Once Kohli goes after this WC, the spirit in which we must play cricket against Pak in the future.

13 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

I know this guy is a psychopath extremist. But the mindset here is so disgusting. 

It's the same mindset all throughout Pakistan, even Bangladesh, islam conquered Arab land, north Africa, Persia, khorasan, pockets of asia and Europe, Bharath was always the final frontier for islamic invaders unlike the rest Hindus never gave in and at large Bharath remained a Hindu nation, Pakistanis are converts including sheikh Rasheed who is of Kashmiri pandit origin, a convert will always have his religion on his sl Eve not due to faith but seeking validations from his master's.

41 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

You know there is a saying that was coined for us, if you understand Hindi....."Humare Kile ke darwaze hamesha andar se Khule hain..."   ( roughly translated as.... it is the enemies within that have opened the door for external enemies )

I am deeply disappointed at the Home Minister not authorizing the use of sedition law against those we know are traitors from within.

Every locality which we know breeds traitors must be rounded up and people picked up and thrown behind the bars.

Eff human rights.  We need to clean up cancer from within. wherever it may be.

Actually what I hear is some fighting broke out in Punjab colleges with Kashmiris..  I have been part of that & seen it first hand in college after CT win.  Actually my friend had to shave off his beard as Pakistan won..  It was a light banter between mates.  But there were fights as well in other corners & colleges. 

I mean usually no action is taken on Kashmiris as they are golden goose for colleges.  They provide money.  Further more Modi Govt.  Gives them scholarships as well.  Jammu guys don't get sh***.   This Govt.  Doesn't gives a damn clearly. 

10 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Actually what I hear is some fighting broke out in Punjab colleges with Kashmiris..  I have been part of that & seen it first hand in college after CT win.  Actually my friend had to shave off his beard as Pakistan won..  It was a light banter between mates.  But there were fights as well in other corners & colleges. 

I mean usually no action is taken on Kashmiris as they are golden goose for colleges.  They provide money.  Further more Modi Govt.  Gives them scholarships as well.  Jammu guys don't get sh***.   This Govt.  Doesn't gives a damn clearly. 

Being from Jammu ,thats relatable.

Jammu has gotten the worst deal possible ,despite doing the heavy lifting since independence keeping JK in check.

Centre loves appeasing the unappeasable in kashmir ,you will often hear Kashmir being the synonym for jk in parliament.

Tbh J&K was better managed under maharaja ,and thats a widespread feeling here. Nehru and his appeasement ruined it and now even this Govt is continuing it to an extent.Habits i guess.

//oftopic

10 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

Being from Jammu ,thats relatable.

Jammu has gotten the worst deal possible ,despite doing the heavy lifting since independence keeping JK in check.

Centre loves appeasing the unappeasable in kashmir ,you will often hear Kashmir being the synonym for jk in parliament.

Tbh J&K was better managed under maharaja ,and thats a widespread feeling here. Nehru and his appeasement ruined it and now even this Govt is continuing it to an extent.Habits i guess.

//oftopic

Exactly bro..  This is bitter truth.  Even now look at how Omar Abdullah is already trying to gain sympathy.  Our governments don't understand the simple fact that Jammu hai toh Kashmir hai..  Closing your eyes & not seeing reality is not enemy's fault. 

Then you get surprised why they burst crackers on Pakistan win...  Actually why won't they? 

This is the result of years of appeasement & that has gone up a notch in last few years to be frank. 

Ps: sorry for off topic but this was necessary to add. 

1 hour ago, Bhulla said:

Only Indians can do this to a player & legend of Kohli's stature.

Oh bhai log without Kohli Indian team is nothing. These lallu panjju Pant, Surya are nothing. 

Respect him while he is representing India. Great player Kohli. 

Lahaul vila kuvat ek match jeet ke itni khushi miya

Itna confidence,

Overconfidence ho gaya ab toh

5 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I thought this firecracker business in India after a Pak win has stopped since 2014. Is it still going around?

Amit Shah should hunt those and oust them from India in some NRC act. How can you live in India and rejoice Pak's victory? Why live in India then if you love Pak so much?

I dont blame Kohli at all as I didnt find much wrong in his behavior yesterday unlike CT finals. Also Kohli is the reason we even reached 151. But the pathetic mindset of few Indians who just love Pakistan should be called out. If you hate India, why live here then?

Exactly, some posters have no issue with this behaviour and are questioning Kashmiri students getting beaten up because they "haven't technically committed a crime" You cant on one hand normalise Indian citizens cheering for another country based on their religion and then take issues when Shami is targeted by people for his loyalty due to that said religion. I dont doubt his patriotism one bit but when you have Muslims all around india bursting fireworks to celebrate a pakistan win you cannot then not prevent other indians to view all muslims with cynicism.

As an Indian nation should come before your religion if you chose to cheer and support the arch enemy because you have more in common religiously with them, pack your bags and leave. If you want to stay and cause trouble then you will get it back in kind.

If hindus in Pakistan do this publicly to cheer for India 1. they will be mercilessly killed by the majority 2. these very liberals would say oh these hindus should be patriotic to their nation and not follow a hindutva agenda.

5 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I thought this firecracker business in India after a Pak win has stopped since 2014. Is it still going around?

Amit Shah should hunt those and oust them from India in some NRC act. How can you live in India and rejoice Pak's victory? Why live in India then if you love Pak so much?

I dont blame Kohli at all as I didnt find much wrong in his behavior yesterday unlike CT finals. Also Kohli is the reason we even reached 151. But the pathetic mindset of few Indians who just love Pakistan should be called out. If you hate India, why live here then?

What about British citizens that cheer for Pak, India etc on the streets? Should they be kicked out?

6 minutes ago, sage said:

What about British citizens that cheer for Pak, India etc on the streets? Should they be kicked out?

You mean British Indians? They always call themselves Indians and celebrate Indian victory. Many Britishers who lives in overseas does the same too.

These guys lives in India, call themselves proud Indians but secretly supports Pakistan. 

Also, I am sure know the difference between Britain and Pakistan. Britain dont send terrosists everyday to kill Indians

34 minutes ago, sage said:

Pak and Britain allow dual citizenships- which means Brit Paks can be loyal to Pakistan... NRI indians and Brit Indians have always have supported India in cricket but are far more integrated and are less criminal compared to their Pak counterparts so English folk dont seem to mind Indian fans support for India in sport.

@Austin 3:!6 point is very valid, you cant call yourself Indian and say you are loyal to the nation while secretly and now openly supporting the arch enemy.. that is downright treason. Because its based on religious connection- if we normalise this behaviour you are setting a big precedent for internal enemies to break the country from within. But in the meantime these kashmiri traitor students need as many joothe and dande as possible bloody traitors. If you dont feel safe then stick to the Valley and dont spread your filth to the rest of the country.

6 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Pak and Britain allow dual citizenships- which means Brit Paks can be loyal to Pakistan... NRI indians and Brit Indians have always have supported India in cricket but are far more integrated and are less criminal compared to their Pak counterparts so English folk dont seem to mind Indian fans support for India in sport.

@Austin 3:!6 point is very valid, you cant call yourself Indian and say you are loyal to the nation while secretly and now openly supporting the arch enemy.. that is downright treason. Because its based on religious connection- if we normalise this behaviour you are setting a big precedent for internal enemies to break the country from within. But in the meantime these kashmiri traitor students need as many joothe and dande as possible bloody traitors. If you dont feel safe then stick to the Valley and dont spread your filth to the rest of the country.

The best way to deal with the Kashmiri traitor students is throw them in andaman Nicobar and far off jails. They may then appreciate what Azadi is.  There is no point in having any sympathy for them. No matter how much is spent on them or how much appeasement is done for them ( which itself is not acceptable )….they will always put religion above India 

1 hour ago, rangeelaraja said:

And then they say BJP is anti Muslim 

Tolerance for such cancer has to end. 

Need of the hour is brutal sedition laws. 

They will anyday want an Indian passport over the green toilet paper across the LOC. They will want big bungalows in Delhi and Srinagar and VVIP security. But none of this will prevent them from exposing their zaaat.

Pehli goli isko maro

13 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

You are dumb if you think if above reflects poorly on India. Nation wide celebration have been triggered, people are claiming this is the happiest they have felt , thanks to a group stage win, shows all that is going on for that nation.

Good for them man if this is that important. The worst thing is if India won this game it would have been OK Pak is a poor team so yeah and now they lost and its a league game many don't care. Reality of a Pak game is just this it's a chore we don't want to play them due to the war simple, and this is a league game many in India won't care. 

Everyone one of them thinks this is some sort of religious war, but our captain should go smile & hug them, according to some in this forum & woke Twitter, that’s the right thing to do.

The same lot would want india to do a PR exercise against white supremacy by kneeling. Fine, but what about being against terror, islamism. Silence!  

Edited by IndianRenegade
17 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

Everyone one of them thinks this is some sort of religious war, but our captain should go smile & hug them, according to some in this forum & woke Twitter, that’s the right thing to do.

The same lot would want india to do a PR exercise against white supremacy by kneeling. Fine, but what about being against terror, islamism. Silence!  

How can you be represent India and not be outraged by this ???? Kohli if he ever gets a chance to see this would want to do ma behan of every damn cricketer clown from green ghetto. But I guess he is too besharam and thick skinned.