Speeds of Indian pacers seems to be deteriorating

Mesky99

Just now, Jay said:

We dont have the talent to compete with India man. We don't have one pace bowler apart from shaheen. Same shaheen wouldn't even get ahead of umesh yadav at this stage. 

It's sad to see what has happened to us. Post 2005 ish we have been nothing short of average. We have no right to even talk about india who are a level above. They are on a different stratosphere. 

We are More so around Bangladesh, lanka level. Even in our prime years we struggled to draw vs australia and south africa. We always get butchered by them. 

The only reason we even did well I England is due to county experience. Indians dint have that privilege to play county in 90s and 80s as much for whatever reason. 

They did a lot better in SA and WI in the 90s, they won a test in Australia in 95, beat India in India, what stopped our lads from playing in the country circuit? Sachin, Srinath, kumble, dravid all played in the country circuit.

I ΛM ΛᑕƬЦΛᒪᒪY FЯӨM MΛЯƧ. ΉΛVΣ BΣΣП ᒪIVIПG ΛMӨПG ΉЦMΛПƧ IП Λ BӨDY ƧЦIƬ FӨЯ ƬΉΣ ᒪΛƧƬ 30 YΣΛЯƧ ( ΣΛЯƬΉ YΣΛЯƧ ƬӨ BΣ PЯΣᑕIƧΣ) ƬӨ ЦПDΣЯƧƬΛПD ΣΛЯƬΉᒪIПG BΣΉΛVIӨЦЯ BY ƧIGПIПG IПƬӨ ᑕЯIᑕKΣƬ FӨЯЦMƧ ΛПD ƬӨ ƧӨЩ DIƧᑕӨЯD FӨЯ ƬΉΣ ƧӨӨП ƬӨ ᑕӨMΣ MΛЯƬIΛП IПVΛƧIӨП. MY MΛЯƬIΛП, IΣ ЦПBIΛƧΣD DЦΣ ƬӨ ПΛƬIӨПΛᒪIƧM VIΣЩ, IƧ ƬΉΛƬ ƬΉΣ Λᒪᒪ ƬIMΣ BΣƧƬ BӨЩᒪΣЯ FЯӨM ƬΉΣ ƧЦB ᑕӨПƬIПΣПƬ IƧ MЦПΛF PΛƬΣᒪ. ΉΣ IƧ FΛЯ BΣƬƬΣЯ ƬΉΛП ЩΛQΛЯ ЩΛƧIM IMЯΛП ƧЯΣΣƧΛПƬΉ DIПDΛ ΣƬᑕ.

-----------------------------Translation for stupid earthlings-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am actually from Mars. Have been living among humans in a body suit for the last 30 years ( earth years to be precise) to understand earthling behaviour by signing into cricket forums and to sow discord for the soon to come Martian invasion.

My Martian, ie unbiased due to nationalism view, is that the all time best bowler from the sub continent is Munaf Patel. He is far better than Waqar Wasim Imran Sreesanth Dinda etc.

Edited by Mariyam

11 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I ΛM ΛᑕƬЦΛᒪᒪY FЯӨM MΛЯƧ. ΉΛVΣ BΣΣП ᒪIVIПG ΛMӨПG ΉЦMΛПƧ IП Λ BӨDY ƧЦIƬ FӨЯ ƬΉΣ ᒪΛƧƬ 30 YΣΛЯƧ ( ΣΛЯƬΉ YΣΛЯƧ ƬӨ BΣ PЯΣᑕIƧΣ) ƬӨ ЦПDΣЯƧƬΛПD ΣΛЯƬΉᒪIПG BΣΉΛVIӨЦЯ BY ƧIGПIПG IПƬӨ ᑕЯIᑕKΣƬ FӨЯЦMƧ ΛПD ƬӨ ƧӨЩ DIƧᑕӨЯD FӨЯ ƬΉΣ ƧӨӨП ƬӨ ᑕӨMΣ MΛЯƬIΛП IПVΛƧIӨП. MY MΛЯƬIΛП, IΣ ЦПBIΛƧΣD DЦΣ ƬӨ ПΛƬIӨПΛᒪIƧM VIΣЩ, IƧ ƬΉΛƬ ƬΉΣ Λᒪᒪ ƬIMΣ BΣƧƬ BӨЩᒪΣЯ FЯӨM ƬΉΣ ƧЦB ᑕӨПƬIПΣПƬ IƧ MЦПΛF PΛƬΣᒪ. ΉΣ IƧ FΛЯ BΣƬƬΣЯ ƬΉΛП ЩΛQΛЯ ЩΛƧIM IMЯΛП ƧЯΣΣƧΛПƬΉ DIПDΛ ΣƬᑕ.

-----------------------------Translation for stupid earthlings-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am actually from Mars. Have been living among humans in a body suit for the last 30 years ( earth years to be precise) to understand earthling behaviour by signing into cricket forums and to sow discord for the soon to come Martian invasion.

My Martian, ie unbiased due to nationalism view, is that the all time best bowler from the sub continent is Munaf Patel. He is far better than Waqar Wasim Imran Sreesanth Dinda etc.

I am from Mars too, I live in SpaceX colony on A-12 Elon Rd (If anyone wants proof PM me, I will show you my Aadhar card). I have visited Earth on a few occasions but have only been to the Asian subcontinent (mainly to Italy because of business visits). As a fellow Martian who has also experienced the subcontinental culture to an extent, I would like to challenge your unbiased view and present an alternative opinion: Vinay Kumar is in fact the ATG bowler from the subcontinent, and is quicker than sloths like Muanf, Waqar, Wasim, Imran Khan, Dinda, Aaron, etc.

1 hour ago, Mesky99 said:

They did a lot better in SA and WI in the 90s, they won a test in Australia in 95, beat India in India, what stopped our lads from playing in the country circuit? Sachin, Srinath, kumble, dravid all played in the country circuit.

Beat weak india in a one off test. What was lot better? Don't recall us winning or even drawing a series in w.indies or s.africa in 90s. 

With our strongest side ever we got pumped 3 0 at home by Aussies. 

We dont have the quality dude. 

1 hour ago, Mesky99 said:

Lol at "shami is probably head of waqar and akthar". A couple of good fast bowlers currently and our fan base is flying high as if we did not have the likes of dodda Ganesh, mohanty, Kumaran, bhandari, Mithun, David Johnson, munaf, Vinay Kumar, pk, dinda, Kulkarni, sran, rishi dhawan, Pankaj Singh, salvi, Madan lal, yohanan, harvinder Singh type bowlers all throughout our history, even srilanka during the 2000s had guys like Fernando, malinga, nissanka etc who could bowl quick, vaas was superior to all our bowlers. Sanjay bangar was our third pacer in the england tour of 2002 lol

This is why we are backwards. We love to live in nostalgia. That's why we could never win In a test series in Australia or s Africa in our prime years of pomp with our star studded team which btw was not a top side ever in test format. 

We only reached number 1 under misbah and that is appalling tbh. 

Just now, Jay said:

This is why we are backwards. We love to live in nostalgia. That's why we could never win In a test series in Australia or s Africa in our prime years of pomp with our star studded team which btw was not a top side ever in test format. 

We only reached number 1 under misbah and that is appalling tbh. 

Pakistan has a better head to head record in odis and tests even today, better overall winning ratio in both odi's and tests, lol India took 80 years to finally have some pace bowlers, it's the same in hockey. 

11 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

Pakistan has a better head to head record in odis and tests even today, better overall winning ratio in both odi's and tests, lol India took 80 years to finally have some pace bowlers, it's the same in hockey. 

Again. We are still living under a rock. Nostalgia. We are no different tow est Indies. 

Nobody bats an eyelid about west Indies anymore. Why? Because their performances have been negligent. 

Same is happening to Pakistan.

India is number 3 in hockey. Where is Pakistan? Number 15? Pakistan hockey is dead and buried. We are finished. Just can't compete with the Indians in any field. 

We are fortunate to have the h2h due to poor government system of bcci in 90s and 80s. Besides India's gdp was terrible in those times. 

Things changed post 2000. Once bcci got their act together, it's been hard for us to compete with Indians. Sad to accept but its true. Truth is bitter. Truth hurts. 

Had we played test series games post 2006, the h2h record would have favoured india by a huge margin. 

Can you imagine our fodders play vs the GOAT Asian bowling attack of all time? Our batsmen would get knocked out cold by bouncer barrage from bumrah and shami. Umesh averages under 23 in India. 

One Pakistani bowler that has impressed me a lot and I think will be a star if he keeps away from fixing and politics is Shanawaz Dhani. Really impressed with him from what I have seen. Surprising that @Ankit_sharma03 missed him out for Azam Khan and Md Wasim jr. Rest all are bang average. Hassan Ali is decent and Afridi is good. That’s about it.

Edited by maniac

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

One Pakistani bowler that has impressed me a lot and I think will be a star if he keeps away from fixing and politics is Shanawaz Dhani. Really impressed with him from what I have seen. Surprising that @Ankit_sharma03 missed him out for Azam Khan and Md Wasim jr. Rest all are bang average. Hassan Ali is decent and Afridi is good. That’s about it.

i mentioned him in a post that he is a very good bowler 

On 9/21/2021 at 4:19 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

will be a good 3rd seamer for them then rauf in ODI

this was for dhani 

Their is some very good talent coming from pakistan 

• kashif ali
  • Qasim akram 
  • mohmmad harris 
  • abdullah shafique
Edited by Ankit_sharma03

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i mentioned him in a post that he is a very good bowler 

this was for dhani 

Their is some very good talent coming from pakistan 

• kashif ali
  • Qasim akram 
  • mohmmad harris 
  • abdullah shafique

They still have a solid set of pacers to choose from, akif the lanky left armer looks raw but has immense ability, hassnain needs some fine tuning in his action and bowling stride, the thing with pakistans pacers is that they will all try to bowl quick, even without much infarstructure their pace stock is high quality. 

17 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

They still have a solid set of pacers to choose from, akif the lanky left armer looks raw but has immense ability, hassnain needs some fine tuning in his action and bowling stride, the thing with pakistans pacers is that they will all try to bowl quick, even without much infarstructure their pace stock is high quality. 

Quick doesn't mean high quality

3 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

They are all better than our prasidh's, saini's, porel's, mavi's, nagarkoti's type canon fodder

But we paxtanis are beyond pathetic,we should not be passing judgements over others when we were blanked by England P

These Nagarkotis,Porels,Prasidh ,Saini are enough to blank our gareebo ka kohli and son's,we thank our stars that current political scenario isn't enabling India to dismantle our brittle egos ,that is why we can make such hyperbolic claims just like you

Sab khairiyat bhaijaan?kuch khaya ki nahi ya aj bh bhukhe pet?gardish me hai taare

Haai haai Imraan

yaa Talibaan madad

24 minutes ago, SecondSlip said:

Would these guys be playing in IPL if they were Indians? Which uncapped Indian players are comparable to these 3? 

100% 

Kyun zaruri hai comparison krna ?

Abdullah shafique has class like babar level

Kashif is maxwell zone but as of now range kum hai 

Qasim is very young but lets say ruturaj zone + he bowls part time off spin

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Can't say much about them they all look good while bowling to their countrymen,which you know how below pathetic they are

Dahani gets bounce, can't say a word till the time he bowls to some decent batsmen outside paxtan

Same parameter for every other paxtani

42 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

They are all better than our prasidh's, saini's, porel's, mavi's, nagarkoti's type canon fodder

you probably would have added Siraj and Thakur to the list too few months back but back then Pakistan was still playing internationals so you probably missed it.

Let those guys play the big teams overseas and then we will talk. Nattu,Thakur,Siraj out performed all these Pak youngster beauties in Australia.

32 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Can't say much about them they all look good while bowling to their countrymen,which you know how below pathetic they are

Dahani gets bounce, can't say a word till the time he bowls to some decent batsmen outside paxtan

Same parameter for every other paxtani

obviously but usually there is an eye test and this guy passes it