2nd T20I (N), R. Premadasa Stadium, Jul 28 2021, India tour of Sri Lanka, 8 PM IST

1 minute ago, Baji-Rao said:

overrated depth as predicted. Z team of a team that already struggles in international cricket with their main team

We had 4 debuts today, played with 10 players and an injured player. Only 4 batsmen were available. 

Like others have said, don't want to see that ordinary bowler Sakariya again 

Secondly, in the next game, India should open with Samson & Padikkal. Dhawan has to bat in the middle order & do what he loves to do, play run a ball. Make best use of the resources left with you

3 minutes ago, neel roy said:

And Chahar the most over hyped bowler in icf. Even more than khaleel. Though khaleel ahmed would have been better than dhakariya

I havent seen much of him, since I dont follow IPL..looks quite average. On a turning pitch Chahal >>> Chahar. Varun looked impressive and kuly the forever unfortunate unlucky one 

2 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

First time i watched Sakaria,he is pathetic,no way he should come anywhere near to the side

Uber pathetic,Chetan Sharma is a trundler lover,so many dibbly dobblies

Another reason for our below par bowling is so mny military medium harmless juicy tender trundlers serving pies

How is Harshal Patel not in this side? What has Sakaria done better than him to be selected?

2 minutes ago, Baji-Rao said:

overrated depth as predicted. Z team of a team that already struggles in international cricket with their main team

My Swat Valley bro ,these things happen,i know big bros India Z+ lost today,you have a field day today but a worse SL side butchered us not long ago at our backyard,anyway big bros India will unleash their wrath on us in  WT20,better reserve your diapers as you will need plenty of them that day,if not i will lend you some money to buy as you barely have those:wp23:

5 minutes ago, Lord said:

true

its fine blaming youngsters but a senior like him went missing when needed

Bowling to SL young, inexperienced players and that too not the last over all he needed to do was keep it tight..max 7 runs but couldnt even do that with so much experience and variation. Poor effort really.