Breaking : Civil war breaks out on the streets of Pak..

rangeelaraja

5 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

I said it before, and I'll say it again - on or within 30th June 2022  another 16th Dec 1971 is going to happen to our Western neighbour

1971 was about  geography right, what will pakistan divide into?

13 minutes ago, New guy said:

Civil protest, not civil war

Just a political protest just like Anna Hazare protest was on 2012.

Kejriwal then...Rakesh Tikait now

This farmers protest is just for bigger political agenda. Not sure why people still cant see it.

If Rakesh Tikait dont form a political party just like Kejriwal did, change my name.

His aim is CM chair in Punjab...this  farmer protest is just a bahana. 

Edited by Austin 3:!6

5 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

This farmers protest is just for bigger political agenda. Not sure why people still cant see it.

If Rakesh Tikait dont form a political party just like Kejriwal did, change my name.

Maybe. But if farmers didnt have real issues, they wouldn't have joined either 

15 minutes ago, New guy said:

Maybe. But if farmers didnt have real issues, they wouldn't have joined either 

People joined Anna Hazare protest as well, remember?

Back then those people didnt know the real motive of Kejriwal and deluded themselves thinking it was actually for corruption.

So farmers who are joining the protest here are also deluded and cant see the real motive of Tikait.

6 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

I said it before, and I'll say it again - on or within 30th June 2022  another 16th Dec 1971 is going to happen to our Western neighbour

All out war?  Nuclear exchange:antijinx:  best case scenario Bajwa manages a coup

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Tikait

Tikait cannot be CM of Punjab . You can't become CM of other state just because you are raising issue for one section of society. Kejriwal raised issue of corruption and good governance which is related to all section of society. At best Tikait want to be big farmer leader to whom all political parties bow their head

5 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

People joined Anna Hazare protest as well, remember?

Back then those people didnt know the real motive of Kejriwal and deluded themselves thinking it was actually for corruption.

So farmers who are joining the protest here are also deluded and cant see the real motive of Tikait.

Ah yes everyone but the dear leader is corrupt and deluded. Only those in the BJP cult are smart ones and  every other indian is just deluded 

.so when modi comes to power on an anti corruption platform, its to serve poeple but when kejriwal does its ulterior motives and delusions 

Now farmers are delusional too.  I mean you have to be delusional to protest this amazing, God like government,  right?

But totally not a cult you guys..

Edited by New guy

2 minutes ago, New guy said:

Ah yes everyone but the dear leader is corrupt and deluded. Only those in the BJP cult are smart ones and  every other indian is just deluded 

.so when modi comes to power on an anti corruption platform, its to serve poeple but when kejriwal does its ulterior motives and delusions 

Now farmers are delusional too.  I mean you have to be delusional to protest this amazing, God like government,  right?

But totally not a cult you guys..

Yes agree with you on this point...you are right 

35 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

OP. This just ISI at play. It’s internal politics between army and ISI and Imrân. These are just props. 

5 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

No it is just not that. 

Pakistan is in DEEP DEEP trouble.

The return of the Taliban in Afghan is going to be a terribly cursed outcome for Pakistan.

Fact 1:

Pakistan thinks they have the Taliban in a leash but the Taliban have repeatedly said since returning to power that Pakistan should stop asking for visas from Pashtuns moving back and forth between the countries. They said they do not recognize the Durrand line and actually lay claim to the entire Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ( KPK )  province of Pak.

Fact 2:

The PTM movement in Pakistan for Pashtun rights has huge sympathies from from the Pashtun ethnicity leadership in Pak Mil. Not only that they also believe in Pashtun nationalism.

When you combine both the facts, it is a recipe for a disastrous civil war in Pak.

While we have been focused on hoping that Balochistan liberates from Pak first --- the trigger is actually going to happen from KPK.

Edited by rangeelaraja

LAHORE: The relatively less-equipped and poorly trained workers of the proscribed Tehreek-i-Labbaik Pakistan (TLP) on Saturday managed to bulldoze all security layers of the Lahore and Sheikhupura police and entered Gujranwala while chanting slogans and calling other activists to join them.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1653725/tlp-march-pierces-through-multi-tier-security-in-lahore-and-sheikhupura-baffles-police