Imran Khan: When will the torture end?

Autonomous

1 hour ago, Dery said:

I guess some ICFers are pissed cuz he keeps calling out Modis fascism but loads of Indians like Imran & would prefer him over Modi especially the way he handled COVID situation as compared to India was fantastic 

Did Imran actually do anything for Covid or just pretend it didn't exist? 

1 hour ago, Dery said:

I guess some ICFers are pissed cuz he keeps calling out Modis fascism but loads of Indians like Imran & would prefer him over Modi especially the way he handled COVID situation as compared to India was fantastic 

TBH, no one in India cares about who holds the Pak PM chair. It's as useful as elephant's ivory tusks.

Real establishment in Pak is the army.

Edited by rkt.india

The best thing IK has done from India's POV is that he destroyed Pak's relation with the USA. 

Especially in these times when India has to walk a very tight rope between the West and Russia. US won't be able to use Pak as a bargaining chip when dealing with India, as they have been doing it in the past. US can't afford to lose India in the region. 

No wonder pak army is trying to boot this idiot out. 

So if he could do this all along why did he make a spectacle about USA and their alleged conspiracy against him :laugh:

so kaptaan is tailunted enough to bowl in swinging Yorkers to run though opposition but looks like he likes to give knuckle balls in the slot before he unleasheases the beast.

what a dumb f.

I kind of want Imran to continue.

7 hours ago, rkt.india said:

TBH, no one in India cares about who holds the Pak PM chair. It's as useful as elephant's ivory tusks.

Real establishment in Pak is the army.

That is the main problem. The army should not holding so much power in a democracy. 

4 hours ago, Mohan Swamy said:

Yes Imrand handled COVID better by letting Pak students studying in China rot there, he flatly refused to help them return back to Pak.

Modi, tumse na ho payega. :cantstop:

And keep friday prayers on along with Wid Mubarak. ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan 

26 minutes ago, Autonomous said:

Its not a joke, we are talking about future of 220m people

In that sense I really mean it, patience is a virtue. Politically, things will eventually settle down its the real problems such as economy & fiscal scenario that take longer to resolve. Be prepared for higher taxes and fuel prices like us.

Edited by Clarke

2 hours ago, Autonomous said:

Looks like the torture is not gonna end until these judges and generals keep hanging this guy upon us

See, the way i see it, Ruling by ur Supreme Court in favour of either side implicitly means other side can be charged with treason( ie opposition has been sold to a enemy state or Imran has effed ur constitution in Parliament ) and deserve life imprisonment or death penalty as per ur law.

Now, SC should not have been put in this situation but since its in now, IMO ur SC judge needs to give a verdict that due process has not been followed and Immy should go back and immediately get majority in Parliament. That way ball will be thrown back into politicians court instead of SC taking blame and be seen as aligned to a political party or army. I feel most likely ur judges will do above

45 minutes ago, Clarke said:

In that sense I really mean it, patience is a virtue. Politically, things will eventually settle down its the real problems such as economy & fiscal scenario that take longer to resolve. Be prepared for higher taxes and fuel prices like us.

Economy hi to masla hai bhai

5 minutes ago, mishra said:

See, the way i see it, Ruling by ur Supreme Court in favour of either side implicitly means other side can be charged with treason( ie opposition has been sold to a enemy state or Imran has effed ur constitution in Parliament ) and deserve life imprisonment or death penalty as per ur law.

Now, SC should not have been put in this situation but since its in now, IMO ur SC judge needs to give a verdict that due process has not been followed and Immy should go back and immediately get majority in Parliament. That way ball will be thrown back into politicians court instead of SC taking blame and be seen as aligned to a political party or army. I feel most likely ur judges will do above

Imran and his speaker should be charged for high treason