Afghanistan Turmoil

ravishingravi

2 hours ago, Aiden said:

Sure? Abhinandan would disagree with you :giggle:

Do you know how many Pak soldiers were captured in India during BD liberation war? 

Abhinandan's plane crashed while chasing the enemy plane. Its normal in a war. He was brave enough to not allow Pak planes to enter India, risked his life and chase him out all the way to Pakistan.

One phn call from Modi, Imran crapped his Pant and send him back very next day. 

Not sure why you guys keep behaving Abhinandan capture was some sort of victory for Pakistan...lol. Perhaps the mental scars of 1965, 1971 or 1999.

8 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Do you know how many Pak soldiers were captured in India during BD liberation war? 

Abhinandan's plane crashed while chasing the enemy plane. Its normal in a war. He was brave enough to not allow Pak planes to enter India, risked his life and chase him out all the way to Pakistan.

One phn call from Modi, Imran crapped his Pant and send him back very next day. 

Not sure why you guys keep behaving Abhinandan capture was some sort of victory for Pakistan...lol. Perhaps the mental scars of 1965, 1971 or 1999.

Trust me, they have nothing else to glorify. literally zilch. Let them have some fun moments.  

On 8/28/2021 at 9:08 PM, ravishingravi said:

Did my first anti American protest with fellow Afghanis. I must say I learnt a lot of stuff from them that has poisoned my mind against this scum of nation called USA. 

Think it like this. First English, Then Russians, then Pakistanis and then Again Americans. Region has allways had a proxy gvmnt forced upon them apart from small period when English left India and Russian entered. 

As far as I know, Talibans or Afghanis (locals)  they all trust India most compared to Pakistan America Iran China and West. Lets not be too much bogged down to our fear of Pakistan in Kashmir. We have huge amount of goodwill among Afghani people

Edited by mishra

25 minutes ago, mishra said:

Think it like this. First English, Then Russians, then Pakistanis and then Again Americans. Region has allways had a proxy gvmnt forced upon them apart from small period when English left India and Russian entered. 

As far as I know, Talibans or Afghanis (locals)  they all trust India most compared to Pakistan America Iran China and West. Lets not be too much bogged down to our fear of Pakistan in Kashmir. We have huge amount of goodwill among Afghani people

welcome back mishra ji. Did not see you here for some time.

11 hours ago, mishra said:

On the contrary, I think we are going to Middle Ages in Afghanistan. Pieces are being set on chess board for a long 10-20 year fight across Islamic nations to gain control of Central Asia. 

The more i think the more i feel its all drama. First US makes a deal. Then There is a intelligence failure and Ghani comes to know that US is arming Taliban as part of deal and guving away administration. He order troupes to stand down and leave the country. US gets its money by confiscating Afghanistan reserve(must have been deal as well).  

Only intelligence failure in all this is Ghani coming to know the deal is done between Taliban and US and he is there to fight till Us can easily withdraw(3 months)

Now both US and Taliban can play their cards in front of public.

For India, its matter of wait and watch.