UPDATE: England vs India Manchester Test cancelled

Gollum

20 minutes ago, New guy said:

Just because some rules are relaxed doesnt mean all rules were relaxed. You are pretending it does but doesnt make it true 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.news18.com/cricketnext/amp/news/india-vs-england-2021-bloody-frustrating-ravi-shastri-not-a-fan-of-uk-covid-protocols-4004030.html

He is talking about covid isolation. Not bubble. Butler coming back to the team without quarantining is the proof of their seriousness regarding bubble.

ECB is allowed to cancel the tour midway due to covid fear in SA and leave the country  but if India cancel the test due to all their coaching being in quarantine it is end of the world.

There are kids and families with these players if they get covid  because fifth test was played who will be responsible.

Whole world is dying and if ECB is interested in getting their money and they are wrong for the sport.

Edited by putrevus
1 minute ago, putrevus said:

Kohli was standing next to Shastri.He so far has not yet tested positive. Bigger question to be asked  is what kind of vaccination these guys have taken and why are they testing positive.

Because vaccine doesn't prevent infection. My whole family got double jabbed and even then some of my family members got COVID.

I went to get tested along with my mom and guess what? She was positive and I was negative. There are a lot of variables at play here.

Ok so here is what i gathere so far.

Manchester test cancelled

Series is suspended

BCCI wanted final test to be played earlier then first test itself. People need to recall that After playing kiwis, Indian team was in UK doing nothing. But ECB didn’t budge.

indian Players were given option to stay 10 day quarantine and then play the test, to which players refused (understandably, you need to be in hotel quarantine to understand what it is).

indian players were given option to play the match under quarantine, they didn’t agree as risk of spread among themselves during the game.

So all in all, players are themselves scared. I am sure English team squad and its player may have similar fears.

Its case of mental state of players was not there and best option was to suspend the series and cancel the Manchester test.

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

Ok so here is what i gathere so far.

Manchester test cancelled

Series is suspended

BCCI wanted final test to be played earlier then first test itself. People need to recall that After playing kiwis, Indian team was in UK doing nothing. But ECB didn’t budge.

indian Players were given option to stay 10 day quarantine and then play the test, to which players refused (understandably, you need to be in hotel quarantine to understand what it is).

indian players were given option to play the match under quarantine, they didn’t agree as risk of spread among themselves during the game.

So all in all, players are themselves scared. I am sure English team squad and its player may have similar fears.

Its case of mental state of players was not there and best option was to suspend the series and cancel the Manchester test.

So what do you propose happens mishraji?