ICC Men's T20 WC 2022: India to lock horns with Pakistan at MCG on October 23

vvvslaxman

The Streak ending has put me completely off any interest in INdia vs Pakistan game now in World Cup. India winning wouldn't make me as joyous as before and Pakistan winning won't make me as sad as before. The rivalry has been ruined by much for me. Kohli is the ultimate manhoos, panauti captain ever. 

4 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Icf is either too cocky or too depressed lol. Last time we didn't play T20 with them in 5 years. This time it'll be 4th T20 game in 2 months. There'll be lot of time to make the necessary adjustments

When Boobi Koomar is trundling & Collar chewwer chahal is playing..  Ashwin in playing XI in freakin 2022..  Even Gods will curse us & say u only deserve a thrashing nothing else. 

Poyzz needed one of the biggest lotteries in cricket history...i.e 'toss in Dubai' to finally get the monkey off their back. 

Aussie wickets are much more balanced and true throughout the game. Lol at the pessimistic takes on this thread saying they'd "maul us". :giggle:

But yes... the sting is definitely gone for this game now. 

3 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

If Pak plays Lassan Lulli than we have a chance.  Guy is also a 5-6 kph faster version of Boobie..  Short floaty trundler. 

Wrong comparison. They are totally different types of athletes.

Bhuvi is a well coached bowler with a very correct action. Hasan on the other hand is a power athlete with great arm speed but a less than optimal action. This is apparent in his batting as well where he has great batspeed and hits sixes easily. 

While bhuvi was classy 3 years ago, he still didnt have the zip that Hasan gets because of the wrist n arm speed he generates.

An in rhythm Hasan maxes out at 146 kph, and averages at 137-139, so the pace bracket is quite different right now. 

Anyhow, most likely we will field Dahani in Australia. You probably haven't seen him up close but i rate him as one of the most gifted bowlers since Amir. Ozzie conditions are made for him.

35 minutes ago, the don said:

You are likely to face Dahani. 

Who bowls 90mph plus with bounce. 

Lets see how he comes along by then. But the dude is good. 

Let's see I'd also like to see Dahani play.   Even though he may as well get smashed but he will be heaps better than Lassan. 

All ultimately depends on Indian Team selections..  We are in total shambles atm but it's only a matter of picking a solid squad & peaking at the right time. 

Asia Cup will give us a fair idea...  Like in 2016

1 hour ago, Axl100mph said:

Wrong comparison. They are totally different types of athletes.

Bhuvi is a well coached bowler with a very correct action. Hasan on the other hand is a power athlete with great arm speed but a less than optimal action. This is apparent in his batting as well where he has great batspeed and hits sixes easily. 

While bhuvi was classy 3 years ago, he still didnt have the zip that Hasan gets because of the wrist n arm speed he generates.

An in rhythm Hasan maxes out at 146 kph, and averages at 137-139, so the pace bracket is quite different right now. 

Anyhow, most likely we will field Dahani in Australia. You probably haven't seen him up close but i rate him as one of the most gifted bowlers since Amir. Ozzie conditions are made for him.

Hasan is bang average.   Barring a fluke good CT 17 he has nothing to show for anything.  His record against India is dubious.  Getting thumped by a Finished Yuvi in his prime showed he is as mediocre as they come. 

Anyways he is a asset in Test cricket in Asia as short skiddy bowlers attacking stumps work here. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

If Pak plays Lassan Lulli than we have a chance.  Guy is also a 5-6 kph faster version of Boobie..  Short floaty trundler. 

He will compensate for the loss this time,he is a legend

He will make sure Indian phoenix rise again

On a serious note,everytime i see him i laugh so much that tears come out of my eyes

17 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Let's see I'd also like to see Dahani play.   Even though he may as well get smashed but he will be heaps better than Lassan. 

All ultimately depends on Indian Team selections..  We are in total shambles atm but it's only a matter of picking a solid squad & peaking at the right time. 

Asia Cup will give us a fair idea...  Like in 2016

With Chetan Sharma the Godfather of trundlers and a meek Dravid I don't they go past the usual suspects