NZ tour of Pakistan: 3 ODIs and 5 t20is

vvvslaxman

paxtanis on twitter and their forums have gone mad.

From Boycotting ICC to sabotaging cricket in NZ and India.. lol.

Poori pagal Qaum hai. 

Pallee mein katora bhi nahi.. Beggar country relying on alms from China and Western countries.

I really hope Western countries now wake up to this Taliban threat and put these guys in paxtan in full misery.

India will fully support as usual.

6 hours ago, Finer said:

This cancellation is signs that Western worlds are hurt from the victory in Afghanistan against western worlds. We Pakistanis happily take cancellation for the stability in Afghanistan and Ghazwa-e-Hind along with save-Palestine and they are more important than pointless cricket that is considered as religion in here. 

Taliban is a terrorist organization. Supporting them may be a norm in Pakistan but rest of the world will not buy this. Every team will pull out from Pakistan bcoz no one would be willing to risk their lives for cricket. Afghanistan cricket team themselves cancelled the tour of Pakistan even after announcing their squad. This must give you a clue.

31 minutes ago, Finer said:

Ironically, Bhawhat Gita pointed somewhat similar to greater Pakistan along with other foreign prophesies. And very same challenger that will challenge Israel so Israel is naturally to be worried about Pakistan and have been ever since the independence of Pakistan. 

Since this is cricket related, I expect some reaction as response to Afghan Talibans’ takeover in Afghanistan but not this. So isolation strategy has begun I am afraid. In the long run, Pakistan will come out as winner in form or Greater Pakistan as prophesied In Shaa ALLAAH. :thumb:

Yeah Half of Pakistanis will be deported back to Iron brother China to make Greater Pakistan dream happen after the Yindoo conquest of Pak saaf zameen & Indian flag is raised in Minar e Pakistan.  Holy book refers in Verse 420 that after the conquest greater Pakistanis will find refuge in Xinjiang province & live under new lords without Madarasa training.   Greater Pakistanis will be kept in Cells Where they will be tortured until they become lesser Pakistanis once again:aha:

33 minutes ago, Finer said:

Repeat of Champion Trophy final 2017? Personally I could care less as winning and losing are part of the game. What matters is the big game. 

India played Pakistan 3 times after Champions trophy at senior level and won all 3 games.

At junior (U19 level) they played twice and won twice as well.

Onus is on Pak to prove that CT finals was not a fluke and one off.

2 minutes ago, Finer said:

Afghan Talibans is terrorist? Decided by who? America that once heralded them as Mujahideen? India that is biggest genocidal, rape capital and terrorist nation given its involvement in IOK? Or Israel given its crimes at Palestine? Or Europe that has history of bloods over Middle East. Or North America that has history of genocide over native civilizations? 

Afghan Talibans as CIA once called ‘Mujahideens’ are the people of land and only people in Afghanistan gets to decide - not outsider who have their bloods on hands should mind their own business. 

I am just saying you how world perceives Taliban after 9/11 especially since the refused to handover Bin Laden. You crying about India or Israel makes no difference. No cricket team or western world is closing ties with India.  Blaming India may be a coping mechanism for Pakistanis but world thinks differently.

I urge you to chill and think rationally.

7 minutes ago, Finer said:

The worlds perceive USA as many things too. At the end, it is truth that matters and unfortunately we will never know the truth that USA is crooked in terms of false-flag, misleading, Lies, fraud and beyond. They spent millions on mind control to keep civilizations fooled suggest that they would do anything.

I am not blaming anyone let alone India but given Indian members’ pique interest in Pakistan cricket, just pointing out in plain clear language what is fact out there. 

Western worlds and Muslim worlds can never be on same page. And India is biggest licker that aspires to be western at the expense of its own religion and its own cultures so naturally I expect India to be front runner.  No offence. 

Saudi Arabia is the biggest ally of USA....so western world & muslims can never be on same page is a myth that Pakistan tries to believe. There are more muslims in India than in Pakistan. No one has made Pakistan or Imran Khan representative of Muslim's around the world. People dont find Pakistan safe not bcoz its a muslim country but bcoz their army/govt support hostile powers. 

Anyway, stick to the topic about pls.

4 hours ago, Finer said:

Repeat of Champion Trophy final 2017? Personally I could care less as winning and losing are part of the game. What matters is the big game. 

No I am talking about world cups where your sorry Ass team will get a whacking as usual .

What is it now? 10-0 or 11-0 ? Darn so many phaintas decades after decades ,sharm nahi aati tum logo ko harte harte 

3 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Gayle tweets I am going to Pakistan tomorrow. Said in a jest but still we should draw a line on anyone who wants to sing praises for Pakistan while earning Indian money.

IMO anyone with publicly stated pro-Pakistan views should be a person non-grata in IPL. What Gayle did was to mock BCCI/ Franchise's hospitality. 

WI anyway may tour paxtan,they infact are considering a visit from WI to fill the void

Gayle ,i understand was bought at the last moment ,he's still bitter about it, quite natural ,he can't swallow that pill,just matter of season or two he may go unsold same was the case with Steyn