Kashmir Files- Trailer ( FINALLY!)

LordPrabhzy

54 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

After the battle of Talikota was lost, the 5 Bahamani rulers and the Nizam of Hyd armies plundered Hampi of it's wealth. Not on;ly looting its wealth and killing civilians, they also destroyed the temple structures idols (Virupaksha, Narasimha) were smashed to damaged structures. They stayed for 6 months in Hampi and cleared all it's coffers. This is totally communal as was the ways of Islamic jihad. Look at Martand Sun Temple, once a beautiful structure exemplifying our cutlure, architecture and knowledge is in ruins, as is Hampi. Bloody soulless animals. 

It is said that the from then loot and destruction of Hampi, the Nizam of Hyd built Charminar there using the wealth. After I learnt this, when I visited Hyd, I went and spat on it. 

I always wonder how much knowledge was lost in Nalanda.  Maybe the origin of our culture/history..  All that evidence & countless other events that we don't know about.  That was a massive blow to entire Sanatan Dharma.  But there's nothing we can do to change it.  Only native americans can feel the same or come remotely close to our pain.  It's a wonder how we all really survived.  Same goes for Chinese as well.  They also boast about being oldest surviving civilization & f***s have kept most of their ancient records intact. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

After the battle of Talikota was lost, the 5 Bahamani rulers and the Nizam of Hyd armies plundered Hampi of it's wealth. Not on;ly looting its wealth and killing civilians, they also destroyed the temple structures idols (Virupaksha, Narasimha) were smashed to damaged structures. They stayed for 6 months in Hampi and cleared all it's coffers. This is totally communal as was the ways of Islamic jihad. Look at Martand Sun Temple, once a beautiful structure exemplifying our cutlure, architecture and knowledge is in ruins, as is Hampi. Bloody soulless animals. 

It is said that the from then loot and destruction of Hampi, the Nizam of Hyd built Charminar there using the wealth. After I learnt this, when I visited Hyd, I went and spat on it. 

Even by very basic accounts of left liberals kashmiri Pandits used to be drowned in dal lake two by two. I don’t get two by two meant what

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

The cracks and broken Laxmi Narasimha statue says it all.

Despite their best efforts - they could not break the statue. So they put a log on it to show that they had conquered it. 

You have to visit Hampi to believe the amount of hate the Bahmini kings had for Vijayanagara.

8 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

You choose to gloat about spitting on a structure that is considered worthy of conservation by the ASI ( not to mention that it also houses a small Masjid) because of hearsay.

Why are you any better than the iconoclastic Bahamani soldiers who demolished Hampi?

There are also people who upvote this post. :shocked:

This has to be one of the worst posts on this forum ever. And that takes some doing.

Really?
I edited and re-edited multiple times to sound PC. But, never spat near Charminar but I had similar repulsive feeling, if I had spat there, I’d be sorry later for having my emotions run over self-control 

I wanted to say, when I visited Charminar . I was repulsed by that thought of watching Hampi temples being destroyed and seeing that wealth being used   here for an ASI heritage monument. 

It is not hear-say, I will produce some scholarly boring  papers that can deduce the fact, but that is besides the point.

WAU circulate this story that Taj Mahal builders’ hands were cut off. When I went to Taj Mahal, I asked the guide (a Muslim of course) if it was true, but he said it is most likely an urban legend to glorify TM.! I don’t go around spreading such hearsays 

45 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

@coffee_rules I've deleted my post. Your earlier post is misleading. Or at least I misunderstood what you were trying to say.

CC @bharathh

Sorry if I was offensiveI have clarified it in my post as well.

I had the same repulsion when I went to Mathura. Yet to visit Kashi or Martand Temple. Tough to be PC in these places. I went to Kutub, and saw myself how some of the pillars in one of the side structures show there was a temple. I don't believe there is a Shiv temple underneath Taj Mahal. That is a conspiracy.

58 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

So many young kashmiri pandits have been brainwashed by the left ecosystem so its not surprising to see.

Saw the whole interview , it is avai;able on youtube. She was just a stooge , a plant to ask that question what the show makers wanted to ask. Because it comes from a KP, it will be a non-biased question. I should probably not blame her , but some higher up in India Today. Finally, when Anupam and Vivek started defending and rebutting, Rahul tempered it down saying there is no question that it is not a genocide. Bakwaas Channel. I respect Shiv Aroor the best in that channel. 

4 hours ago, Mariyam said:

You choose to gloat about spitting on a structure that is considered worthy of conservation by the ASI ( not to mention that it also houses a small Masjid) because of hearsay.

Why are you any better than the iconoclastic Bahamani soldiers who demolished Hampi?

There are also people who upvote this post. :shocked:

This has to be one of the worst posts on this forum ever. And that takes some doing.

There was apparently a Masjid in Kashmir where it was claimed that one of prophet mohmmeds hair from beard was bought from middle east and kept. Those kind of mosque has significance. Else there is a place of worship eveywhere and I don’t care they are demolished as most likely it was illegally built

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

That tweet is one of the most callous statements I have seen.  About anything.  Ever.

Is there a particular number that has to be surpassed before it is counted as a genocide?  Who decides?  And how? 

What Russia is doing now is genocide.  What the US did in Iraq and Afghanistan and Vietnam was genocide.  What the 9-11 killers did was genocide.  What the Burmese did to Rohingyas was genocide.  What happened to the Tutsis in Rwanda was genocide. 

Can't we just condemn, in no uncertain terms, all crimes against humanity and not try to trivialize any particular community's grief?  Can't we condemn every plunder and every conquest that was carried out simply to spread a particular belief system or simply to expand territory under someone's control?  Can't we do it regardless of who perpetrated it against whom? 

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

I have written a lot on Kashmir and Hinduism in subcon (so watching or not watching a film makes little difference).The deeper you dive into it, the more you realize the mess that is India. 

I can understand a film sparking interest on the subject among foreigners but to see that you need a film in 2022 to connect many folks with the topic is sad (and maybe even shameful if only waking up to such topics through films. If so, keep your tears to yourselves). 

And then you would also have those who would act as if this is not a serious issue (many would even turn this into BJP v Congress, further diluting the seriousness. When British left India, they have said to have remarked that the country will go to thugs and that may well be the case). 

Pardon me for beginning to give up on India at the moment. In general, its population is pointless (turned their own land into garbage too). Only place the country finds solace is comparing itself favourably with Pak and maybe BD. :((

Edited by zen

17 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

It is said that the from then loot and destruction of Hampi, the Nizam of Hyd built Charminar there using the wealth. After I learnt this, when I visited Hyd, I was so repulsed by iit, that if I dib't have my self-control , I would have spat on it. 

Charminar is a completely mediocre and ordinary structure built by people who never identified themselves with the native telugu population.  These rulers are turkish breed.  A nomadic turk knows NO civilization. He rapes, drinks, binges and plunders.  Basically just a millimeter above the worst animal.  

The last ruler Tana shah(south indian version of Dara Sikoh)  was an exception. He "allowed" hindus to observe their festivals and appointed several hindus to position of power. But this angered his Islamist subjects and they "invited" Aurangazeb, the jihadist pro max, to defeat Tana shah and further plunder Hyderabad. 

Also, our defeat to turkish invaders were mainly due to the outdated war tactics, individual worship and also the rampant nepotism among the ruling class. The worst aspect is that modern hindus have learned zilch from history. This was described, rather poignantly, by  VS Naipaul.

3 hours ago, zen said:

I have written a lot on Kashmir and Hinduism in subcon (so watching or not watching a film makes little difference).The deeper you dive into it, the more you realize the mess that is India. 

I can understand a film sparking interest on the subject among foreigners but to see that you need a film in 2022 to connect many folks with the topic is sad (and maybe even shameful if only waking up to such topics through films. If so, keep your tears to yourselves). 

And then you would also have those who would act as if this is not a serious issue (many would even turn this into BJP v Congress, further diluting the seriousness. When British left India, they have said to have remarked that the country will go to thugs and that may well be the case). 

Pardon me for beginning to give up on India at the moment. In general, its population is pointless (turned their own land into garbage too). Only place the country finds solace is comparing itself favourably with Pak and maybe BD. :((

BD has higher per capita income than us :(( :((

Fools are just happy with third grade IT  sector which they brand around as world class.