and I mean real Australians - your white masters who you serve, not third class coolies like you.

White Australians tolerate you at best, like a pet animal providing services. You will never be their equal.

Ok good for you, stay in India, after all India is a great superpower, such a wonderful country. 

1 hour ago, SujitPrakash said:

We shouldn't be comparing ourselves with Pakistan, we should be comparing ourselves to some of those Africans countries that have won more medals than us. If you don't want to compare us to NZ, Australia or other smaller Western nations.

Sujiyh,

Indian originally wrestler from Canada is a world heavyweight champion in mma ONE FC. Also he is a gold medallist in commonwealth games. 

13 minutes ago, SujitPrakash said:

Ok good for you, stay in India, after all India is a great superpower, such a wonderful country. 

Yeah, a wonderful country where I can live as a human being, a first class citizen.

A dog in paradise is still a dog.

Do not for one moment be proud of the fact that you live in Australia and that Australia is a first world country and that you are somehow better than those who live in "third" world countries.

Australia being a first world country has nothing to do with you. It is entirely the efforts of the white people of Australia who built the country. You have only been "allowed" into the country to do things that the whites are not interested in doing or consider beneath them. You exist only to make their own lives better. You are tolerated at best, like a pet donkey or horse. A pet donkey or horse might get good facilities to maximize their output but at no point in time will they be equal to a human being.

You being proud of living in Australia is like one of Ambani's maids being proud of living in Antilla where she too is taken care of and has access to facilities that "99% of Indians in India don't have". She is still a servant and can anyday be relegated to the slums depending on Ambani's wishes.

1 minute ago, deathmonger said:

Yeah, a wonderful country where I can live as a human being, a first class citizen.

A dog in paradise is still a dog.

Do not for one moment be proud of the fact that you live in Australia and that Australia is a first world country and that you are somehow better than those who live in "third" world countries.

Australia being a first world country has nothing to do with you. It is entirely the efforts of the white people of Australia who built the country. You have only been "allowed" into the country to do things that the whites are not interested in doing or consider beneath them. You exist only to make their own lives better. You are tolerated at best, like a pet donkey or horse. A pet donkey or horse might get good facilities to maximize their output but at no point in time will they be equal to a human being.

You being proud of living in Australia is like one of Ambani's maids being proud of living in Antilla where she too is taken care of and has access to facilities that "99% of Indians in India don't have". She is still a servant and can anyday be relegated to the slums depending on Ambani's wishes.

Actually australains cant do **** to anyone. It's not their country in the first place. Plenty of rich Indian entrepreneurs exist in Australia. 

Aussies are basically scums or convicts descended from England. 

Real Australians are aboriginals. 

There are plenty of rich people in India. Let's not degrade our own people please. 

5 minutes ago, Jay said:

Actually australains cant do **** to anyone. It's not their country in the first place. Plenty of rich Indian entrepreneurs exist in Australia. 

Aussies are basically scums or convicts descended from England. 

Real Australians are aboriginals. 

There are plenty of rich people in India. Let's not degrade our own people please. 

I'm not degrading our own people.

I'm degrading people like @SujitPrakash whose only point of pride is immigrating to Australia to do some desk job and then feeling smug about it. Have never achieved anything in life but still feel the need to comment. He is venting out his own mediocrity.

1 minute ago, deathmonger said:

I'm not degrading our own people.

I'm degrading people like @SujitPrakash whose only point of pride is immigrating to Australia to do some desk job and then feeling smug about it. Have never achieved anything in life but still feel the need to comment. He is venting out his own mediocrity.

Haha fair enough. I don't think he is indian bro. 

Indians can survive anywhere. If Indians put their heart into anything, they generally do well. Indians are generally smart, hard working and very ambitious. 

Anyway with regards to sport. It is what it is. I have seen with my own eyes how talented some of these young Indians are. I have no doubt we have plenty of untapped talent. Just need better resources to nurture them. 

5 minutes ago, Jay said:

Indians can survive anywhere. If Indians put their heart into anything, they generally do well. Indians are generally smart, hard working and very ambitious. 

Anyway with regards to sport. It is what it is. I have seen with my own eyes how talented some of these young Indians are. I have no doubt we have plenty of untapped talent. Just need better resources to nurture them. 

Come on bro...this untapped talent way of feeling better is running thin

Its like Pakistanis says they are best in cricket but cant perform due to untapped talent

I think everyone should understand one thing about shooting world no 1 ranking and world

cup winner tags which half the contingent have. These are gained when you participate in ISSF World cups which happens across different places across the globe every year. In many or these events the qualification rounds have a much smaller pool of players and the pressure to reach final is not that immense. Also in shooting literally you need to do same thing twice ie first shoot to qualify then start from scratch shoot to get a medal. In Olympics this does take a toll due to pressure. In ISSF you know if you fail in Zagreb another one is coming up in Madrid in 3 months so the pressure is much less.. and Indians do not seem to handle pressure very well as we all know..other than one Mr Kohli.. ah just kidding..

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

See, all the issues with India and Indians is a resource/funding issue. We are a poor resource strapped country. As these resources increase with time, performances in all fields will become better (cricket, olympics etc) and tbh it has - india is far better now than it it used to be say 15-20 years ago.

And this is not an Indian issue. Chinese, Koreans, Taiwanese etc all went through this. Their performances, and not just sports - quality of pop culture, innovation etc all become better as the countries got richer.

South Korea was hardly a sporting powerhouse in the 60s and 70s let alone their companies and pop culture have the reach they have now. Same as the Japanese, Chinese etc. As these economies became rich there were more resources and you could see the growth in every field.

My issue is with NRIs who act that everything wrong with India is genetic and "in-grained" rather than a function of lack of resources.

5 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Come on bro...this untapped talent way of feeling better is running thin

Its like Pakistanis says they are best in cricket but cant perform due to untapped talent

But even performances are becoming better. It's not like we are pulling in 1 medal per Olympic like we used to.

Our contingents are becoming bigger (more are qualifying) and we are getting more medals. Let's wait for this Olympics to end. I'm sure we'll surpass London 2012.

Pakistanis literally don't win anything in cricket and their team is getting weaker and weaker compared to 10 years ago, 20 years ago.

Edited by deathmonger
57 minutes ago, deathmonger said:

What have you achieved in life, kid? Self loathing is a reflection of your own mediocrity. Guessing by your comments I am assuming you are a low level IT coolie.

jeez. it was a joke. i guess you are projecting your own insecurities. anyone who is self assured can take a joke. too bad being an it coolie is a reality for you.

5 minutes ago, deathmonger said:

See, all the issues with India and Indians is a resource/funding issue. We are a poor resource strapped country. As these resources increase with time, performances in all fields will become better (cricket, olympics etc) and tbh it has - india is far better now than it it used to be say 15-20 years ago.

And this is not an Indian issue. Chinese, Koreans, Taiwanese etc all went through this. Their performances, and not just sports - quality of pop culture, innovation etc all become better as the countries got richer.

South Korea was hardly a sporting powerhouse in the 60s and 70s let alone their companies and pop culture have the reach they have now. Same as the Japanese, Chinese etc. As these economies became rich there were more resources and you could see the growth in every field.

My issue is with NRIs who act that everything wrong with India is genetic and "in-grained" rather than a function of lack of resources.

I don't think resources are being spent efficiently still...  There is clear lack of vision.  The ruthlessness & desire is missing in those who are supposed to be running things.   

Now Innovation in China  south Korea happened due to some other factors which simply Indians will be never be able to replicate.  We have missed that bus long ago. 

We have to rely on Natural Talent & flair & hope that someday those untapped talent in remote areas of the country get those resources that are available in metro cities. 

Some Investments are also needed to develop athletes in those sports which are not traditionally India's forte.  Even a fraction of what China has achieved & invested in will be enough for us.