Calm Down. Pakistan Just Had A Good Day and Nothing More.

Khota

Pakistan bowling looks really good. Their spinners are good in T20 on these pitches. They may not be test class but are very competent.

Their fast bowling Is fantastic. 3 bowlers capable of hitting 140+ with a left armer as well.

7 bowling options (including Malik and Hafeez)

India we have 4 bowling options with Bhuvi and Jadeja making up 1 bowler. We have a make shift batsman in Pandya only for hitting 6 in the death. No one else can even roll their arm over.

I don’t think the gulf in quality is as wide as people made out to be. Especially in T20.

We saw yesterday the longer the match went, there were brianfarts like overthrows, midfields so Pakistanis have the perfect mentality for T20. They might be unbeatable in T10 if that becomes a thing in the future.

Also Rizwan and Babar played proper cricketing shots and clinical approach  and not kamikaaze approach that some posters here suggest.

1 minute ago, Lord said:

dew makes all the difference

I watched the match live. Dew was less that day. Probably had KL Rahul played through that spell he could have done the same for us.  India is top heavy. If they don't click  we are  pretty much done. Same way if you get rid of top 3 of pakistan they will also be in trouble.

Pakistan

World no.2 Babar

World no.7 Rizwan

World no.46 Fakhar

India

World no.4 Kohli

World no.6  KL Rahul

World no.20 Rohit

World no.48  SKY

Based on the match their fast bowling in T20 was top notch. They spinners were adequate. Lol India needs to drop bhuvi and shami and that new lumbering Spinner I have never seen a slower young player baring Pujara perhaps. 

It was utter dominance by Pakistan, they were too good for Indian team. 

12 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

India might well come back and win it all, we never know. The disappointing thing has been the team selection and tactics.

Bhuvi has no business to play for India. Period. His good days are behind him and even no namers are going after him in IPL. Thakur could be a real game changer if he plays consistently. He is the X-FACTOR for us whether anyone agrees or not.

Kishan is in red hot form. You have 20 overs and you need to maximize them. For all the heroics that Pant displayed in test arena, he's not been a great T20 player in the last 2-3 years.  We need guys with full of confidence and gusto to come in and take on the opposition. At least Kishan could have replaced useless Pandya.

Wrong lines and lengths - the bowling was completely off. When defending a small total like 150, you need early wickets. I can understand holding off Bumrah for the end but we needed to attack them with 4 overs of Bumrah and Shami. I feel we let them off with some easy overs of Bhuvi where we could have attacked and extracted at least 1-2 wickets and set cat among pigeons.

Overall, a very average outing with half the players looking disinterested and playing just because they have experience. We need to be proactive against New Zealand (which we will be not) to stay alive in this competition. 

Good post.

Looking back that was the game right there. 25 more runs and it is a "W".

19 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

The 'mystery spinner' kept us in the game till his last over, looked like the only one who could take wickets. Plus his dumb dodo captain has no clue how to use him (who gives 1 over spells to all 5 bowlers in the first 6 overs) or how to set fields for him. 

Feel sad for this unit. They are led by a guy not good enough to be a school team captain.

I don't think he kept us in game till his last over,they were just playing him out as they were facing him first time and he was supposed to be some mystery for them. Hardly created any chances...

On 10/25/2021 at 12:09 PM, Vilander said:

Based on the match their fast bowling in T20 was top notch. They spinners were adequate. Lol India needs to drop bhuvi and shami and that new lumbering Spinner I have never seen a slower young player baring Pujara perhaps. 

It was utter dominance by Pakistan, they were too good for Indian team. 

Varun is such an energy-less player. He always looks like he is high on something.  I don't think India should invest in "msytery" spinners. They might go with proper spinners.